Taking a long walk - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking a long walk - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking a long walk

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking a long walk - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking a long walk

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:35 pm

It was her turn to blush this time when he said she was beautiful. "That sounds good to me Yukio. So when would you like to go on this picnic?" She said smiling at him. She felt kind of akward standing there in front of him especially with the sweat that was rolling down her back. Again she began assessing his every aspect and she made sure it seemed like she was nervous so as to not look like she was checking him out. Evangline heard someone yell out and she looked behind her then nearly got ran over by a bicyclist. She jumped out of the way and ended up bumping into him again. Through his shirt she could feel his muscles and she really started sweating then so she ended up looking into his eyes making her heart skip a beat.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Moon Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:04 am

Yukio had thought about it, and decided that she was worth spending the night with. Even if he was swamped with work, he could just take a personal day. When she blushed, it was the most beautiful thing he had seen, and gulped as he didn't know if tonight was good for her. But when the bicyclist rider had almost bumped into her, he was miffed at the rider. On instinct he placed his arms around her waist, as to keep her close. His head was over hers as he could inhale the scent of her hair. Thinking that he might have done wrong, but she seemed to move her head, and then her eyes pierced his own. Her eyes were very gentle, and loving he could tell, and he didn't want to release her from his grasp. " Maybe, Tonight where we can gaze at the stars together, in the park?" He said in abit of haste to her, feeling his heart beating like a firecracker.
Yukio Moon
Yukio Moon
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:51 pm

"That sounds wonderful but instead of the park why don't we have it in my backyard? So in case it rains we won't have far to go in the rain. My backyard is great for looking at stars and we can come in if it gets took cold." Evangeline said instantly regretting it because she thought it made her look desperate. She didn't say anything else for fear that she would screw it up more. She took a step hack though in case he could smell the sweat pouring from her face and making her t-shirt stick to her back. Evangeline began wondering what his lips would feel like on hers. When his hands were on her waist she could barely breath and wanted his arms around her completely.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Moon Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:55 am

Yukio only smiled at her, as she suggested her backyard. Of course he stopped quickly because he didn't want to look like he was just a dirty guy, that got with women or cornered them. He was a gentlemen after all, but it couldn't be helped, she is was like a angel from the skies. " Yes, I would love to go and have a picnic at your home. I just need to know how to get there, and I'ii be by later tonight for our date " He said as his eyes looked over her, he didn't want to screw this up.
Yukio Moon
Yukio Moon
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:28 pm

Evangeline smiled and said, "I live a little ways out of london in the country side. The address is 2313 forest edge lane, ill send an owl later with exact directions to the house. Or I could send my butler to come get you, so that you don't get lost. So ill see you tonight for the picnic," She could help but check him out every chance she could get without being caught. Then her cell rang in her back pocket pulling it out, "Sorry I need to take this. Hello? What? Oh no alright ill be there soon." Evangeline sighed putting her phone back. "I'm sorry I have to go, my horse trainer called and just informed me that my best horse turned her hoof. Then my other horse in in labour, I have to get a cab I'm so sorry. I hope to see you tonight Yukio." She looked around trying to see if she could find a cab so she could home sooner.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top