Brooms - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Brooms - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Brooms

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooms - Page 6 Empty Re: Brooms

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:14 pm

Sophia smiled at Betsy and Alex. "Ok, one Thunderbolt coming up, and that will be 35 galleons.'said Sophia as she a Thunderbolt for Alex and wrapped and put the bonus poster of Victor Krum in it. "Ok, Alex your all set for Quidditch now.'said Sophia smiling as she tooked the 35 galleons. As she she turned to Besty she nodded "A Minbus 2000 I'm afraid we don't but I can order it for you 20 galleons if you want it."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:41 am

"Wait, when you mean bludger, you mean there is a broom called a bludger, because I'll take that one if that is what you mean." Betsy said confused.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:14 am

Sophia nodded "We do have a broom called the Bludger it's pretty fast."said Sophia smiling. "Accio Bludger!'said Sophia as the broom came towards her. As she wrapped the broom she included the poster. "Ok, that will be 50 galleons Bet."said Sophia smiling
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:25 am

A thunderbolt please. I'm going to try and be a Seeker so I thought that broom should work.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:46 pm

As Sophia turned to Slash direction she smiled. "Ok, one thunderbolt coming up!"said Sophia as she got her wand and muttered. "Accio Thunderbolt." as the broom came towards her she caught it in one hand. Wrapping it and putting the poster in it she smilked. "Ok, Slash here's your Thunderbolt and that would be 35 galleons please."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:42 pm

"Can you reccomend me a good broom. I'm a beater.", said Nate walking in the shop
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Andrian stared at Nathaniel and said "I recommend the Firebolt" and with a flick of his wand a firebolt broom zoomed toward him "18 galloen please" Andrian said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:29 pm

Betsy who was lost in her new bludger gave her 50 galleons and said "so if the Bludger is 50 galleons and the firebolt is only 18, does that mean the bludger is faster than the firebolt?"
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:09 pm

"I don't know. Maybe. Should I take the bludger because I am a beater?", asked Nate
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:22 pm

"Nah, then we would be identicle. That would be weird because we are on the same team, and the same position." Betsy said thanking everyone and leaving the shop.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top