A quick one at the three brooms
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A quick one at the three brooms Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A quick one at the three brooms

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A quick one at the three brooms Empty A quick one at the three brooms

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:20 am

ack had been sent to gather jessicas things but he decided he needed to calm his nerves just as much a\s he liked becoming father again he ahted the fact she was strugaling with this pregnacy it seemed one problem after another and he knew she was safe with Khaat family yet he could not help worry.

Pushing open the main doors he walked in and placed several sickels on the bar "fire whisky" he orderd , he ahd not touched a drop since that day he ahd found jessica but now he felt he kneeded it. He knew one would not harm him and even that one she was not sure he could drink.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

A quick one at the three brooms Empty Re: A quick one at the three brooms

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:26 am

Andrian walked into the three broomstick, it was the end of his shirt. He was tired and depressed, he had so many work to do. "One firewhiskey," he smiled at the bartender who nodded and turned to get his drink as he sat down. He wore a pink buttoned top tucked into his black formal pants he had to wear for work. To his dismay he saw Jack sitting beside him, he looked like a horse had stepped onto his face; a frown appeared on his face as he looked at him with worried eyes. He hated when people were sad, it had some kind of effect on him as well like making him responsible for making them upset. Even though. Andrian didn't know him that well, but the last time he saw him was with Jessica; to him they were the cutest couple, they were so happy together almost like true love to him. "Hey Jack," he smiled as he drank his firewhiskey and whipped the cream from his stubble beard.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:32 am

Jack heqrd a voice next to him turning she saw the stubbled face of Andrian Potter sat next to him " hi " he said looking into his glass once more "finising or starting work?" he asked turning to look at the boy the drink still held in his hand as he watched him he saw the pink buttoned top that was tucked into his black pants h motioned to his clothng " you normaly dress like that?" he asked then chuckled "I'm one to talk , causal all the way thats me" he said once more could not help sigh he hoped Robert could help Jessica at lest get to her last month
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:39 am

"Finishing work," grinned Andrian when he asked if he had finished of starting work. He noticed him looking at his pink buttoned top that was tucked into his black pant and motion to clothes, asking if he normally dress like this. "Only for work," he said and chuckled back as he took another sip on his drink. "Me too, i prefer wearing more casual clothes. Its more comfortable," he laughed and couldn't help but noticed how he sighed. It wasn't a sigh of exhaustion except merely a sigh of frustration. "What the matter?" he asked.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:48 am

jack looked at andrian when he asked what the matter was "its jessica she's not haveing a good time with the babys, shes getting these .. false contractions, Robert Khaats father is looking after her but I can't help feel usless" he said downing the drink in one go, he felt his body instanly warm and ordered another "I've got a wedding to plan the nursarys not ready, Andrews teething" he gave another sigh as he watched the barman pord another fire whisky. Jack knew three would do him no harm round about ten and he would be in trouble.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:56 am

Andrian looked at him with worried eyes and frowned as he listened to him talk about all the problem he and Jessica has been encounted with. He felt sorry for the man, he knew it wasn't easy. Babys. It just reminded him, that his soon to be engaged had just lost their baby, he frowned again and looked away from Jack. "Do you want me to offer you some help?" he asked. "Afterall I'm a doctor," he smiled looking at him watching as he drank the firewhiskey in one go, he frowned at the sight of him drowning himself in firewhiskey but he decided to let him go on the first go.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:07 am

Jack looked at him "Robert Khaats father's a doctor to , he's taking care of her for now at his farm " she smirked as he downed his whisky "she's on bed rest , last i heard they had given her a potion in tea to help her relax to stop her contractions starting again" he looked down into his glass "I haven't drunk fire whisky since that day we found her here just over by the fire, she looked just as beautiful as the day i met her" he smiled rembering that day in his mind and how her eyes sparkled.

He pulled himself back "So now i am on stuff duty, I have to gather her things and her birthing bag " he said hoping she won't have to use it yet as thy would be too small to cope on their own.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top