Going back to my roots
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Going back to my roots Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Going back to my roots

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going back to my roots Empty Going back to my roots

Post by Felix Barker Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:46 pm

Felix never thought he would actually end up having to come here, but when the world decided to kick you while you were down, sometimes it was better to get a little help instead of going it alone. Felix was a pretty popular figure in the world, not exactly known for his Death Eater status, he was known for his deeds, kidnapping, torturing, and sometimes killing people were his norms, and let's just say he needed a place to hide after one of his little pets had escaped.

A punk girl named Cecilia Krum had gotten away before he had been able to throw her in a ditch somewhere where she wouldn't remember how to find him again. Escaped under his very nose, and to this day he still had no idea how.. but as it was, the result had been that he had been marked as Kill On Sight by the majority of the public, no trial, no warning, it was kill first, ask questions later, and Felix almost felt sorry for any unsuspecting muggle that might look like him.

Some people however, weren't able to just kill and report, oh no, they had to be smart, and try and beat him up themselves. And this last time had been too difficult to get away in time before he had been pretty badly beaten.

He had a broken arm, his nose was broken in several places, his left hand looked burned, his face, neck, shoulders, and torso were covered in bruises, not to mention his feet, which one ankle was twisted and swollen horribly. His once beautiful face was now just a collection of bruises, bleeding and broken. He had gone the only place that he knew now might be able to help, either they would help him, or they would kill him, and at this point, he didn't even care.

Hyde, his gigantic part-wolf pet, supported him as he walked, being careful not to get any slobber on the wounds, for Hyde had been enchanted to have bacteria in his saliva, which if put on an open wound, caused serious infection. Felix hobbled along, his arm hanging loosely at his side as he stared up at the gigantic house and took a deep breath, before striding up to the house.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Going back to my roots Empty Re: Going back to my roots

Post by Athena Marianne Goyle Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:53 pm

While pregnancy suited the soon-to-be Rookwood woman, the same could not be said for the neurotic gentleman whose children she carried within her. Bemused though she had been at the start, Kendall’s ceaseless worrying – which, might I add, he did not admit to – had begun to grate on Athena’s patience and so she departed that early, August morning, out from under his arm and decided to take a trip.

Much to her relief, Athena was not nearly as well recognised in the Muggle world as she was in the Wizarding World. It was for that reason that she could wander around the city quite safely, wearing a few simple Glamour Spells to lighten her hair and change different aspects of her face. With her House Elves lingering near her beneath charms of invisibility, Athena could move freely and safely around the capital, looking at shops whose managers promised to cater to her every need, should she have the money to pay for it; which she would, eventually.

At around noon, Athena took lunch in a small cafe not far from the centre of London. It was there she dined on pastas mostly as well as a hearty amount of fruit. She paid her tab, ignoring the odd looks that were shot her way at the sheer size of her. Truly, she had ballooned and she’d tried to cut down her portions and succeeded in doing so. She had no idea what had happened to her son inside her but he felt strong, the magic felt stronger than ever. She reconciled with herself the fact that soon she’d have another appointment with Ira and so any doubts would be taken care of.

Still, she couldn’t help but feel unsettled by the queer looks shot her way and she tried her best to ignore them, tried.

Athena flooed into Malfoy Manor, now D’Eath Manor, minus the apostrophe, at just after one o’clock. It was then that her world was invaded by a ragged, broken looking Felix Barker – the murderer and torturer she’d met at the house of Elijah Krum. Athena squinted and gestured for the elves to open the doors to the man. Athena’s eyes shot to her forehead and her hands fell to her hips as she looked at him, disapproval written over her face.

“Felix Barker, what have you done this time?”
Athena Marianne Goyle
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 338
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Going back to my roots Empty Re: Going back to my roots

Post by Felix Barker Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:02 am

Felix heard a voice, and his head shot up to look at the bloated figure in front of him. "Well if it isn't the preggo chick." Felix said, his voice strained from the pain of his injuries, but still cracking a smile at her, his eyes lit up. "As you can see I've gotten myself into a bit of a mess.." He said smirking, the cut on his lip reopening as he did and blood dripped down onto his chin.

"Don't look at me like that Athena.. it seems that when the world wants you dead.. some people don't really care if you're dead or not, they just kick your ass for killing their wife or something." He said shrugging. "I got away easily enough.. but not before they had a go at me.. and as you can see.. I couldn't exactly defend myself. If I had been able to, you'd bet my face would have been spared." He smirked again, but it quickly turned into a wince and he limped to the bottom of the stairs, looking up at the girl he had met only on a few occasions. "Now tell me, am I welcomed here? Or should I look for someone else to clean me up?"
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top