She's Back.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

She's Back. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

She's Back.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

She's Back. Empty She's Back.

Post by Evangeline Gibbon Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:44 am

I wonder if they noticed. I've been gone a while, longer than a while. Not as if I cared, or anyone else does. I bet they didn't even miss me... well the non horny ones. Evan had been contemplating a while, for if whether or not her arrival back to Hogwarts was an unwanted one, and if her new choice in hair color would cause a uproar. Oddly, people who wanted to show they mean trouble would have dyed their hair a darker color, but Evan went all blonde to symbolize she was back and ready to have fun; as most blondes do.

Evan had been doing a little "soul searching" the past few weeks, or months to see what path she wanted to go down, but as usual she took the one more fun; the one where she did as she wanted, and be damned if you tried to stop her. She had reached a whole new level of misfit, worse than before.

Evan's facial expression was a blank, but mysteriously sexy. The air that had seeped through the castle walls caressed her skin and pushed her hair back above the back of her neck; her hair was nearly floating in mid air. Her walk was poised, yet like she hardly was trying. Most people thought she caused this whole scene to happen by magic. Magic played no part in this, just the sex gods were in her corner at the moment and decided to give her entrance an extra umph.

Her new look seemed to wow some, or cause an envious rage to kindle within those who hardly tried to make an effort in style. Evan didn't have a care in the world though, people could look in awe, or glare in disapproval. She was completely numb to almost anything, judgement wasn't one to cause pain any longer.

Having been gone a while made her miss her most favorite, forbidden, place at Hogwarts. Strutting along the pathways set by the school, they soon ended as she reached close to The Forbidden Forest, her favorite place. This was her sanctuary, a haven of some sort, and the place she felt most comfortable in.

OOC: Crappy, but hey I'm tired!!
Evangeline Gibbon
Evangeline Gibbon

Number of posts : 32
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum