Broken - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Broken - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Broken

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:13 am

He seemed a little shocked and as Naomi began to get more attuned to this enigma called reality, she felt herself angling towards a more normal attitude. Normal people didn't scoff because they hadn't been more wanted by the Ministry, because their bounty was less than their husbands. Normal people tried not to be so cryptic or vague. She had to redefine the way she interacted.

He said she was in trouble and her eyebrows flitted upwards. "Really? Funny, I still hadn't figured that one out." She was too exhausted to sound mean or sarcastic, so it came out weak, helpless. "You realize that getting off the list is a lot harder than getting on the Ministry's list right?" "I don't want off the list. I just want to get back to normal. Whatever it takes."

Even Azkaban.

He asked if she was hungry and she shrugged, still embarrassed to need his help, but a growl from her stomach confirmed it. She wrapped her arms around her stomach and then gave up. "Yeah, I am." His next question cause a smile to spread on her face and she looked up. "When I'm not furry, I prefer cooked food."
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:52 am

Although she appeared very calm and almost human, he was apprehensive to turn his back to her. But he didn't have much choice, so he gave her a very quick grin and entered the kitchen. He grabbed some bacon from the freezer, a lot of it. Because, well you never know. He never had to feed a werewolf before. Maybe changing strained them. So he plopped a large amount of bacon on the fryer and flicked his wand at some utensils to flip it occasionally. Returning back to Naomi within a matter of minutes.

He couldn't help but believe Naomi. After all, the spark that ignited his change of heart had been small and out of the blue. But only after various other variables did he fully succumb to his feelings. The nagging in the back of his mind was telling him to go with it. But his common sense was telling him otherwise. He needed more information out of her before he decided on a decision. He crossed his arms and stuck his tongue in his cheek. Looking her over he nodded occasionally.

"So what exactly-How did you." he stuttered out. He really couldn't think of anything. "Explain?" he asked simply and plainly. Sometimes simplicity was the best option of choice.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:55 am

She could smell cooking bacon and she felt her dry mouth fill with saliva that she sucked down, her stomach cringing again in anticipation for the coming meal. Not only a meal, but one of meat and protein which her overworked, exhausted body direly needed. Vegetables and grains could line her stomach, but her muscles were weak, she had become a shade too thin, and her strength had diminished. She needed fats and meat.

Matt returned again and she took him in, feeling a twinge of real regret unconnected to her own injured pride. What a calm man- he was older and he looked tired in his eyes. Though still relatively young, he had the tired eyes of a man who had seen friends and family die while he lived on.

But his continued question brought a twinge of frustration. To be asked to say it so drastically, so clearly- all reminders already hurt. She settled for as quick and simple an answer as possible. "My husband, a mass murderer, cheated on me, which led me to recount my life and now I'm going to put him in Azkaban and try to get a life of my own." Her tone was a bit sharp, but pain edged it, almost excusing her for it. It was a touchy subject after all.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top