Prove your worth
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Prove your worth Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Prove your worth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prove your worth Empty Prove your worth

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:25 pm

Alexis apparated to the forest after having sent a letter to the boy she'd turned a few nights ago, Brandon. She told him to meet her here, in the exact same place where she'd turned him. As she looked around, she remembered everything that had happened the night she turned him, and she could take his blood once again. She lifted her fingers to her lips and smirked. Too bad she wasn't a Vampire anymore, it would've been so much more enjoyable as one of them.

Alexis wouldn't be so light on this boy today. He was to prove his worth to the pack. She could tell he was powerful, yet he didn't exactly show it without being in danger. So she was going to do just that, put his life in dnager once again, and see what happened. She was sure he would get there soon, so she just leaned again a tall oak tree, it's leaves and branches shrouding her in shadows.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Prove your worth Empty Re: Prove your worth

Post by Brandon Vasquez Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:29 pm

Brandon had gotten a letter from his stupid creator. She wanted him back where she had turned him. He grabbed his wand and put in his pocket and he was off. Once he arrived, he saw her standing in the shadows like the Grim Reaper. "What?" he spat angrily at her. He wanted nothing to do with his filthy being. She ruined his life and would rather never see her again.

"Want some more of my blood?" he asked her. He grabbed onto his wand in his back pocket in case he needed to pull it out quick and defend himself. She was unpredictable and he would be ready if anything happened.
Brandon Vasquez
Brandon Vasquez

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Prove your worth Empty Re: Prove your worth

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:44 pm

"Don't be stupid." she said, stepping out from under the tree. "I'm not a Vampire, I could care less about your stupid blood." she said harshly but in a calm tone. He really was stupid wasn't he? To say that to a Werewolf, you had to be stupid. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at him reach into his back pocket.

"I called you here to make a deal with you." she said crossing her arms over her stomach. "You might as well take your wand out. You'll need it soon enough." she added, indicating for him to take his wand out by taking her own out. "Now onto business." she smirked as she walked closer, around him in a way.

"I have a proposition for you." she told him. "You are a strong wizard. You have potential, and it would not be wasted in Naomi Greyback's pack." she informed him. "So, I need you to rove your worth." she said. "We'll have a little duel. If you win, you can leave and you'll never hear from me again. But if I win." she stopped for a moment. "You will join our pack and will do any and everything I tell you too." she smirked at him, her wand already in position.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top