Red Velvet - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Red Velvet - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Red Velvet

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red Velvet - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Velvet

Post by Alexander Jones Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:44 pm

Alex had probably made the girl think he was bored with her, but he wasn't. He just checking his phone to look at the clock. "Dark brown? I really want to see that." Alex said smiling. It was actually making him curious, it'd be cool to see her with brown hair. Alex thought that she'd still look as beautiful as she does now. "Well.... Tell me more about yourself... You got any hobbies?" Alex asked. He was trying to get into conversation... So maybe later he might be able to ask her out. But Alex wasn't thinking, about that in the moment. He just wanted to know more about the girl.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalina Malcom Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:24 pm

"You're crazy." Cat replied in shock. No one had told her that. Well, no one had told her that they liked her hair either. It was something she was used to. Cat, thinking about that she laughed. It was strange, the whole thing. It might be a good strange, but she would have to find that out later.

"Of course I have hobbies. Who doesn't?" Cat asked with a smile on her face. "Ummm, I run a lot. I also read a lot. I sing, I write, I do some modeling and acting on the side as well." Cat grimaced as she revealed what she did. "How about you? Do you have any hobbies?" It was a polite thing to ask.
Catalina Malcom
Catalina Malcom
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 186
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Alex looked at Cat as she said that Alex was crazy. "Yeah...." Alex sighed glumly, that was what his sister had told him, when she realized what Alex was doing, trying to solve mysteries. And solving mysteries had gotten his brother killed, that is what caused him to 'retire.' And he had given up mystery solving.

Then Cat had said her hobbies, Alex was intrigued when he had heard that she sang and acted. Since that was Alex's mom proffession. She was a famous actress. Alex looked at Cat when she asked Alex his hobbies. "Well... Like you I sing and I act. And I have done modelling. I also love to do sports, martial arts, and Parkour. I also read, and-" Alex was about to mention the mystery solving, but didn't say anything. Because he was retired from that stuff.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalina Malcom Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:58 am

Cat noticed Alex seemed to take her comment personally. Frowning, she reached out and grabbed his hand, grinning slightly. "I was teasing. Don't be upset." Sighing, Cat folded her hands in her lap. Seeing her food arriving, Cat quickly grabbed a fry off of the plate and chewed it,a thoughtful expression on her face.

"Martial arts?"Cat asked pleasantly. "That sounds bloody difficult. Kudos to you though, I could never do that!" Cat cringed at the memory of her being in gymnastics for half of her life. It was a miracle that she survived without killing herself. Or someone else, for that matter.

Another thought crossed Cat's head. We have the same hobbies. Well, a few. Staring at the table, she felt puzzled. Taking another fry,she ate in silence.

((OOC: Sorry for this post, it's short and not well written D: My laptop charger broke and I ordered a new one, so for now I have to use my iPad.))
Catalina Malcom
Catalina Malcom
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 186
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:43 pm

((I totally understand, that has happened to me lots of times. I just got used to learning to use the tablet. xD))

Alex's eyes light up when Cat grabbed his hand, he started to blush. Which never happened to him, he was usually the one who made others blush. It was actually the first time he had ever blushed. "No.. I mean it's not that. It's just something." Alex said to Cat.

Then she said something about the Martial Arts. "I actually have the highest rank in all of the ones I do. If I had learned more martial arts and gotten higher rank in those, you'd be talking to the best martial artist in the world." Alex said, smiling. "You know what parkour is, don't you? Or Free Running?" The food arrived. Apparently the most expensive thing they had was a burger with fries. Which Alex did not mind. He took a bite out of the burger, and some fries.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum