Red Velvet - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Red Velvet - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Red Velvet

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red Velvet - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Velvet

Post by Alexander Jones Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:18 pm

Alex nodded at what Catalina said, "I'm a half blood, my mom is a muggle born and my dad is a Pureblood." Alex said to the girl. "We actually still live in Spain, I had a chose wether to go to Hogwarts or the one in Spain, and I decided to go to Hogwarts because I never had been to England. Which is Ironic, because I traveled all around the world." Alex said.

"When you try speaking Spanish, you do have an accent. And I think it's hot- I mean cute." Alex said, clenching his teeth, for the mistake he had made. He just looked at her. "So... You sure your boyfriend would be okay with you having a drink with me?" Alex asked, toying arouund wondering if she had a boyfriend.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalina Malcom Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:31 pm

"You live in Spain and go to Hogwarts?" Cat asked curiously, and she was slightly amused by that. "England is lovely and all, but if it was me I think I would've gone to school in Spain. England is too cold for my liking." Cat really wasn't good with the cold. When it snows, she is absolutely miserable, and stays inside, sitting by the fire.

Cat laughed, and flipped her hair behind her shoulders. "I can't help it if I'm attractive when I speak." She joked, just as she figured he was joking as well. She doubled up in laughter, and close to tears, when he asked about a boyfriend. "Me, having a boyfriend? That's the craziest thing I've heard all day." Cat finally managed to choke out, tears freely running down her cheeks.
Catalina Malcom
Catalina Malcom
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 186
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:57 pm

Alex smiled, "You are attractive, even when you don't speak." He said. "Well... People have their reasons. I always liked England. During my third year, I actually was really wanting to come back to England. Because some things happened." Alex said, that was the year his brother had died. He had flashbacks, his brother had been killed. Alex was doing detective work, as he was a gifted with some deduction. And also used his Seer and Vampire powers. As he followed the culprit into a parking garage, his brother had followed him. The killer grabbed his brother and told him not to move. Alex used magic to save his brother, using Stupefy.

As he had gottend his brother and left, the man shot a bullet, and his brother jumped in front of him, taking the bullet. His brother had died on impact with the bullet. Then the girl started laughing, about the boyfriend thing. "It's not crazy! A hot- I mean beautiful and attractive girl like you, your the kind of girl that a group of friends see and call dibs on you." Alex joked a bit.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalina Malcom Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:29 pm

Cat looked at him with a confused look on her face. "Well, thanks!" Her mother had always said to take compliments when people give them to her, no sense in denying them. When he explained why he had chosen England over Spain, she nodded, but didn't push the subject any longer. The way he had cut off his train of thought made her think that something had happened for him to want to go back so badly. Knowing it's better to leave things unsaid, she just sipped her butterbeer, not knowing how to reply to him at that particular moment.

Cat had began blushing at his words. It seemed out of the question, but what did she know? Obviously she was attractive enough for him to say it. "Yeah, maybe. I would've never guessed it, if that's the case." She paused and licked her lips. "I'm always the last to know if someone likes me or not." Cat joked, but of course, it really wasn't. It was her honestly again, covered in a joke.
Catalina Malcom
Catalina Malcom
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:08 pm

Alex looked at Catalina, "You are very much welcome." Alex smiled at Cat. Alex really needed to stop smiling, his cheekbones were starting to hurt. Then talked about how she was the last to know who like her. "Yeah.. I know how that feels." Alex said to Cat. "The minute you know who likes you, they either moved, or you moved, or they don't like you anymore." Alex said. Taking a sip of his butterbeer and wiping off the foam from his upper lip. Then looked at the girl, Alex's comments had made her face brighting red. Alex wanted to try something. He brought his seat closer to her. "If you want anything from the menu or anything.. Go ahead and tell me... I can afford almost everything. My parents are rich." Alex smiled, not trying to seem boasty, just stating that she didn't have to worry.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalina Malcom Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:29 pm

Cat was actually surprised at how much she was enjoying herself. Of course, her head still throbbed, but that was alright. She found herself smiling about nothing, and that confused her a great deal. Laughing at herself, she took another sip of her butterbeer to shut herself up, wiping off the foam. "Sort of, I guess. Though that hasn't happened to me, I find out when they scream at me in the hallways." Cat cringed at the memory of that happening, quite recently. It was something she tried her best to block out.

Seeing as Alex had scooted his chair closer to her, she looked at him with an unreadable expression on her face. Oh, the boasting. How she hated that. She felt like it was the ugliest trait anyone could have. Cat smiled at him. "Yes, I do feel rather hungry." That much was true. Calling the waiter over, she smiled politely. "I'll have a plate of chips and the most expensive thing on the menu to eat. Make that two, I think we're going to be here for a while." Cat looked at him innocently, waiting for the order to process.
Catalina Malcom
Catalina Malcom
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:13 pm

Alex looked at her, "Yelled at you in the hallway? Is he mental?" Alex asked, he was confused, why would somebody yell at them in the hallway, for not knowing they liked them. Alex left it for Cat to explain. Well then, Cat had gone ahead and taken advantage of Alex being rich. "Taking advantage I see, I like that." Alex said, laughing. l"I'll take the same." Alex said. Then looked back at Cat. He grabbed a lock of her hair, "Is this your natural hair colour?" Alex asked curiously.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalina Malcom Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:23 pm

"I'm only assuming. I mean, it was riddiculus." Cat shrugged. It wasn't a pleasant memory, but it was a laughable one. Well, her mom laughed when she told her about it. But, then again, her mother isn't the best with helping out with the feelings talk.

"No, no advantage. I'm not touching a thing." Cat stuck out her tongue childishly at him. "I don't like when people boast, you see. It makes me want to punch something." Cat was wealthy herself, but she had class to keep it to herself. Ater all, it was really no ones business about her riches. Cat turned to the waiter. "I don't want food anymore, but I do want a big plate of hot chips please." Might as well get something out of it.

Cat stifled a giggle when Alex grabbed a lock of her hair. "No, I dyed it a while ago. I do love the color though, I'm easy to find in a crowd." Cat stayed still, not wanting to rip out any of her hair.
Catalina Malcom
Catalina Malcom
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:10 am

Alex shrugged, "I mean, I'm not trying to be a boaster." Alex said at Cat. Alex was still hungry though and he didn't take off his order, he was hungry. Alex yawned an d looked at the clock on his phone. "So.. It's died. I bet you look great even without red hair.. But anyway," Alex said thinking about some things. "What is your natural hair color?" Alex asked Catalina.

((Im really soz for the short post))

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalina Malcom Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Cat shrugged. "Whatever you say." She replied teasingly. She looked around, seeing a lot of younger people, probably Hogwarts aged. Cat also saw a lot of what seemed like first years, seeing their wide eyes made her laugh. It was awfully cute. Cat returned her focus to see Alex looking down at his phone, and she had to wonder if she was boring him.

Probably.

Cat pondered that for a moment. "I dunno, maybe." Cat hadn't had her natural hair color in years. She had always loved her red hair. When he asked what her natural hair color was, she had to rack her brain on that one. "Ummm..." Cat replied, still thinking. "It was dark brown." Cat, finally remembering, told him monotonously.

(OOC: It's alright, don't worry Smile)
Catalina Malcom
Catalina Malcom
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum