Feel Good Inc.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feel Good Inc.  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feel Good Inc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feel Good Inc.  Empty Feel Good Inc.

Post by Nemo Omara Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:18 am

By the laws of reality, they should not have been so eagerly impressed by Nemo’s antics, for in their pockets each possessed a utensil with the capability of creating a flame of far more intensity than anything that Nemo had presented that evening. And yet, with cheers the small crowd that he had attracted of the pub’s guests watched as Nemo spewed before the bottle of vodka that he held loosely in his right hand, which had been set alight by the makeshift fuse that he had inserted in its rim, a mouthful of alcohol that erupted in a tongue of fire as it left his lips.

It would have been considered a waste, in Nemo’s opinion, to be spitting hard liquor for the sake of a bar trick as opposed to drinking it, but his audience continued to order him one drink after the next so long as he kept up the act. Thus, with bravado he played with fire for the sake of the drink. In his practiced hands he twirled the bottle of vodka, avoiding its hungry flame as he spun it behind his back and caught it once more, grinning proudly all the while.

“Can I get another drink for my mate, here?” A man who Nemo was not at all familiar with requested.

“Another five, I have a bit of a tolerance,” Nemo corrected him with another twist of the bottle, a statement which elicited from his ‘friends’ a collection of drunken chuckles. Oh, but if they only knew how much of an understatement his comment had been. Would they laugh then? He assumed not.

“Five more rounds!”
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Seer

http://sergeantabraham.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Feel Good Inc.  Empty Re: Feel Good Inc.

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:35 am

Lucifer sat in a table far off in a corner. He sat watching some man, attractive if Lucifer may say, do bar tricks for a crowd around him. Drunks were easily entertained, it was true, but for something like that? Lucifer was confused as to why the drunks were not telling the man to just drink the alcohol instead of wasting it. Lucifer watched as one man offered to buy the "trickster" another drink. The "trickster" asked for five more.

"What an absolute waste." Lucifer mumbled under his breath.

"Well, I think it's cool." Sneered a waitress passing by. Lucifer shrugged and stood up. He decided he was going to go talk to this "trickster".

He nudged a drunk man over and sat down next to the "trickster".

"'S a waste of alcohol. Do you know that?"
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Omara Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:18 am

Before sparing the knowledgeable speaker the glance that he had rightfully earned, Nemo responded with his electrifying eyes trained on the task at hand, "Hell yeah it is. But they're providing me with my drinks so long as I keep them entertained, and I don't exactly have the cash to be buying my own." He flipped the flaming bottle by its neck and gave a triumphant pump of his right fist when it landed successfully atop the bar. The flourish had been a gamble at best.

Deciding it safe that he redirect his focus towards the other man now that the bottle burned near, Nemo plopped heavily upon a vacant bar stool to level himself with him. He whose eyes intrigued Nemo immediately; while they did not possess the otherworldly vibrancy that his own did, the dark tones of his irises created in the dimly lit pub the illusion that they had been swallowed by his pupils in complete dilation. They're almost all black, He noted with his head cocked out of curiosity.

"But if you can't stand to watch good alcohol go to waste, I'd be willing to strike a deal with you," Nemo proposed without missing a beat, his words followed shortly by the humorous expression that his facial features were most accustomed to forming. He extended his arm to absently flick his first finger and thumb through the fire before him, teasing the sweltering element as he spoke, "You supply me with the evening's drinks and you have my word that this 'll be the last bottle I set on fire."

He arched his brows invitingly, "Whadya say, man?"

Last edited by Nemo Omara on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:46 am; edited 5 times in total
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:15 am

Lucifer watched the man do another round of his trick. The man had said he's being provided drinks. "I still believe it's a waste of alcohol whether you are paying or not. Though, it is none of my business." Lucifer wiggled his hips to accustom himself to the chair. He looked up to see the man staring at him. He is extremely attractive. Lucifer shook his head to clear his mind.

The man had said something of a deal.

"Hm. Yes, as long as you don't waste my money on tricks. I'll gladly buy you a round of drinks. But no tricks." Lucifer smirked. "Lucifer. That's my name. What's yours?" Lucifer held out his hand in hopes that the man took it. He hasn't had any sort of interaction lately, even if it was just a hand shake.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Omara Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:11 am

"Awesome!" Nemo grinned, proud to have successfully found a more convenient drink broker than his last - the likes of whom proceeded to both cheer and complain as a result of Nemo's decision to put an end to the evening's entertainment.

As five shot glasses were aligned before him, Nemo stilled those fingers which remained above the flame that he had yet to extinguish and at his knuckles the tongue lapped, burning the pale flesh pulled taught over bone. "Lucifer?" He inquired in a tone that wavered between one of amusement and one of disbelief. "'Satan' it is then. You pretty much pegged yourself with that one," Nemo chuckled whilst simultaneously giving Lucifer a firm clap on the back with the hand which he had not yet begun to char.

"The name's Mo. It's short for something stuffy," Nemo provided Lucifer with his alias per request before freeing his fingers from the heat so to examine the damage with detached interest, and with his left Nemo pulled towards himself the first of five shots of vodka.

"No, no - I've got it! Stan," Nemo spoke up once more with enthusiasm. "It's less of a mouthful. Yes!" He flipped the miniature glass on its rim and reached for the second. "That's what I'll call you. Stan..." He added, and in that fashion he threw each of the five shots back, as though they had been filled with no more potent a beverage than water.

When the last glass joined its fellows, bottoms up in a row, Nemo swiveled his seat in Lucifer's direction and rested his chin upon his loosely folded and badly burned knuckles, "Fancy a f-ck?" He inquired in a stolen voice; one which was laced with an elegance and charm that his choice of words did not possess. Shortly following his proposal Nemo swept his free hand in a nonchalant gesture and he continued in his best southern drawl, deciding it humorous to hop from one false accent to the next in such a manner, "I wanna have fun, and putting on a show for the regulars got boring when they stopped shouting 'Nuther round!'"

It had been simple enough a task for Nemo as a Seer to read of Lucifer's more flexible sexuality. It had taken no more an effort on his part than the brief physical contact of a palm pressed to Lucifer's back to acquire the basic information, and Nemo had stopped digging when he'd found what he'd wanted. Nemo flashed Lucifer a toothy grin and gave a wrap of his knuckles against the bar, "Hey Markus! Ten vodka. Line 'em up! Start a bill on this guy here. Psh - Yes, yes; he's agreed to it! I'm not an idiot, man. - Hey! I payed for that, remember? Just gimme - gimme - gimme the drinks, would ya?"

OOC: This post has drastically changed from my original one. I just liked this plot better. The other was too busy, and I've only just finished a bar fight thread with Jackles. Didn't wanna be repetitive. I hope you don't mind the information extraction. Mo does that.
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:13 am

Lucifer watched this man, who goes by the name of Mo, babble about. "Satan, yes, my parents did not think it would be a presentable name. So they went with the closest they could get." Lucifer watched as Mo drank and thought about a good nickname for him.

"No, I don't think Stan fits me. Call me James, if you prefer. 'S my middle name, since you don't prefer Lucifer." Lucifer said. Lucifer took a sip of his drink. "Fancy a f-ck?" Mo had said. Lucifer's head shot up to look at Mo.
"That's a bit straight forward, mate. I'd like to get to know you." Lucifer stifled his laugh. "Alright, I don't care about that. Though, I would like to drink bit more." He took another gulp of his drink.

OOC: Wow, can't compare to that post of yours. I've got a short amount of time to reply to all of my posts, my mom's going through some stuff and I've got a bit. Also, it's odd I was/am watching Supernatural while writing this. The episode that your gif for Nemo comes from to be exact. XD
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top