I need some drama and some action! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I need some drama and some action! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I need some drama and some action!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need some drama and some action! - Page 2 Empty Re: I need some drama and some action!

Post by Alder Ingram Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:46 pm

@Soph OK! Very Happy PM me when it's done.
Alder Ingram
Alder Ingram
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

I need some drama and some action! - Page 2 Empty Re: I need some drama and some action!

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:47 pm

Alder: will do! Wink
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:41 pm

Hurr!

I made it in Personal Housing.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:44 am

here Hit here's Leslie/ Damitrius thread!
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Reid Devereoux Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:36 am

I'm just trying to get Naomi some prey. She's underrated and that irritates me.
Reid Devereoux
Reid Devereoux
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:26 pm

Mira and Soph should meet again. I like the idea of them being worst enemies for no other reason than they just don't get along. At all. On anything. Everyone adores Soph so I can't help but give one person who can't stand her. Thoughts?

And Mira will admire and respect Naomi, Jackles. Probably point her towards Soph too. (:
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:23 am

Jamie: haha lol yeah sure, Soph could always use someone that she can't stand! where shall we have this lovely thread at? Maybe her and Jamie could rp as well if you like, Jamie is still one of Soph besties.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Anderson Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:27 pm

Err.. Not sure. Anywhere!
And maybe Jamie goes to Soph to get all healed up after she gets out of Felix's clutches.
Mira Anderson

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:34 am

mkay sure thing with Jamie, as for the thread does the Wizarding world sound good to ya?
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Anderson Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Works for me.
Mira Anderson

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top