I need some drama and some action!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I need some drama and some action! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I need some drama and some action!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need some drama and some action! Empty I need some drama and some action!

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:01 pm

Ok so... my charrie have been on the safe end of things, only thing that has happened is the sickness but that's it! So... I NEED some drama for my charrie before they go unactive due to lack of posting which I won't let happen. So... here's a list of my wonderful fantastic characters so choose your fate!

Sophia Annabelle Granger:
Sophia is my baby and I tend to use her alot in Rps, but what can I say she's a bit like me in RL. As most of you know, Sophia is a 19 year old ex Gryffindor graduate that's a healer at St. Mungo's who's with Andrian Potter. I need some action or drama for her before she becomes a Mary Sue with a perfect life! So... I'm down for anything happening to Soph, if you have any ideas please tell me!

Arabella Aria Granger:
What can I say about Ara? Well.... she's 19 and also a ex- Gryffindor graduate and works at St. Munngo's. She's Sophia's twin sister but she's a bit different then Sophia is though, she's a bit shyer and tends to keep to herself at times. I have NO clue what to do with her, I might kill her off seeing how I don't use her much! So any ideas would be nice on her as well!

Kiara Every Lawrence:Kiara is my 6th going on 7th year Gryffindor who's enaged to Atticus Bletchley. Not much going on with her, other then she's madly in love with Atticus. So... I was thinking of having a drama plot including Atticus. (if Hit is ok with it.) It can be anything, She's my second baby so yeah!

Leslie Elizabeth Darling:
What can I say about Leslie NOTHING! Other then she's a 6th yar going on 7th year Gryffindor. She's the brother to Andrew and James Darling. She's in MAJOR need of everything from boyfriend to friends. So... anyone want to be her friend or anything just let me know! I'm down for anything for her!
Lily Evelyn D'Eath
Lily is my new graduate. She's a 17 ex Ravenclaw who's doesn't know what she wants to do with her life yet. She's in love with Subastian Haversham who she met when she was sick. Lily loves drawing and designing things. She needs friends and a bit of drama in her life!

So... there you have it, just choose who you want to rp with!

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

I need some drama and some action! Empty Re: I need some drama and some action!

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:45 pm

I wanna help! I like helping =3

First off, whatever you want to do with a drama plot with Kiara and Atticus, I'm game for it!

Now ... since I'm having Hitamé be tortured by Vito ... maybe Soon can find her somewhere afterwards, like close to death. And then there's the brainwashing ... so maybe when that happens Soph tries to get Hitamé back to thinking that she is on the right side for being with PA?

For Leslie I can give either Jayden or Damitrius. Or both, they can both be her friends or something, except Jayden usually prefers animals to humans ... so yeah. For enemies I have either Dani or Amaris.

Lily NEEDS to have threads with her sisters and cousin! Nuff said.

So yeah ... I guess that's it for now.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:31 pm

Naomi can eat Arabella.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:37 pm

Are Sophia or Arabella single? If yes, maybe there can be a relationship between Marcus and one of them.
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:38 pm

*cough* Felix is always up for young women who are vacationing for the summer. hehehe
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:34 pm

Mad: Sophia is taken, but Arabella is single now so if you want a topic between them I'll make it! Wink

Felix: Ooh... me is interested what about Kiara seeing how she's shy and innocent 6th going on 7th year Gryffie? Wink

Hit: Sure Soph is up to the challange, as for Leslie I'm down for anyone of them and as for Lily and Amari's thread lets do it!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:34 pm

Felix would love to take poor little Kiara in for a while Smile how long we thinking?
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:37 pm

Yay! Then once everything's done, I'll start a thread between Soph and Hit.

I think Leslie would be better off with Damitrius, because she'll probably get more conversation out of her xD

Alright! So I'll start the Amaris/Lily thread if you start the Leslie/Damitrius thread?

(I think Atticus might die if something happens to Kiara o.o oh gosh ...)
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:40 pm

Soo... you don't want Naomi to eat anyone.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:44 pm

Hit: *nods* sure thing Hit! Wink

Felix *coughs* Molls *ends coughs*: hm... however long it takes Felix to make her go crazy! Wink

Jackles: Nah... but they could have a thread together if you like!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top