Have you ever been banned? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Have you ever been banned? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Have you ever been banned?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Have you ever been banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have you ever been banned?

Post by James S. Potter Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:45 pm

I got banned from a yahoo chat once, because someone told me to spell 'pow' backwards.... the sad thing is, I STILL don't know what it means. I'm guessing, like, white power or something.
James S. Potter
James S. Potter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 361
Special Abilities : Animagus and Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Have you ever been banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have you ever been banned?

Post by Alexander Jones Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:05 pm

I've been banned from a Potter RPG, a Half Blood Hill RPG, club penguin, and basketball.

The Potter RP, I have a good reason. I was annoying back then I was like nine, and trying to be god. It was my first RP, so technically, I didn't know the concept. And I thought that the Private Messaging was In character. So I PMed a user named 'Lily Potter' And I said,
I found a book in the library, that had half blood prince on it. Do you know anything about it?
She accused me of harassing her, and then my big mouth friend made it worse by saying,
Whatever, I bet ur not even that hot in real life like your play-by is.

He did it under my name. I got banned.

The Half Blood hill RPG, I'll admit, I was stupid. I was eleven, and I had moved from the US, In Germany. My life sucked, I had no life. So I was trying to be the greatest thing, I got into a couple of arguments with a girl, which we hated each other. But we became friends, then I made her an Admin on my site, I let her become Head Admin, because I went away for a while, I came back, and she banned me. I had a friend who was a hacker, so I took my site back. But I deleted it, and wanted to start over as an RPer. So don't worry about any of these things happening.

Club Penguin, I swore. It wasn't even me, it was my little brother arguing with some kid.

Basketball, I was playing, everytime I'd try to defend the point guard, he started spitting out racial slurs, the N word, and since I'm half hispanic he also called me the S word. I got angry, but instead of fighting, I fouled hard every chance I got. Then when I got fouled out, I was walking to the bench, and he said, 'HAHA DUMB___ N___________" So I lost it, and we fought. I was kicked out for three games.

So I just wanted to say, with the sites, it happened years ago, never going to happen again.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top