Checking in on the pretties - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Checking in on the pretties - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Checking in on the pretties

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Checking in on the pretties - Page 2 Empty Re: Checking in on the pretties

Post by Zoe Gould Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:02 pm

Zoe smiled and clutched the wand before putting it away safely. "As soon as we are at your destination, you shall have it back." She said smiling and pulled out her own wand with a small flourish, before she pointed them at Athena's shackles, and instead of breaking, they rose up, and landed in Athena's hands. "I shall take them off once we are in my office. We don't need other prisoners getting the idea that you are free.. We do not want them to tell their visitors what I am doing.. mind.. so this walk might be a bit unpleasant to you.. but I assure you, you will get out of this place."

Zoe motioned to the girl, and then opened the gate, immediately the Dementors came in, but were stopped by the little butterfly that flitted around them, making a barrier. Athena was left out of this barrier intentionally, because that is what Zoe would have done with any other prisoner she was taking out of their cell. So Zoe led the girl to her office, the dark thoughts, and horrible emotions falling over Athena as the dementors crowded around, taking their fill.

Once inside her office however, Zoe's patronus flitted around, making it beautiful and warm, comfortable and inviting, rushing in good happy thoughts with it. Zoe smiled and sat down behind her desk, with a small flourish, she pointed her wand at the shackles, and they broke off and disappeared. "Now.. this is the easiest thing to do." She picked up a quill, which had been put in a bottle of ink. She quickly started to scribble some words, and smiled at them when she was done. With a wave of her wand the ink dried, and Zoe put the parchment out so Athena could read it.

"On this day, June 7th 2025, Inmate Athena Goyle has passed on from this plane due to a mysterious illness that has been sweeping our land. She will be buried in Azkaban, along with the other inmates who have also died here.

-Zoe Gould

Zoe smiled, waiting for Athena's approval, before she tucked away the parchment, and then pointed her wand at Athena. "Stand up."
Zoe Gould
Zoe Gould

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Marianne Goyle Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Dementors weren’t something Athena feared anymore; or at least, certainly not as irrationally as Hogwarts permitted them to do so. No, her tenure at Azkaban had taught her something about Dementors. They weren’t creatures that deserved, necessarily, to be feared, but were feared nonetheless. At first the fear she held with regards to them had constricted her, leaving her shaken and whimpering in the corner of her cell, her skin slick with a thin layer of sweat. She now understood them far better than before. It was true indeed that they provoked in people the most horrible of memories but in Dementors there was a kind of innocence, a desire to be accepted and loved rather than feared and avoided like the plague. This she could understand though that still did little to reassure her when the memories afflicted her person, laying a violent siege on her defences and leaving her decidedly terrified, her chest heaving.

As she walked behind Gould, the chains in hand, Athena observed the Dementors warily as they floated around her, their icy personas leaving her feeling chilled to the very bone. They did not move to consume her though; they merely hovered, silent and observing. Screams still rang in Athena’s ears, making her flinch and duck her head, feeling once again like the child that watched from between the bars of the staircase as her father was subjected to the Cruciatus Curse by the Dark Lord. His screams melded into different ones, a more feminine screech that made Athena’s blood turn to ice in her bones. Her mother.

Athena tore her eyes open and hurried into the office after Gould, pleased to find her buoyant feelings returning as she did so. Athena took her seat and read the parchment as directed before rising from her chair.

“Imagine their horror when they realise I’m alive.” Athena spoke softly. “Get me off of this island, Gould, and I’ll make everything you did today worthwhile.”
Athena Marianne Goyle
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 338
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Gould Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:41 pm

Zoe smiled at the girl when she spoke and shook her head. "I need nothing in return Miss Goyle. Simply go on, kill, murder, main, fall in love, whatever it is you children do these days, and remember me from time to time as the person who gave you your life back." Zoe waved her wand and the rags that Athena had on changed into clothes that would not look out of place in the Muggle world, she also pulled off her own traveling cloak from her chair and put it over Athena's shoulders. "For luck my dear, I used this during the nights I went hunting, it will shield you and give you cover when you most need it.. it is the color of night, so during the night time, you will blend in more efficiently"

Zoe looked at the girl and sighed at the state of her hair. "May I?" She pointed her wand at Athena's head and her hair de-tangled itself, falling in light waves around the girl's face, looking freshly washed and dried, even her skin looked clean and beautiful again. "Much better my dear.." Zoe looked at the girl with an odd look of curiosity before she stepped away from the girl and held out her arm. She picked up a small hair comb from her desk and looked at Athena, her arm outstretched. "Shall we?"

The portkey would take them to a specified place, namely Zoe's house, and then from there Zoe would apparate where the girl wanted her to go. Then, it was simply a matter of watching her leave, and coming back to replicate the death of the girl who had mysteriously died in her office.
Zoe Gould
Zoe Gould

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top