Rain - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rain - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rain

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rain - Page 2 Empty Re: Rain

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:16 pm

Ryo sighed and ran a hand through his dirty blonde hair. "It's not fun to not have friends. Believe me when I say I know exactly what you're going through." he said softly. "I just push everyone away because they all judge me in some ways even if they don't exactly say anything to me." he continued. "The only real friend I've ever really had, is a third year Gryffindor girl who thinks she belongs with magical creatures better than with her own kind." he told her.

Ryo felt himself scoff when she said she liked a Slytherin boy. What is up with Hufflepuffs liking Slytherins, and Gryffindors liking them too? He didn't get what was so attractive about them. All they did was make others suffer with their cruel sense of humor. "Well, you aren't the first one." he said in a low tone.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Lynn Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:21 pm

"Well, if anything, I'll be your friend." She said, a smile playing itself on her lips. "You seem like a nice guy...I'll be your other friend." She poked his arm and smiled more. "Plus the slytherin seems to take interest in me. Like I do to him." She giggled a little too girly and looked at him, "He's not really a player, He's...He just needs someone to open up to." She shrugged and blushed at the thought of him. She Liked the Slytherin a lot, but she wasn't completely positive if he liked her back, most likely he didn't since she was just some Hufflepuff girl.

"And, he isn't that bad to begin with, he's actually really sweet...and nice, if you get to know him first."
Kaede Lynn
Kaede Lynn

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:11 pm

Ryo stared at her in disbelief. She actually wanted to be his friend? That was news to him, hardly anyone wanted to be his friend, unless they were what humans called "freaks" like him. Even then, some didn't want to be his friends. Besides Hitame and Sophia ... and of course Evalyn, he didn't have any friends. That made him wonder how his sister always had friends, maybe it was because she used her being a Vampire as an advantage over others, and she forced them to be her friends? He didn't know, and really ... he didn't care. What Sayuri did wasn't his problem and it hadn't been since their parents died. He didn't care about what she did, because if he interfered in any ways, she would go off on him and say something that would really make him mad, so he just tried his best to stay away from the brat that was his sister.

"You really want to be my friend?" he asked her. If only others saw that I was, and wouldn't call me a monster. he thought sadly, as his eyes turned a gray color with sadness. "Right." he said, rolling his eyes at her. "You keep thinking that about him." he chuckled and shook his head. Why did he care? It didn't involve him anyways. This girl wasn't his problem ... Even if she did want to be his friend.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Lynn Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:20 pm

"yes, I want to be your friend." She said softly, watching his eyes, "That's cool, your eyes i mean...They change colors." She continued to look into them, and kept smiling. "They're nice. They're...UNIQUE!" She bursted out, a giant smile plastered to her lips. She knew grey wasn't a very nice eye color, although it looked nice on him. Ruffling his blonde hair, she tilted her head and looked almost animated. She was hoping to get him to be her friend, even if it would be hard. He was to be her friend. She didn't care if he was call a monster, from the looks of it, he was normal. "Friends?" She asked, the smiled still visable after a while.
Kaede Lynn
Kaede Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:11 am

Ryo smiled at her and shook his head. She must have never really seen a Vampire before, or else she wouldn't have reacted like that to his eye color changing. "It's not so special." he shrugged. "I am a Vampire after all. This happens all the time." he told her, acting like it was nothing. Which for people like him, it was nothing. It was actually like a sign of weakness, or that's what he considered it. Since his eyes changed color with his emotions, it was hard to hide his emotions, so it would be easy for an enemy to know when it was a good time to do something to him. He sighed, and shook the thought from his mind. He pulled back a little bit as she ruffled his hair, and he blinked at her. No one ever tried to touch him at all, mostly because he never let them. Or because if anyone did touch him, they usually ended up hurt in some way, yeah ... that was just Ryo's way of protecting himself from anyone who would mock him or something. He bit his lip and hesitated for a moment then he smiled at her. "Friends." he nodded.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Lynn Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:49 pm

Kaede smiled again, and tilted her head, her eyes closing, so she once more looked animated. "So, have any....questions for me?" She asked slowly, staring up at him, he had made her feel so short all of a sudden, so standing on her tippy-toes and walked backwards, almost in a dancing matter, (She didn't really know how to dance, besides the little her sister had decided to learn and teach her one day.) "So you know my biggest secret...so keep it quiet...okay?" She asked, her head still tilted as she plopped down onto her legs and biting at her fingernails. "I won't tell any secrets you have either...that's what friends are for." She mumbled, a smiled creeping onto her lips, and her eyes sparkled with the known fact she had made a new friend so suddenly. She was excited to have a new friend all of a sudden, but why? It wasn't That big of a deal, just another being, who became friends with her.
Kaede Lynn
Kaede Lynn

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top