Rain
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rain Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rain

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rain Empty Rain

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri May 11, 2012 5:38 pm

The dark clouds loomed over the castle and the departing students as they left the safety of the school to go to the small village not very far away known as Hogsmeade. Because the sun wasn't out, the sixteen year old Hufflepuff Vampire by the name of Ryo Hiroku, was among the students leaving. The entire week he'd been cooped up in the castle because it had been sunny and warm. Being a Vampire, he couldn't be out in the sun too long or he would die. Now was probably the only chance the sixteen year old would have for a while to go outside. What made it better was that it was a Hogsmeade weekend.

Once they left the gates of the school, Ryo took off running, nearly knocking a few other students over as he ran. He was out of site from the others quickly, using his Vampire speed though he hadn't really meant to use it. He was really just trying to get away from the girl everyone called his stalked, Sarah Montana, the Half Veela girl in his house. She followed him everywhere and he didn't like it. She knew he had a girlfriend now, but she continued to follow him around acting as if he hadn't told her anything about the girl hw was dating.

He was pretty much the first student to get to he small village. Ryo saw that it was as busy as ever and ge didn't want to be around all those people. The Vampire made a quick stop at Honey Dukes for some sweets, mostly blood flavored lollipops, and he made his way to the Shrieking Shack. It was the one place he usually hung out at when he was at Hogsmeade. It was a short walk from the store to the most haunted place in Britain as it was considered. The door seemed to be boarded shut, and Ryo found a broken window he could get through quickly. Once he was inside, the boy went up to the second floor as he usually did and sat down on the floor in front of a couch. He rested his head on the couch and stared up at the broken boards on the ceiling, a blood flavored lollipop in his mouth.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Rain Empty Re: Rain

Post by Kaede Lynn Wed May 30, 2012 2:15 pm

Kaede Had just discovered the small shack along the her walk, since she didn't really know the area, smiling to herself and she climbed in through a broken window and sat down on the ground, drawing pictures in the dirt with her long piano fingers, looking around the place she sighed happily as she was finally left alone by all the strangers in the school. Sure, she loved school, but no one was really her friend. Actually, she only had her sister, in which case she didn't really see much anymore anyways. She had found some new friends, leaving her twin alone. Kaede sighed again and continued to draw in the dirt, her finger turning brownish from the filth.

Upon hearing a sound coming from the same window, Kaede froze in her place, her finger still in the dirt. Her eyes widened as she saw the boy enter, and she could barely let out a gasp of surprise, she couldn't even move, much less speak. The shierk she let out was soft, but still surprised herself even. "Who are you?" She asked angerily as she watched him. She was angry, she finally had some time alone and now she didn't even have that. lovely.
Kaede Lynn
Kaede Lynn

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Wed May 30, 2012 8:04 pm

A sudden voice asked who he was, and Ryo lifted his head quickly to look for the source of the voice. His eyes fell upon a girl in his house and in his year, though he couldn't place a name to her face. When he came in, he hadn't even noticed her, how was that even possible? His senses were always very keen and he was always able to notice if there was someone else in a room with him. It was weird that he hadn't noticed that this girl was there. Maybe his being sick was messing with his senses. Whatever the reason, he didn't like being caught by surprise, even he wasn't doing something wrong.

The tone the girl used to ask who he was made him frown and it angered him a bit. His eyes changed to a dull red color to show the anger and displeasure her tone of voice caused him. He took the blood flavored lollipop out of his mouth before he spoke to her."I would think you would know who I am." he told her in an angry tone that matched her own. "I am in the same house as you, and I have been for six years." he scoffed at her and he sighed, putting the lollipop back in his mouth.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Lynn Wed May 30, 2012 8:19 pm

Kaede rolled her eyes and scoffed. "No. I'm not some...stalker." She said, her eyes narrowing. "I know we're in the same house. I just don't go around asking people their names. I keep to myself for your information." She rolled her eyes and noticed him teeth before looking back down to the dirt where she continued to draw. "Why should i know who you are....should you really mean that much to me? I doubt it. I actually have a life thank you very much." She rolled her eyes once more and looked around. She blow out a bit of air from her lips and stretched.

"So. why are you of all people, here for?" Kaede leaned back, pinning her brown and blonde hair up. "I've been going here since the first year." She stood and pointed to the window. "That's how i get in. Right there where you did. Odd how hidden it is. Vamp-boy." She snickered and crossed her arms. "If you really want to know," She mumbled softly. "I do know who you are. now." She giggled softly looked behind him at the broken window.
Kaede Lynn
Kaede Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Wed May 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Ryo scoffed at her. "If you had a life, you wouldn't always be coming here now would you?" he asked her a bit harshly. "You'd have friends to hang out with, and you wouldn't be by yourself all the time." he added. "And for your information just because you know who someone is doesn't make you a stalker." he pointed out. His eyes turned a darker shade of red as he spoke to her. He'd only just started to talk to this girl and he was already very annoyed with her.

"Don't call me Vamp-boy!" he growled at her. He hated when people called him names that related him to his being a Vampire. He hated being one and it just made him even more angry when someone did something like that. "So have I." he said. "It's the only place where I can get away from people who annoy me." he said. "Are you always this unpleasant when someone talks to you?" he asked her in a sort of mocking tone.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Lynn Wed May 30, 2012 9:13 pm

Kaede smiled but swallowed hard. "No one at school likes me. that's why i have no friends." She said angrily. "Plus how do you know all about my life anyways? Plus you don't know my life outside of that school!" She yelled, her voice cracking slightly. She kicked the dirt with the toe of her dirty converse and sniffled. "You have no idea about my life Ryo." She rubbed her eyes. and looked down still. "My only friend is my sister because I'll only let her into my life because she's my twin."

Kaede swallowed and sighed. "But. you wouldn't know that." Kaede looked at him and shrugged. "No one does."
Kaede Lynn
Kaede Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Wed May 30, 2012 9:24 pm

"And you think people at school like me?" he asked her angrily. "Everyone hates me, they all think I'm going to hurt them. They all call me a monster, no one ever stops to think that I'm not some blood sucking monster, that I actually have feelings!" he raised his voice at her. "Of course I don't know anything about your life, it is yours." he said. "But if you think you have it bad, try being a Vampire that everyone fears, like me!" he huffed heavily and tried to calm himself down.

"At least your sister likes you." he told her softly. "My sister hates me because of things that happened a few years ago." he sighed, sadness beginning to take him over. His eyes turned from a dark red to a dull, clouded red that was a mix between the red from his anger and the gray from his sadness.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Lynn Thu May 31, 2012 9:45 pm

"my sister's dead!" Kaede screamed at him, her palms and fingers curled into fists and she stared at Ryo. "At least your sister's alive. mine....she got hit by a train because of me." Kaede sat back down, her back facing him rather then her face. She hung her head and became to silently sob. No one had ever known of her sister dying, not even her parents. And it was hard. Even for her. Kaede wiped her eyes and sniffled softly. "It was my fault. And you know why I mainly have no friends?" She turned slightly to look at him directly in the eyes.

"Because I'm too weird. I do it purposely. so people won't see through some of the lies I've created. To save my sister. My other half." She turned away slowly and sighed. "Honestly, I don't find you a blood sucking monster at all. I think it's cool."
Kaede Lynn
Kaede Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu May 31, 2012 10:31 pm

"Yeah because my sister and I are actually living." he said somewhat calmly. "We are considered dead too ... Our hearts don't beat, I don't even know what keeps us alive right now." he sighed. Vampires were pretty much lifeless creatures, they have no beating hearts, no pulse, nothing. They are always cold and even though they have special abilities, they aren't normal people. No matter what they're dead. Ryo tried his best to keep his cool as the girl spoke. He didn't want to do anything that he would regret later.

"Maybe that's your problem." he said. "You push everyone away and never let anyone help you. It's easy to tell that something is always bothering you, even if someone doesn't know you." he told her. He'd seen her plenty of times walking around in the corridors, looking like she was worried about something. It really was easy to tell that something was wrong. "You don't think I'm a monster?" he asked her, a bit confused.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Lynn Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:17 pm

"I'm not seen by most people. I've tried to...but after a while...I gave up.." She mumbled, lying through her teeth as she stared down. "Plus nobody likes me enough for that type of thing." She shrugged slowly and stood once more, glancing at him. "I focus on my family and grades, though I must admit I like someone in this school, he's my--our year...but he's a slytherin." She shrugged, as if it was nothing that she had a crush on a slytherin boy, of all people. "But that's a secret. Not even my sister knows...Well you do now.." She said, giggling softly.
Kaede Lynn
Kaede Lynn

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top