Going to rule the world - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Going to rule the world - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Going to rule the world

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going to rule the world - Page 2 Empty Re: Going to rule the world

Post by Zara Ellis Thu May 10, 2012 2:57 am

Zara couldn't help but let her eyes be drawn back to the man, he was so carefree, so honest, and kind. A part of her knew that she wouldn't be killing him tonight.. and unless he made the moves on her, she wouldn't be doing anything more than having a nice walk with her. It wasn't as though they had very many options of where to go, as far as he had told her, he was at his parents house until he went home.. so she couldn't go THERE.. She couldn't help but hold back a small, real giggle as he mentioned the Smith name. "There are many Smith's out there, so there shouldn't be a problem." She said with another giggle.

She watched him lose himself in his thoughts for a second, and she let her own eyes trail up to the moon, smiling at it's surface. Something that could cause beauty, and yet fear, just by looking at it she felt calmed, and happy, and then she could feel the tension build when he asked his next questions. "I work at a bank close to here.." she lied, her eyes darting forward as she watched the ground, only just barely seeing a stick that she could step around.

"I don't have a family life.. I was an orphan, wasn't adopted.. given a small fund and thrown out into the world." She said gently, trying not to sound to depressing, when in reality she was making it all up. Zara had actually lived from when she was 15 to now almost completely on her own. Her mother had died in Azkaban, and her father had gone to muggle jail, her aunt she had lived with didn't care about her, and Zara had gone off on her own right after Hogwarts, and essentially vanished from the world, showing up every now and then to steal and kill, as was her way of making money and living, but besides that, she stayed out of the world, trying not to make any ripples. "So I live on my own outside of town.. little place, not much room, but I guess it's home." She said carefully, making up the story as she went.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Going to rule the world - Page 2 Empty Re: Going to rule the world

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue May 22, 2012 11:51 pm

He was beginning to question his motives for meeting her at this point. He had originally intended to mess with her but realized that was wrong. I mean it was HIM who ruined the relationship, but it wasn't even his fault. But he knew that after seeing her again tonight there was nothing special there. Isn't that how it always works, you have a few passionate moments and you assume this person's the one. He was listening to her talk however, he owed her a night of fun. She deserved to be treated nice, and he was not going to end the night in bed. In fact he wanted to avoid going to any house or bar or anything. He knew he was in the clear but Zara was unpredictable and may end up killing him anyway. He liked living, living was good.

"Oh my, I'm sorry. Nobody deserves a childhood as bad as that seems." he told her, he brought her closer to him. "I mean, I don't see why nobody wanted to adopt a wonderful girl like you. They're certainly missing out." he looked at her and gave her a weak smile. "I know my words probably aren't much consolation but I can only imagine how bad it was." As they continued down the path the trees began to get thicker. They passed over a bride and Matt let his hand slide along the side of it. The mini river that ran underneath was making the faintest trickling sound, it was so peaceful.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top