Going to rule the world
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Going to rule the world Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Going to rule the world

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going to rule the world Empty Going to rule the world

Post by Zara Ellis Tue May 08, 2012 2:40 am

The time was nearing...

Zara looked at her watch and frowned, quickening her steps as she forced herself headlong down a random London Street, her eyes peeled straight forward, the hair on the back of her neck standing on end. She was shivering, but that was partly due to what she was wearing, which wasn't much. A short black, form fitting mini-skirt, and a halter top, also black, with a chain necklace going down her front.

She had on heeled black boots that went up to her knee however, so her legs weren't completely bare. But she had somewhere to be, so the heels on her boots clacked loudly on the concrete sidewalk she was hurrying down. She heard someone wolf whistle, but she ignored it, barreling headlong towards a park not far from her. Once in the park, she went directly to the middle, and waited, breathing heavily from her half sprint in such high heels, and looking around her with batted breath, waiting.. for what, it wasn't clear, but she was waiting.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Going to rule the world Empty Re: Going to rule the world

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue May 08, 2012 3:08 am

Matt had watched Zara enter the park and walked towards the center. He was leaning against the tree in the shadows. The moon was on Zara but Matt could have stood there leaning for hours and she wouldn't even notice he was there. He was smirking, he remembered her. What a brilliant...fling they had. Really she was an evil psychotic B**** but the sex was brilliant. He had thought there was something there but when he had left it went away. And at this point it definitely wasn't coming back. He won't deny it, she was hot. And she was wearing her typical "get guys attention to manipulate them". He knew she was going to be there. He had hired someone to enter her mind and set this place and time in it.

He had an ankle length coat on and a brown pinstriped suit on underneath it. He was wearing red sneakers and a smirk that could rival Peeves. He could have another go, or he could mess with her. He wasn't quite sure but he knew he wanted to talk to her without getting cursed. But to be safe he hid his wand in his sleeve. "Ssh, just stay calm." he told it, it warmed at his words. He moved out of the shadow of the tree and walked towards Zara.

"Well hello beautiful!" he said as he walked towards her. That was out of character and a little odd, never again he thought to himself. "You really shouldn't be wearing so little on a night like this. It's kind of cold out." he told her walking in front of her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Tue May 08, 2012 3:13 am

Zara heard a voice, and she felt a grimace cross her face, before she smiled brightly and turned to meet whoever it was. A man she didn't recognize came right up to her and spoke about how chilly the night was. "It is a bit chilly, just got back from the bar.." She said giving a horribly girly laugh, to her it sounded fake, to him it would sound like a normal girly laugh. "I got a call from a friend to meet me here, we're going to go to a bar together! Shouldn't be too cold there!" She said smiling, and flicking her hair over her shoulder. She was wearing it down, so it hung in beautiful waves around her face, framing it.

"My name is Katherine." She said, using a made up name, smiling at him the whole time, her teeth white and straight, her eyes shining brightly, while her mind goaded her on acting like a stupid girly prep. She didn't quite look like she was dressed the character she was, but she could easily explain it away if it was asked of her. "What brings you to this park at this time of night?"
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue May 08, 2012 3:22 am

Oho, he knew every single word she said was a load of bull. He even knew the laugh was fake. He heard her real laugh, it was a nice one and that wasn't it. He was holding back a grin but instead gave an innocent smile. "Oh just out for a walk in the moonlight. The moon has always interested me. Plus night time is always busy and something comes up." he told her continuing to smile. He knew there was no friend, but he didn't want to stand around here and wait for the "friend" not to show up. He couldn't help but get lost looking at her body and face but snapped out of it. Oh come on Matt, don't be such a guy now! he thought to himself. He looked around him "looking" for the friend.

"Well it doesn't seem as though your friend is here." he told her looking back at her. His eyes flashed a shade of red quickly then went back to normal. "Why don't you and I go for a walk? It doesn't seem like your friend's coming ." he told her and walked closer to her. "Besides, it's not every night I get to meet a woman as attractive as you." he said slyly.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Tue May 08, 2012 3:27 am

Zara couldn't help it, she was drawn to this guy, almost like she knew him.. his voice sounded familiar, and his body was seriously attractive. She found herself getting drawn to him, so when he spoke, she listened. In reality, there was no friend she was waiting for.. she had just.. had a feeling that she was supposed to be at this point, and this time, and then this guy showed up.. Something was fishy, but she didn't let it show that she was suspicious. In a world where she lived with magic, and it was so key to everything around her, she couldn't take anything at face value, especially the strong urge to be in a certain place at a certain time, and then a person shows up, and asks to take a walk.

Zara flipped him a smile, and nodded. "Sure why not.. it's a nice night.. even if it is a bit chilly." She said smiling at him and turning to face a random direction and took a few steps before walking with him. "You are very attractive yourself sir.." She said, thought a moment, and then decided to be honest. "I swear I've met you from somewhere... do you go to any bars in this area?" She asked in a sweet, innocent voice. She looked like a woman who was out on the dating scene, ready to find the man of her dreams, while having some great fun while she was at it, instead, she wasn't dating, she wasn't about to meet the man of her dreams, and she just wanted to have her way with men, and then kill them. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name?"
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue May 08, 2012 3:40 am

Matt was barely paying attention to what she said. But suddenly snapped to attention when she mentioned his familiarity. He looked at her and shook his head. "I'm not really a bar person really. I met a girl at a bar once." he told her. "It didn't end that well." he finished. He had referenced their first meeting when Matt was Matt. He had already planned out an alias in case she asked his name. "Oh, right. My name's Smith, John Smith!" he told her walking towards her even more. He held out his left arm, she took it, and they began to walk. He knew she was dangerous so he kept his right hand in his pocket. Hoping she wouldn't notice it they continued down the path.

"So, Katherine," he began to talk to her. "Are YOU a bar person? Or was tonight just a one night thing?" he asked her. He knew all this already but to stay in character he had to ask. He had an innocent look on his face as he looked ahead of them.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Tue May 08, 2012 3:49 am

Zara nodded. "I go out with my friends a lot.. we party, just have a good time, I don't.. normally dress like this.." She said with a laugh. "My friend thought it would be funny if I went sexy tonight.. and obviously she must have planned on me getting raped or something.. telling me to meet her in a park and not showing up.." she said shaking her head. "I'll call her later or something.." She smiled and walked along side him, and even though she didn't mean to, she found herself walking closer to him, if only because she was ACTUALLY cold.

Zara found herself looking around them, feeling completely at ease, she didn't care about this man, he couldn't do anything to hurt her, so she really, honestly didn't care if he didn't have the best intentions in mind, if he showed one sign of a threat, she had her wand slipped inside her boot, and it was easy enough to grab there, with her boot being so high, a small movement would get her to the wand tip and she could pull the wand out in milliseconds. "You live in the area John?" She asked, turning to smile at him.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue May 08, 2012 4:00 am

She had no idea. This was fun, but then again he couldn't help but feel a tug of shame in doing this. I mean he unintentionally left this woman with a broken heart. And now tonight he was going to make it up to her. He had officially decided what he was going to do tonight. He was going to give her a night with a man who would make her feel wonderfully. "Ha, well it's a good thing I came along. I'm a black belt!" he said kicking his leg up and making a kung fu noise. He smiled at her, looking into her eyes. He knew there was some good in there. It was time she brought it out and have a good time without killing anyone. She walked a little closer to him, he motioned for her to let go of her arm. She did and Matt took his jack off and gave it to her. He pulled his right hand out of his pocket now and let her take his left arm again.

"Uhm, actually no I'm not. Well originally I suppose I was, but I moved out to Scotland a few years ago. I run a detective agency there." he told her in an innocent tone. "I'm visiting my parents here for the week. My dad's actually sick and I decided to come out and help my mom around the house." He slowed the pace of their walk a little bit as to enjoy it more. He knew she probably had her wand hidden somewhere for easy access but he didn't care. As long as he continued to character he knew he had until the end of the "date".

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Wed May 09, 2012 3:00 am

Zara wasn't quite sure what to make of this man, he wasn't eyeing her directly, he was acting silly, he was being a total flirt, and it was cute..

"Snap out of it Ellis! Just because you haven't been the same since Matt.."

"You obviously don't know what you're talking about.."

Zara stared at the ground silently for a long moment, smiling, but still trying to take in the emotions that had crashed through her with the thought of Matt's name, first time since he had essentially dumped her on her ass that she had so much as thought his name.. and now.. this man comes along and reminds her of him in some weird goofy way. She didn't know how to respond. "My hero." She said jokingly when he karate kicked the air.

"Scotland? Really? A bit from home I'd say.. but not to far.." He mentioned his family, and she nodded slowly. "Hear that Ellis? He ain't from around here, that means you'll never see him again.. EVER..

Zara felt a sinking sensation in her stomach, and she looked up at him smiling. "That's a very nice thing to do for your family.." She said softly, her eyes moving forward as she tried to stay in character.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed May 09, 2012 10:26 pm

Matt could almost see the realization in her eyes. But she was a good actor and any other muggle would have missed it. He wasn't used to this Zara so it kind of threw him off guard for a moment. But he recovered smoothly by nodding and scoffing, "Nah, I love my parents. They're all I really have left." he told her smiling weakly. "I'm the last to hold the Smith name. Well, not really there are probably about 500 other Smiths out there." he chuckled looking at the ground.

"You know, walking out of my house tonight I was expecting another walk by myself to my thoughts." he began to tell her. "But I'm glad I found someone to talk to." he smiled at her and then looked at the moon. It was a bright moon tonight and he really couldn't help but smile. He loved the moon, it was a powerful image. His wand warmed in his pocket as though to warn him. He mentally hushed it and it stopped. Continuing on their walk he figured why not ask her some more questions. Stay in character! "So, where do you work? What's your family life like?" he asked her.

"I'm rambling, it's your turn!" he added.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top