Just doing work - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just doing work - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just doing work

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just doing work - Page 2 Empty Re: Just doing work

Post by Selene Brun Wed May 09, 2012 2:28 am

Selene couldn't help but stare at the form presented to her. An Intern form.. one for HER, with the knowledge that she'd be able to learn, and not just fetch coffee and make copies for the person she was interning for. It took Selene a moment to realize a question had been asked of her, she stopped for a second, rewound the moment in her head, and heard the question again, nodding Selene looked up at Jack. "I was zinking about ze Beast Division.. erm... I guess I just really like seeing all of ze creatures zere are out zere.. and I'd love to get to know something more about zem in general. I know zis sounds girly, but I 'ave always 'ad a liking for Unicorns.. zey are just such majestic creatures.. and I would love to get to know zem better.. eef I am not mistaken... not much research 'as been done in zat field lately.."

Selene couldn't help it, she was blushing, she quickly sent off a couple of folders, trying to hide her emotions under such a simple act, but it was pretty worthless, her face was glowing red. She had never really answered this kind of question before.. no one had ever asked.
Selene Brun
Selene Brun

Number of posts : 157
Occupation : Secretary/Personal Assistant at the Ministry of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed May 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Jack listened intently to Selene's words and nodded, dropping the oblivious act of pretending to miss all of the cues Selene was sending her. The girl was obviously passionate, and even if Jack had never been drawn to unicorns exclusively, she also knew the importance of learning about them. Besides, they were really lacking in the passion department around here.

Jack grinned and said, "You look terrified. Don't worry. Fill out the form and I'll send someone by. If you are still interested that time around, send me a quick memo and I'll get the paperwork done and transfer you over. Sound good to you?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Brun Thu May 10, 2012 2:48 am

Jack made a note about how scared she looked, and Selene's face went brighter red if that was possible. She nodded, and looked down at the form she had to fill out. Basic information, stuff she knew, stuff she wanted to know, what she planned on getting from the internship. Hopefully, one day, Selene would be the one sending the secretary folders stuffed with information that SHE had learned. She would be writing down all of the things she researched, discovered, found out, but until that day came, Selene would take an internship, in fact, she would take whatever was given to her.

"Alright.. zank you again.. Jack.. I did not expect for my day to turn.. zis way.." She said, grinning. She was a bit nervous about the pay cut however, she was already working on such a limited budget, and with less money, and more work, she would be exhausted and stressed out, but that's what work was wasn't it? Take a pay cut with the hopes of getting one that's even better.. well that's what she planned on doing.. and if something DID come to the point where the pay cut was to much.. she could always ask to just be a secretary again..
Selene Brun
Selene Brun

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu May 10, 2012 4:31 am

Jack smiled at Selene, her usual tight-lipped smile that started with one corner travelling upwards and the other being tugged up after its counterpart in a resigned fashion. She actually found it was not a contrived expression, either. Jack was happy that the conversation had taken this turn, because it made it much better for her, really. "No problem, Selene. Just stay on me about getting this transfer done, alright? I want it to go well for you just as bad as you do."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Brun Fri May 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Selene nodded quickly, and than glanced at the clock. It was nearly time for her break, and she had barely done any work at all. She quickly started to send off folders, her eyes glancing to the form on her desk every so often, before she looked up at Jack again and smiled. "Zank you Jack.. I.. I really do appreciate eet."She said in her strong accent, smiling at the girl. "Eet eez not every day zat ze 'ead of department comes to talk to people like me." she said with a laugh before sending off a few more folders.

"I will fill out zat application right away and send eet to you when I am done.. See, my break starts very soon, I can get eet finished during zat.. and send eet to you in maybe.. twenty minutes.." She said smiling and sending off three more folders before she realized she only had about five more to send off and then she was done. Quickly she finished this and then looked up at Jack. "I will keep on you about eet okay? "She said smiling, glancing at the clock one more time, anxious to start the form and to eat as well.
Selene Brun
Selene Brun

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun May 13, 2012 11:22 pm

Jack grinned and said, "No problem, Selene. Really. You are doing me the favor, so you can save all the thanks yous for when you have to brownose whoever you end up interning for." She was thinking of that Collins fellow for Selene's intern, he was around quite a bit and would be social enough to keep up with Selene and her enthusiasm. "Get it done and send it on down. I'm excited for you," Jack said, holding a hand out for selene to shake, guaranteeing her promise.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top