Seems like someone is sick...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Seems like someone is sick... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Seems like someone is sick...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seems like someone is sick... Empty Seems like someone is sick...

Post by Katelyn Graves Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:04 am

Kasumi was at home feeling really uncomfy with her sickness. She was sneezing, having serious stomach pains, and she has a serious rash that keeps spreading everywhere. It seems that that only place that wasn't infected was her face and her hands. She was itchy everywhere and she couldn't take a shower because it only made it worse so she smelled a bit and had really greasy hair. she was also really thirsty. She didn't stop what she was doing though. She was drawing a picture of her crush who is a hockey player. She was listening to "Call me maybe" and was in her own little world until her mother came into her room and frightened her.

Kasumi's mother made her open her mouth so she could take her temperature. She didn't stop her drawing since she wanted it done by the time she went to bed. Kasumi's mother took Kasumi's temperature and she screamed. She made Kasumi go into the car and Kasumi was confused. She took all her stuff with her and was wondering where her mom was taking her.

"Kasumi your temperature was 109. I am going to have you get checked out. What has been going on with you? You have been acting weird. Is there something you aren't telling me?" Kasumi sighed and told her mother all about what's been going on with her body. She showed her the rash on her legs and her mom freaked. "KASUMI! Why on Earth didn't you tell me about this?" Kasumi responded: "Because mom I didn't want you freaking out like this!"

Kasumi rubbed her head with her hands as a sign of stress. She looked at the picture of her crush and she felt a bit better. She had just saw him a few days ago and she felt relieved that he might like her back considering he always looks at her and smiles. Kasumi didn't really want to go to the Hospital since this was the first time she would have been there. She was really nervous and she was holding the photograph of her and her crush really tight while trying not to crush it. She was having serious pains in her stomach and it felt like someone was jabbing her with a really sharp knife.

When Kasumi and her mother got to the Hospital, Kasumi's mom literally like threw her out of the car. Kasumi glared at her mom then slowly walked into the hospital. It was hard for her to walk since her feet kill from the rash and the stomach pains hurt her. She sat on the ground for a few minutes talking to her picture. "I'm so sorry you have to see me like this, Thomas." She began. "I'm going to try as hard as I can to get well soon. These people will help me...hopefully."

She gulped then slowly tried to stand up. She put the picture in her pocket, but she couln't see herself letting go of it, so she didn't. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and slowly walked into the ER. She went to go sit down on a chair. When she sat, she started working on her picture some more. She was freaking out on the inside trying to not cry. Kasumi ended up tearing a bit but she tried to calm herself down with thoughts of Thomas.

While she was thinking of Thomas, she realised how many people were actually there. "Man, there is a lot of people here today...oh well," she thought to herself. She kissed Thomas's picture and waited for someone to assist her to a room. She started humming "Call me maybe" then started singing it eventhough her throat was kiling her. She started dancing in her seat and realised she was in a Hospital. "oops...I hope no one saw that..." She blushed and continued waiting.

Kasumi started to get a little dizzy. Kasumi was humming a creepy sounding song and was moving her head in a weird way. She she took her hair out of her bun and stood up. She started to spin and she fell to the floor. She vomited all over herself destroying her new pajamas. She then hit her head on a chair falling then vomited a bit of blood. Her forehead started getting a bit purple and before anything else happened, Kasumi moved her picture she was drawing onto a char far away from her and took her picture out of her pocket.

"Thomas I'm so sorry!" She started. "I can't believe this is happening! I feel like I'm going to die and I don't wanna leave you!" She started to cry. "Thomas you are the only one for me and I want you to be my love forever and ever...but I can't do that if I'm locked up here! I LOVE YOU THOMAS HICKEY ALWAYS AND FOREVER!" She started sobbing and when she went to try and sit up she hit a corner of her head on the chair again.

Her left eye was bruised, her forehead was turning purple, she had a wikid rash...she was a mess and didn't want to leave her crush. She tried as hard as she could cold on the floor covered and surrounded but vomit to stay awake so she wouldn't die. Kasumi then started singing the creepy song again and she covered her mouth with her hands trying to her herself to be quiet. "I need to hush! People are going to think of me differently!" She thought to herself. Kasumi felt her left eye and knew it was very bad since she couldn't see out of it.

She totally forgot that she hit her head on the chair. She was having a migrain and tried to get up again when her head hit the chair once again. This time, she passed out. When she hit the floor, her vomit flew everywhere. Kasumi kind of looked like a damation with the spot around her eye. While she was passed out, she was singing the song "Call me maybe" to Thomas while sitting in his lap. She was kind of enjoying it. She was smiling the whole time she sang it. She had his jersey on singing it and they were outside her house. She wasn't covered in bruises and she was enjoying herself. Shortly someone might help her out of her vomit and she will be able to actually walk and be back to normal. If she is lucky, she will be a visitor waiting for her when she wakes. <3
Katelyn Graves
Katelyn Graves
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 58
Special Abilities : Talking to Animals

http://clubpenguin909090.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Seems like someone is sick... Empty Re: Seems like someone is sick...

Post by Freyja Podmore Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:22 am

Everyone seemed to be getting sick all over the school. From the youngest to the oldest of the students, even the professors were getting sick. Yumi didn't know what to do, she was learning how to deal with these things, nut she still didn't have enough practice to cure anything. No one did even the most experienced Healer couldn't do this on his own. All she did know was that she had to help in some way.

As far as she knew, no muggleborns had been affected by this sickness and for once in her life she was grateful to be one. This meant that she could help anyone without getting sick. Hopefully. Her classes were over so she decided to offer her help in the Hospital Wing for a while. She knew that there were many students in there right now. And they were probably too many for a couple of nurses to handle. Besides if she helped it would give her more experience.

The eighteen year old ran up to the Hospital Wing, after changing out of her school robes into better clothes in the Slytherin common room. She pushed the doors open to the Hospital Wing and she saw the nurses running around frantically, trying to treat every student in there. One of the nurses saw her and she groaned, asking if she was sick too. Yumi chuckled and shook her head, she told them that she was there to try and help because she needed the practice. They knew that she was an intern at St. Mungos and that she could use all the experience she could get.

The nurse told her to go to the other end of the room where there were more students that needed to be treated. Yumi nodded and walked over to a shelf first to get gloves. She continued afterwards and almost immediately came across a pool of vomit. She blinked a couple of times, and she took out her wand. It smelled horrid there and she could barely stand it. With a quick wave of her wand, a non verbal spell, and the vomit was gone.

Yumi sighed and placed her wand back in her back pocket. She had only taken a few steps when she came across something else that frightened her. Now she realized where the pool of vomit had come from. Yumi frantically picked up the fifth year girl whom she recognized as Kasumi Takahashi, the girl who was like her sister, and she placed her on a bed. "Damn it Kasumi. What happened?" stupid question on her part. She already knew the answer to that.

The sickness of course.

She grabbed her wand again and pointed it at the younger girl. She hesitated for a moment and thought of what she should do. Shaking her head quickly, the redhead flicked her wand again, and another non verbal spell. "Renneverate" she thought. She hoped that the spell worked and brought Kasumi back to consciousness. She looked at the girl's eye quickly, and sighed. She had a black eyes, really? What had she done slammed herself into a wall or something? All she had to do was wait to see if she woke up.

She had only just come in, and the first thing she has to do is bring her friend out of her unconscious state. That was terrible. But she would gladly do it for the girl who was the sister she never got to have. Yumi sighed again and picked up the picture that Kasumi had with her. She smiled and chuckled when she saw what it was. She shook her head and placed the drawing next to Kasumi.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Seems like someone is sick... Empty Re: Seems like someone is sick...

Post by Katelyn Graves Mon May 28, 2012 7:57 pm

While she was out cold, Kasumi was in a daydream mode. She had a dream about her and Thomas since she had been thinking about him so much. When she first passed out, she fell through the clouds and he just happened to be walking by when he caught her. Kasumi was in awe when she found out who caught her. Thomas couldn't believe who he caught. "The one and only Kasumi Takahashi. I have heard a lot about you, my love. You are amazing...so I've heard." Kasumi started to do that flirty giggle thing. "Well if it isn't the one and only Thomas Hickey, who is also my love. You are a true sweetheart to be around." Thomas and Kasumi ended up being in love forever. Kasumi started to wake up. What ended her sweet dream was the spell of the 7th year Yumi Zante.

Kasumi's eyes opened slowly. "ooohhhhhh.......where am I??" Kasumi mumbled and muttered a lot of herbert words so you couldn't understand what she said. She found herself laying down with the 7th year leaning over her. "Yumi??" Kasumi started, still mumbling. "Is that you? I don't know where I am...all I remember is Thomas Hickey kissing me...then I saw light..." Trying to figure out where she was, Kasumi looked around. She was shaking, proposing that she was scared and cold. She put her shaking hand up to Yumi wanting her to hold it. "I need you to stay here with me...I need serious help..." Hoping that Yumi would help her, the 5th year Kasumi Takahashi closed her eyes and started talking...no one knowing she was talking to God. "I need you to help me out...I feel like I'm going to die." Kasumi started to cry. "I have a lot going for me...and I don't want to die. I need you a lot and all I want it a miracle to help me..."
Katelyn Graves
Katelyn Graves
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 58
Special Abilities : Talking to Animals

http://clubpenguin909090.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top