You don't know me, so don't claim that you do!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You don't know me, so don't claim that you do! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You don't know me, so don't claim that you do!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You don't know me, so don't claim that you do! Empty You don't know me, so don't claim that you do!

Post by Austin Lockwood Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:15 am

Kiara was bored as heck, she didn't have anything to do seeing how she was al done with her homework. Sighing softly to herself she gotten off her bed and looked outthe window of the girls dorm and smiled at how nice it was. Deciding not to stay in the castle much longer Kiara grabbed her black leather jacket and her mini bookbag before heading out. After a few minutes Kiara finally reached the courtyard and took a seat at one of the benches. As she gotten her book out of her bookbag she started reading enjoying the nice breeze that hit her face.

Kiara was glad it was starting to get warmer and spring was on it way for she didn't like the cold anymore. Of course, winter time was fun but she hated being cold and getting sick but when she was with Atticus she didn't mind it at all. It was was getting warmer but the wind was still alittle nippy at times. Kiara was wearing a black long sleeve shirt with her black leather jacket over it with blue skinny jeans and black flats. Her curly hair was up in a nice ponytail with her bangs to the side like always.

Kiara's outfit and look
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

You don't know me, so don't claim that you do! Empty Re: You don't know me, so don't claim that you do!

Post by Wanda Montclair Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:56 pm

Class was finally over and Nathaniel was ready to run. He had gone back down to the Slytherin common room where he changed into sweat pants and a T-shirt. He slipped on his running shoes and rummaged around his trunk for his iPod. “Ah, here it is.” He said and walked out of the dorm as he put the ear buds in. he set it on his favorite song just before he got to the main entrance of the school. he was just getting ready to leave the court yard when he saw a rather pretty girl sitting all by herself. Putting the song on pause he walked over to her. “Hey there,” He said giving her a lopsided grin, “So why are you out here all by your lonesome?”
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

You don't know me, so don't claim that you do! Empty Re: You don't know me, so don't claim that you do!

Post by Austin Lockwood Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:19 pm

Kiara looked up from her book as she seen someone talking to her. "Hello."said Kiara softly as she bookmarked her book and put it in her bookbag. As he asked what she was doing outside alone she shrugged. "I just wanted some fresh air, being in school for so long you feel like a prisoner."said Kiara softy as she brushed some of her bangs out of her eyes. As she looked at him closely she titled her head before realizing who he was. He was what the girls say the other pretty boy of Slytherin. She seen him in classes as well around school.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top