New face and new smiles - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New face and new smiles - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New face and new smiles

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New face and new smiles - Page 2 Empty Re: New face and new smiles

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:16 am

Sophia looked at Yumi and smiled. "I'm glad yo think that Yumi, but I'm as great as Robert or Khaat are."said Sophia softly. "Although I hope that someday that I will become as good as they are."said Sophia hoping that she would. Khaat and Robert were REALLY good healers and the best that she knew of so to be at their level would be a great honor to her. Although they told her countless of times that she was a brillant healer Sophia was always willing to learn more. Sophia might have been a healer for two years but there was alot of things she didn't know like Yumi didn't.

Sophia looked at Yumi and then her office and nodded. "You know, I think I just might do that Yumi thanks for the advice."said Sophia softly. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as she heard Yumi say it was plain. "Yeah that's what I thought when I first got mine as well."said Sophia softly. "Perhaps sooner or later your walls will be filled with awards just like mine are."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. As Yumi changed the color of her wall Sophia nodded. "I like it Yumi, it fits you."said Sophia she at the dark blue office that was now Yumi's office.

"I'm ready whenever you are ready to go."said Sophia softly as she waited for her to join her side so they could explore the second floor of the hospital. "Now the second floor is a bit more interesting then the first floor but not by much."said Sophia honestly. As she seen her looking over shoulders at the files she smiled. "You will be looking at alot of these through out your training."said Sophia softly as she opened it more to where she could see. "As you can see this child has a concussion due to potion explosion."said Sophia looking at the chart. "Still slight swellling to the head needs to take potion every hour."said Sophia looking at the chart. As she looked at the clock she noticed it was almost time to give the girl her potion. "We'll stop by there that way you can see what I do."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:47 am

Yumi looked over at Sophia and smiled. "Um, Khaat is the director of the hospital right?" she asked her. "And Robert it her, father?" she added softly. She didn't know that much about the staff of St. Mungo's but she knew about the really important people of the place. Khaat, Robert, and now Sophia. Although she hoped she got to meet everyone else that worked there. Even though Sophia was going to be her mentor, Yumi knew that she needed to keep an open mind. She could learn all sort of things from different people in the hospital and she would he willing to learn from everyone. The more she learned now the better prepared she would be for the exam she had to take later on.

As she looked at the new color of her office, Yumi sighed happily. When Sophia mentioned that it suited her and that she liked it, the girl smiled. "Thanks. Darker colors always seem to suit me best." she said softly. It wasn't a bad thing that darker colors suited her, but at times she loathed dark colors. They reminded her of the childhood she had, where she spent all her time in a dark room that seemed lifeless. She always wanted to forget that horrible childhood, but everytime she saw the darkness of colors or just the dark in general, it reminded het of that. No matter how much she wanted to escape it, it would always be there, present in her mind whether she knew it or not.

With a slight shake of her head, Yumi pushed her thoughts to the back of her mind and smiled at Sophia. "I'm ready to go." she smiled at her. As she read off the data of the girl, Yumi listened and took in every word she said. "A potion explosion, huh?" she said softly, shaking her head. "These kids really need to be mire careful, or their parents should be." she said. It had happened to her once but it hadn't been anything too bad so James hadn't taken her to the hospital for any treatment. Besides how was he supposed to explain to the muggle doctors that it had been a potion explosion that caused her harm? They would think he was crazy. As she said they would stop by there, Yumi nodded. "Alright, that's fine by me." she said smiling.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:07 am

Sophia nodded. "Yes Khaat is the Director of the Hospital and Rober is the Cheif of staff."said Sophia softly telling her who was in charge of the place. "I'm assistant director of the place if Robert or Khaat was to ever be gone for a short period of time."said Sophia softly. Sophia was very honored to have that postion she was very shocked when Khaat offered her the postion. Sophia knew she wouldn't let Khaat or Robert down or any of the other healers for she knew how to do her job and she knew how to do it right. Although Sophia had quite a bit to learn she knew that she could run this place when Khaat and Robert were gone.

"I guess lighter colors seem to suite me better, I guess it's because I'm a very bright and bubbly person."said Sophia softly. "Although I tend to be to bubbly at times to where I annoy myself.said Sophia honestly as she shook her head. To be honest Sophia been depress alor lately but she nevered let her emotions show at work cause she was a professional. But once Sophia wasn't at work she was a total wreck but she was slowly picking up the peices of her broken life once again. Although Sophia knew she would never be the same again, once you lose someone dearly to you your never the same again.

As Yumi said that she was ready to go Sophia nodded and smiled. "Ok great, lets get going I'll show you the Director of Mental Health Service office cause you'll go here to take your patients here sometimes."said Sophia as she walked down the long corridor pass the lobby and to another corridor that said 'director of Mental Health services. "Here is the office and the room is right across from his office where he does his consuling. "Now onto the second floor where the Trauma & Noncontagious Disease Wing is."said Sophia softly. As she walked back towards the lobby she reached the elevator button up as it dinged and opened up for them. As she pushed the 2nd floor button she waited for Yumi to join her. "This is basically what muggles call ICU of the Hospital."said Sophia softly. "The patients your about to see have been hit by curses such as the memory whiping curse to having dieases due to some kind of potions they got hold of."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:35 pm

Though Yumi had never been one to take care of others in front of people who would judge her for it. Those such as Slytherins or Dark Followers, she girl had a knack for caring for others. Whether it was humans or animals, she always found a way to help others somehow. She was glad she had quit the Dark Followers, she didn't think that they would like her doing this sort of thing, unless she was healing them of course. But Yumi wasn't interested in only helping them, she wanted to help anyone that needed it, be it a Dark Follower or a Potter's Army member.

The seventeen year old wasn't a bad person. She had only been raised in a bad environment, with a bad man. The same man who killed her parents, then for some reason he decided to take her in. "I can see why brighter colors would match you more. You really do seem like a bubbly person." she finally responded to what Sophia had said. Sophia didn't really seem like a bubbly person right now. She seemed sad though she doesn't show it, that was something else about Yumi that made her like to care for others. She always seemed to know how they felt somehow, or something close to how they felt.

The Slytherin girl followed Sophia to the office of the Director of Mental Health Services. She stopped for a moment and looked around, trying to memorize where the office was, since Sophia said that she would have to go there sometimes for her patients. "Okay." she said simply, more to herself for her mental note than to Sophia. She followed her to the elevator to proceed to the second floor, and she nodded at what Sophia explained. "Okay, this place is the ICU." she commented softly. "Obliviate.." she said softly at the mention of the memory whiping curse. She remembered a time she had tried to use it on James, but she had been to weak for it to have any effect on him.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:28 pm

Sophia looked at Yumi and gave her a soft warm smile. "Thankyou for noticing Yumi, but tobe honest with you I don't feel that way."said Sophia softly. "Once you lose someone you love dearly it's hard to go back to normal self, sometimes it takes months or years."said Sophia softly. "Anyway, enough about me onward to the tour!"said Sophia softly. Sophia didn't like others worrying about her, she was the type of person that worried about toher more then herself. Sophia guessed that was one of the reasons why she became a healer in the first place other then she liked helping people.

Sophia nodded. "Yes it is, but it's not for extreme cases we have another ICU for extreme cases as well."said Sophia softly. As Yumi said Obliviate which was the memory whiping charm Sophia nodded and looked at the patients and shook her head and sighed. "Yes Yumi Obliviate, a nasty spell if you know how to use it right."said Sophia softly. "Some of them been here almost their whole lives, for they can't remember anything but just being here."said Sophia softly. "Feel free to look around, I'll be right here waiting for you."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:01 pm

Yumi nodded and looked at Sophia. "Believe me Sophia. I know exactly how you feel." she commented softly. It was true though, she really did know how Sophia felt. Not only because she had this was of being able to know how others feel, but because it had happened to her. Seven years have passed since James murdered her parents and took her with him but she still wasn't her normal self. She would never be the same, not ever, she she her parents be killed by him from under a table, on her birthday. That was something you just can't et over, or something she couldn't get over. Especially when she had to live with the murderer of her parents fpr so long. He was a constant reminder of that day, and she hated him so for what he did.

"Hmm... Well have you tried to jog their memories?" she asked softly. "I know Obliviate is a strong spell, but if you show them things that impacted their lives greatly, shouldn't that be able to make them remember something? Even if it's a really small thing?" she continued with the same soft voice. As she said these things, Yumi was sort of in her memories, thinking about her parents before they were killed. "Sometimes I want to use that spell. To forget that ever happening to them." she whispered softly, mostly to herself. Hearing what Sophia said, Yumi turned and slowly entered the room, looking back at Sophia first to make sure that it was really okay. Then she turned again and entered completely, looking at all the patients who's memories have been wiped. There were many of them, more than she had ever expected to actually be there.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:44 pm

Sophia nodded at Yumi's question. "Yes we have, some of them have regain some of their memory while others not even magic can help them."said Sophia softly sighing and shaking her head. Sophia shook her head at what Yumi said. "No you don't Yumi, for if you do it might affect alot of things that might happen in your future trust me I done it."said Sophia softly. That was one thing Sophia loved about being a vampire she could hear the smallest things that one one else can. "I know how you feel, I can read minds and I know you feel angry and alone."said Sophia softly.

"I know how you feel Yumi, I feel alone to cause I have no family other then my four kids and I haven't seen my boyfriend in ages."said Sophia softly. "Now I guess you know why I'm not my bubbly self."said Sophia softly. As Yumi walked around the place Sophia stared out the window deep in thought about how her life was now. Seems like Sophia's life went from her being happy from realty coming in and crashing her happy so called fairy tale life. But Sophia knew her life was never a fairytale no matter how much she wanted it to be it will never be.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:30 pm

Yumi turned around quickly and looked at Sophia, her eyes a bit widened. "How did you hear what I said?" she asked her. Her comment had been so quiet, barely audiable, it would've been almost impossible for anyone to hear her. You'd have to have super human hearing to hear what she said. Yumi stared at Sophia, unknowing what else to say to her. She had a point though. If she used the spell to forget about her parents deaths then if would affect her future in someway. That was something she didn't want to mess with. Her future needed to take its path and she wasn't going to mess it up. "You're a leglimens?" She asked softly. "I've always wanted that ability." she added, smiling a bit.

Yumi looked down and sighed. "I know exactly how you feel, Sophia. I don't have kids or anything, but I haven't seen my boyfriend in a long time either." she told her. Even without having kids, Yumi knew exactly how Sophia felt. It was all because of her empathetic ability. Yumi went around the room quickly, looking at all thr people there and she felt bad for them all. They felt sad and confused, and wanted to know what they were doing there. She sighed and she went back to Sophia. "I think we can leave now." she said softly.

[OOC: I don't know if I should be writing about the Empathy ability yet, because it has yet to be accepted or declined by an admin...]
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:43 am

Sophia looked at Yumi and chuckled. "Well... lets just say I'm not human I'm a vampire."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. "We vampires have very good hearing, I'm surprise you didn't know already that I was one for my eyes changes color and I'm always pale and cold."said Sophia softly. "No need to worry I'm highly trained I won't hurt you."said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded when she asked if she was a leglimens. "Yes I am, and it's a VERY difficult thing to learn but come in handy."said Sophia softly. "The only thing I hate ispeople thought entering my mind when I don't want them to."said Sophia.

Sophia nodded fianlly glad she had someone who understood how she felt. "It's hard sometimes to fake a smile when inside your screaming."said Sophia softly. Sophia had it all, but now she feels alone and empty inside but she nevers lets it show on the outside. Sophia nodded. "Ok... next stop the the third floor."said Sophia softly. As she walked out of the doors closed behind her locking themselves by magic. "I'm sure you'll like the third floor better it's a bit more happier."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top