Friends Like These
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Friends Like These Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Friends Like These

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friends Like These Empty Friends Like These

Post by Judd Lewis Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:58 pm

Foster and Ellie wer bickering- again. In all his years as their friend, Judd had seen these two go through every hobby imaginable, it seemed, to every degree of devotion, too. But he had not been through this phase yet, and they seemed to feel very strongly that this hobby was more important than anything- more important than the headache it caused Judd.

He had to admit, though, it was excellent material. The two were insane, he was sure about it, because this argument was over, of all things, a tater tot.

"You asked me very aggressively for it."

"That's because there were none left, Foster! I always feed you! I just wanted one!"

"Well, I wanted it! You shouldn't have been late for dinner!"

He climbed the final stairs of the owlery tower and pushed open the door. The raised voices of his friends quieted, but not in time to prevent half of the owls to hoot in protest and fly out of the windows. Judd turned around, his friends plowing into him and stopping. "Can you two calm down for a second so I can send a letter?" he proposed peacefully.

Ellie sighed. "You're right."

"I am?" Foster responded quickly. "Thank you, Ellie."

"You prat!"

Judd turned and coaxed an owl down while his friends bickered in hissy little voices behind him. He tied the letter to parents to the owl and sent the letter off.
Judd Lewis
Judd Lewis

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top