Defense against the dark arts classes 1 - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Defense against the dark arts classes  1 - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Defense against the dark arts classes 1

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Defense against the dark arts classes  1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Defense against the dark arts classes 1

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:54 am

(yes jees jeeze and darren i only gave her five)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Defense against the dark arts classes  1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Defense against the dark arts classes 1

Post by Darren Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:01 am

[naa u gave her 10 and 5.. ]
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:07 am

(im serious i didnt i said i would give her five if she got it correct than she did and i did but heres your chance)

"Darren can you tell me about Gaints?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:11 am

"Full-blooded giants are about twenty feet tall. They are not as intelligent as wizards but are capable of communication, both in their native language and, at times, in English . They now live mostly in remote mountain areas in tribes, with a leader called a Gurg. They are violent by nature: fights between giants are common, and when a Muggle unsuspectingly wanders into their midst it means certain death. They are also very mistrusting of wizards and magic, but before were recrutied by lord voldemort. The sometimes breed with humans, makng half giants" Darren said very quickly
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:12 am

Jess walked back into class, biting his lip as he did.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:14 am

"correct another five points to Slytherin and, now your homework class i want you to write a three paragraph paper on what you would do if you encountered one of these half breeds thank you good day."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:15 am

[alright, at the end of classes Dae, can u post the grades, in the grades thread, and all the points u awarded in the points thread. Ill add them to the hourglass.]

Darren grinned and packed his bag and left, bumping purposefully into Jess on the way
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:16 am

[grades and points also come for homework so ill wait a day to get that)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:25 am

Jess raised one eyebrow and walked right back out.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:23 pm

"Three paragraph paper?!" Emily asked shocked. She gave professor Dae a hard look, and got out of the classroom.

Last edited by Emily Cooper on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top