Defense against the dark arts classes 1 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Defense against the dark arts classes  1 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Defense against the dark arts classes 1

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Defense against the dark arts classes  1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Defense against the dark arts classes 1

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:25 pm

Mariana skipped into the classroom: "Hey C,Professor Diggory!" remembering she can't adress him cousin in classroom.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Defense against the dark arts classes  1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Defense against the dark arts classes 1

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:39 am

"Welcome students to the Defens Against the Dark Arts. Today we will be learning about diffrent type of Half-breeds that have a violent and dangerous tendencys." Dae said has he made the words Violent Half-breed's appare on the board in chalk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:43 am

Sophia walked into the classroom and tooked her seat in the middle of the classroom. "Sorry, I'm late Professor I got caught up in Head duties."said Sophia as she tooked out her wand, quill and parchment and started taking notes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:50 am

"thats no Excuse those did not keep me from class you have dettention with a Dae diggory(me has a student)"dae said handing her a write up
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:03 am

Sophia stood there shocked and then tooked the slip. "Yes, Professor what time shall I be here?" Sophia asked him as she tooked her seat in the middle of the classroom.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:06 am

"tonight at 8:00 i'm not sure what you two will be doing yet though." (ill make the thread)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:15 am

Sophia nodded. "Yes, Professor me and Dae will be there on the dock not a minute late!"said Sophia as she looked at Dae who didn't look happy.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:19 am

"You better be now tell me a dangerous half breed"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:29 am

Sophia looked at him "Well, a dangerous Half Breed is a werewolf I think"said Sophia hoping she got it right she didn't want anymore trouble.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:41 am

"that is corect now can you give us some information on this half breed?" dae asked if she got this it woukd be 5 points to Gryifndor house
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top