With friends like these
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

With friends like these Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

With friends like these

View previous topic View next topic Go down

With friends like these Empty With friends like these

Post by Samuel Grigori Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:49 pm

Sam was having a bit of a fashion drama... he couldn't decide for the life of him whether or not to go with the full on black tux, or the shiny sequined jacket which seemed to fit the evening of the mood entirely.

He had considered calling Rhys up to help him, she was often good with this sort of thing, but he didn't particularly want the guys to give him hell over it after she left, and hell was really just an understatement for the kind of jokes he'd be subjected to if he did actually call her.

So it was with that thought in mind that he chose to don the yellowy gold sequined jacket and throw it over a plain white tee shirt, as well as some blue jeans (pants often did come in handy) before making his way to what was apparently the biggest party this year (or the last one anyway)

After just a few minutes he found himself sitting out the back of some really nice house, kicking it back on a deckchair and just watching the minutes roll by as the countdown drew closer and closer... hopefully his friends had received his letters and would be there before the clock struck midnight. They might even go for a dip, if time were to permit.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

With friends like these Empty Re: With friends like these

Post by Alexander Jones Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:34 pm

I feel a disturbance, like someone is having the same problem as me.

Alex looked out the window, he was having some fashion issues. Alex looked at his wardrobe, so he confided in his sister to help out with his outfit, as soon as he found the right clothes he grabbed his Christmas Presents for his friends. Since it was still the break until New Years is over, Alex used his phone and texted Sam. Alex took the Portkey to the party.

As Alex got there he seen someone, "Saaaaaaam!" Alex said, walking up to him, holding his hand out so they'd do their signature hand shake. Alex handed Sam his wrapped gift, it was a Nimbus 2025 said to be one of the fastest of what would come to be a new Year. "Hope you like the gift my bro."
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:31 am

((You may want to edit your post a bit, it's completely unrealistic for a fourteen year old to have a stock of broomsticks to give to his friends, I'll still RP Sam receiving it, but I'll have him ask what it is))

Sam, unfortunately, was still at Hogwarts over the break, so he received no such texts... after all, he didn't even have a phone, and if he did he still wouldn't have received it because of all the magical interference in the air... still, he was all the more happy to see Alex, as it came as a complete surprise to him.

"Hey man, Happy New Year!" he exclaimed, reciprocating the handshake before accepting the gift. "Sweet, I have something for you too, but it's back up at the castle," he responded. "Sorry, i didn't know you were going to be here tonight, or I would've brought it with me for you... how was your christmas?" He asked
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:10 pm

((Before I post, I put in Alex's bio that he was rich.))
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top