an unexpected turn of events
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

an unexpected turn of events Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

an unexpected turn of events

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

an unexpected turn of events Empty an unexpected turn of events

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:45 pm

What had he gotten himself into? Why had he allowed himself to get dragged into this?

Those thought's kept repeating in Ryo's mind. He had really only wanted to stay in the castle tonight, but somehow he had allowed himself to get dragged out into Hogsmeade to attend the dance at the Three Broomsticks. It was weird that he had actually allowed it... every other time he would just say no, and what made it worse was that the person who got him out of the castle was another sixth year but it was a female. One who didn't mind that he was a vampire, who wasn't scared of him because of that, and she was human.

He was supposed to be her date to the dance, and no matter how much he tried to get out of it, he couldn't. She wouldn't let him, so he just had to go with her. But that didn't mean that he was her date. He had made it very clear to her from the beginning, he wasn't her date. And he didn't like her, he liked someone else, and he didn't want any rumors about them two dating because he accompanied her to the stupid dance. She seemed sad about the restrictions, but the girl had agreed. So he had come with her, but as soon as they entered he had disappeared from her side, and just walked to one of the windows, leaning on the wall, looking outside at everyone who passed.

He sighed and wondered if he should go back to the girl. Or if he should just keep his distance the entire time. She could find someone else to hang out with, maybe even someone who would want to be her boyfriend, but that wouldn't be him. Suddenly he heard his name being called above the music, and he knew that if he heard her voice it meant she was close by. He looked to the sides, and didn't want her to find him, so he began to move away from her voice, and he walked in the opposite direction.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

an unexpected turn of events Empty Re: an unexpected turn of events

Post by Risé Lehmberg Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:24 am

Rise had somehow made her way out of the school, and into the Three Broomsticks, she didn't know what she was doing... she didn't understand anymore. She didn't have her scarf on... and no one was coming near her. The people who didn't know were quickly told, and Rise was left alone, a lone wolf if you will. Rise sat in a corner booth, staring gloomily at her mug of butterbeer. Kendall had disappeared after their talk, and she was starting to wonder about him, her mind was totally wrapped around his little finger, and she hadn't even thought about a certain Vampire friend in a long, long time. A friend who she had grown extremely fond of.

But suddenly.. he was there.. just in view, and she couldn't help it, whether it was because she was really desperate, or the fact that the butterbeer she had been given had been spiked, she stood up, and went straight towards him, but she misjudged the distance and ran right into him. "Ryo! We... we need to talk," She was completely unaware of the fact that she was slurring, and she looked the worse for wear, helped that her scar was extremely bruised all around it, drawing attention to the mark on her chest. "Can we talk? Please?" She said staring at him, leaning forward and nearly tipping into him.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:26 am

With the squeaky voice of the girl he had accompanied following him everywhere he went to try and get away from her, Ryo wasn't paying much attention to what was going on around him so much. Suddenly he felt someone walk into him and he took a step backward to try and steady himself. He looked down at the person who had walked into him and his expression brighten when he realized who it is. "Rise..." he started but he was cut off by her. She spoke in a slurred tone and she seemed weird to him now. She had to have been drinking. Ryo shook his head, and stared at her with a concerned look on his face. He calmed down a bit after not hearing Lucy's voice for a bit. "Uhh..." just as he was about to answer her, he was cut off again.

"Ryo!" the same squeaky voice that had been following him said, and the hairs on his neck stood on end. He looked back and saw the drunken girl stumbling toward him and Rise. "Ryo! I finally found you!" she called waving her arms above her head, trying to get his attention. One drunken girl was enough he didn't need another one following him and Rise around. "Uhh... alright. We can talk Just not here." he said quickly and hesitantly. Ryo quickly grabbed Rise's hand and pulled her along after him, Lucy still calling after him. "Ryo! Wait for me!" she continued to call, as she began to run trying to catch up to him. Please don't catch up to us... Please! He pleaded in his mind. He didn't want her to catch up to him and Rise because then she'll stay stupid things. Ryo knew she would, he had seen her drunken side before... It wasn't something to be messed with...
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:47 am

Rise stared at him when suddenly he was dragging her away. "Oh.. okay.." She said and then looked over her shoulder at some girl who was running to catch up, pushing past people who kept pulling her back. "Bbbyyyeee.." Rise waved at the girl as the crowd swallowed them both up and soon she couldn't even hear her voice. "Who is that girl? Did you get a girlfriend? ooohhh.... Ryo and that girl.. sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Rise sang and suddenly she pulled him forward and pushed out into the open air outside of the bar, the music got quieter, and there was suddenly an open space around them.

And it was cold.

Rise shivered and looked confused and disoriented. "I wasn't drinking... why is everything so... so blurry." Rise frowned looking around. "Oh great... spiked.. yes.. I knew that guy was doing something when I was laying there listening to him moan and talk, and then he left.. and after that I felt dizzy.... do you think I've been drugged?" she turned and looked at Ryo, her eyes were pretty red, and she looked on the verge of tears. "Ryo.. we do need to talk.. please.. please?" She asked softly, stumbling towards him, and putting her hands out to catch herself, but only able to catch herself against his chest, so that she stood, staring at his chest, her breath rising up in a mist as she froze, her hands placed flat against his shirt.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:15 pm

Lucy's voice soon faded, and Ryo knew that she wouldn't be able to find him and Rise. He was relieved but kind of embarrassed that Rise had said bye to her. She would think wrong and that was the last thing Ryo needed. He tensed up as she asked who Lucy was. "No!" he said quickly. "She's not my girlfriend... I don't like her like that... Stop singing that..." he said softly. He felt his face burn and he quickly hid his face. Luckily the darkness outside was enough to cover up his face, if he wasn't facing her. It was colder outside now than when he arrived, but luckily he had his jacket on still, and he didn't feel as cold.

Ryo stared at Rise and sighed. "I'd say you were drugged. But I can't be sure." he told her softly. She repeated that they needed to talk and Ryo sighed. "Alright." he said. "But about what?" he added, looking at her red eyes. She stumbled toward him and he reached out to at least try to grab her while she walked toward him. He put his hands gently on her shoulders and he sighed. "What did you want to talk about?" he asked her softly, his eyes gazing at the ground, his grip on her shoulders tightening like something was going to happen to her. He stared at the ground not wanting to look at into her eyes at that moment.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:24 pm

"Ryo.... Ryo.. R..Ryo.." She smirked and ran her hands over his chest, staring at the expanse in front of her. She grinned and then looked up at him, speaking in a slurred tone. "You know... you.. you are the only one who was ever nice to me... and then that... chick.. over there..." She waved her hand at the pub angrily. "Made me realize... I.. I like you Ryo.. but.. there is a guy... and he.. and I.." She laughed lightly and let her head fall back, staring up at the sky. "He makes me feel alive! Like I'm not ugly!!" She laughed again and looked at him, grinning. "But... I wanted to do something." She smirked and suddenly leaned up to him.

She stopped with her face inches from his, and she smiled at him. "I've wanted to do this for aaaggesss..." she smirked and pressed her lips against his, closing her eyes, completely oblivious as her whole head swam with thoughts of Kendall, compared and contrasted against Ryo, to be honest, Ryo made her feel better, Kendall made her feel almost sad. Ryo made her feel better, and she found her arms wrapping around his neck, pulling him closer before she let go and sat there, terribly aware of the smell of alcohol that must be on her breath. She hadn't even drank, but there it was.. her drink had been spiked pretty heavily. "I like you Ryo.. you like me?" She asked staring at him, her eyes red, her smile to large, but real feelings there.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:14 pm

Ryo only looked at the ground as Rise spoke. She said that Lucy had made her realize that she liked him, and he had no idea how to respond. She couldn't be saying that while in her right mind. It must be the drug talking not her. He just couldn't believe what she was saying. "You shouldn't need anyone to make you feel like you're not ugly." he finally said to her. "You're not just pretty Rise. You're Beautiful, and you should believe that on your own, not because of someone." he added, gently placing his hand on her cheek. She suddenly leaned up toward him and he felt his eyes widen. What she going to do what he thought she was going to do?

His face was inches away from hers and his breath slowed down. He felt her lips pressed against his and his eyes turned a pink-ish color. He was still confused about what was going on. She said she only wanted to talk and now this happened. But he gave in rather quickly, and pressed his lips against hers. He felt his arms wrap around her waist and he pulled her closer to him. He easily ignored the smell of alcohol on her breath and finally he had to pull away from her. He looked down at her and sighed. She liked him, and now he realized that he really did like her. It wasn't something that would pass quickly. "I do... Rise..." he told her, putting both his hands on her face. "I like you a lot." he added softly, leaning forward again, pressing his forehead against hers.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:24 pm

Rise felt her whole body melt when their lips touched, and he started to kiss her back. He was kissing her back! It was so natural! It felt like the heat of the kiss had burned away the alcohol in her, or maybe it was the magic coursing through her veins, she wasn't sure, but she felt better, less foggy, and everything felt clearer. A werewolf girl... who would have thought that a werewolf could ever like a Vampire. It was like against the laws of nature, vampires and werewolves were just supposed to hate each other. But... here they were.. standing outside of The Three Broomsticks, and they were.. kissing..

Rise whimpered softly when the kiss ended, but his hands went up to her face, and she looked at him carefully before he pressed his forehead against hers. "Ryo..." She whispered, her hands now on his upper arms, as his hands touched her cheeks. "Even though.... I think I'm kinda.. drunk.." She said her eyes closed, feeling his closeness, enjoying every moment of it. "I believe it.. don't.. don't let me forget okay? Please? Please?" She said and lifted her chin, catching his lips again, pressing against him. She had learned a few things from Kendall that was for sure, like how to properly kiss, and how much she longed for someone to touch her scar. She slowly moved her hand up and took hold of his hand, placing it gently on her chest, just above her scar, and under her throat. Wanting to know what he'd do.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:21 pm

For once in his life, Ryo's mind wasn't going against what he was doing. He was kissing Rise, and his mind wasn't opposing. The vampire wasn't telling him he was stupid, maybe he was just so shocked as to how this happened. It had taken him by surprise as well, but he was trying not to show it. He never imagined that he would like a werewolf. That just wasn't supposed to happen, it never did before. But now... it happened to him and it felt so weird. But he liked it... he liked her. Their ancestors might have been enemies, but that didn't mean that they had to be. Not everything has to go the same way forever.

He kept his hands on her face and his forehead on hers, and he nodded. "I won't let you forget it." he told her. "I wouldn't think of it." he added softly. Their lips met again and he felt her take one of his hands in hers. He let her move it where ever she wanted and then he felt her put his hand on her chest. His hand froze on her chest and the vampire was finally out of his shock. Ryo's first instinct, with help from the vampire, was to go towards her neck. But just as his hand began to move upward toward her neck, he stopped his hand. He wouldn't let the vampire get what he wanted. Instead he did what the boy wanted. He was curious... the boy wanted to feel Rise's scar and that was what Ryo did. He gently moved his hand down toward her scar. He stopped for a moment, pulling Rise toward him with his other hand, and pushing himself against her. His hand began to move again, and he lifted it a little just as he got to her scar.

He pulled Rise even closer to him, and his hand gently touched her scar. At first only his fingertips touched her scar and he wondered if this is what she actually wanted. Maybe she would pull away now that his hand was on her scar. He didn't want her to move away from him, so his hand went to her waist and he held her against him, in a way that she wouldn't be able to move away from him.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:22 pm

Rise gasped softly as his hand first moved up towards her neck. And the werewolf inside immediately started to panic. But then his hand stopped, and the panic went away as his hand moved down to her scar. It hovered over it for a long moment, and then his fingers touched it. His arm tightened around her, and she gasped into the kiss, feeling his mouth on hers, but his fingers were distracting her, so her lips were merely hovering over his, her mouth open in shock.

He was holding her as close as he possibly could, his hand on her scar almost.. possessively, like he was afraid she'd pull away. She could feel fear running through her, and she almost liked it. But that's when the pleasure of him touching her scar, turned to the addictive pain she had come to love. She let out a soft whimper of pain and pressed closer against him, letting his fingers run over the scarred skin on her chest.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top