Checking out - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Checking out - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Checking out

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Checking out - Page 6 Empty Re: Checking out

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:59 am

Chase looked at Angus, and smiled slightly, nodding to him. "Thank you Angus.. so much." She said keeping herself in Calvin's arms, afraid to let him go. When Calvin asked if she wanted to stay though, she shook her head. "Take me with you okay? I don't want to lose you again." She said, remembering the terrifying experience in her room after she had awoken from her stupor. "We'll get some food... and see Reid and Katie.. and... and... be a family again.." She said softly, and then looked at Angus. "I promise Angus.. I'm sorry.. again, for what happened.. I kinda lost it, and I regret it now." She said smiling at him. Somewhere in the back of her mind though, she knew that she was lying, it wasn't a foremost thing though, and she truly believed that she could trust him now, and she did regret her actions.. but somewhere, she was harboring bad thoughts, not that they were visible.

Chase smiled at Angus and knew he was feeling uncomfortable, but she couldn't let go of Calvin, she just couldn't do it. No matter how much she tried to force herself to stand upright, just hold his hand, whatever, she couldn't force her arms from around him, somewhere in her mind she was afraid that if she let him go, he would disappear forever, and she'd be all alone, alone with her thoughts, alone with her mind, when Calvin was around, she felt comfortable, and once she was truly better, once she was smiling, and had her weight back, and was in her own mind, then they would be happy again. Forever.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top