Woo Hoo, Lookie here!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Woo Hoo, Lookie here! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Woo Hoo, Lookie here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Woo Hoo, Lookie here! Empty Woo Hoo, Lookie here!

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:18 am

Hai! This is an announcement to those of you who want to roleplay XD

I need to get all my charries very active, I can finally post a little more now that I have settled into High School (I know, fast wasn't it?) These charries are as followed:

Hitame Higurashi- thirteen years old, third year, gryffindor. Hitame is now more depressed than ever, because during the summer she found out that her real parents are alive. They had to go into hiding with the fear that they would be killed at any given moment. Because of this they were unable to communicate with their children, and when they finally did they asked Hitame to understand why they couldn't talk to her and to forgive them, but Hitame can't forgive them. She just can't.

Lysander Scamander- fourteen years old, fourth year, ravenclaw. Lysander is a shy young man. He doesn't usually talk to girls, and when he does he usually can't get the words out of his mouth the way they should come out. He gets easily embarrassed, and... yeah... that's it XD

Danielle Mulciber- fifteen years old, fifth year, slytherin. Danny is my newest charrie, and by far the most devious. She loves to play pranks on others, and hates it when they go wrong or when her brother ruins them for her. She is just... devious

Ryo Hiroku- sixteen years old, sixth year, hufflepuff, vampire. Ryo is the older of the two Hiroku twins, he is also the 'forgotten twin', and he has been quite depressed ever since his parents died.. Ever since his parents died, it has been like Ryo died along with them. All the attention is directed toward his sister, Sayuri, and he just doesn't get why. Ryo hates being a vampire, and wishes there was a way that he could be human...

Mariposa Cruz- sixteen years old, sixth year, gryffindor. Mariposa is a girl who doesn't usually like to wear girl clothes. She is a... tomboy if you will. However, she if now starting to wear more feminine clothing. It's a big mile stone in her life (no matter how lame), and she wants to get through it quick, and yes she is still uncomfortable wearing that kind oth clothing.

Yumi might be gone soon, so until further notice she doesn't need anything.

Alexis D'Eath- eighteen years old, ravenclaw graduate, werewolf. Alexis is kind of outgoing in her own way. There are times when she's just... anti-social, but most of the time she is really sweet. She has just bought her won house and needs someone to share it with (plans of this before... never really took off with her XD)

Jake might also be going soon as well, but he is one that I will try to keep alive until I decide what to do with him. eighteen years old, gryffindor graduate. He's a really sweet guy who always watches out for his little sister. Now that she's alone in Hogwarts, he can't help but worry about her, and he wants to buy his own house, right now he lives in a two bedroon apartment.

Leaila is another that might be going soon, but right now she doesn't really need anything.

Okay so that's it, and they are open to ANYTHING! So come one come all!
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Woo Hoo, Lookie here! Empty Re: Woo Hoo, Lookie here!

Post by Aaron Marcheti Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:22 pm

Well I am writing with miss Alexis right now, and it is awesome.

So basically if people don't wanna write with you, they are missing out.

Smile
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Woo Hoo, Lookie here! Empty Re: Woo Hoo, Lookie here!

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:32 am

Anyone please?! I really need to RP with my charries!

Mostly Lysander, PLEASE!?!?
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top