Marriage is Murder - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 3 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 3 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:50 pm

"Well, it doesn't actually make her Khaat Quinn," Robert said. "I had to protect her from Grindlewald being able to trace any activity easily about my family. So for now, I left her maiden name as her official married name."

"Thank you," Brian said, breathing a sigh of relief. In this case, Brian understood it protected her but it made her no less his legally after the ceremony.

"You don't want me to have yoru name?" Khaat asked.

"Not now. Not in these times I don't. The less he knows, the less he has a chance of finding us or our kids," Brian said. "We can always change your name later on if we choose to. It was very wise on your father's part. And as for when we actually get married, well, I've been trying to get her to do this for a long time. I wanted to take her to Vegas, but Kate forbid me from eloping with her daughter. And after some thought about my own impatience, I decided I want her to be a princess for just one day in her life. So, yeah. Whenever we can get it together for her to be royalty for just one day, then fine." He looked at Steven. "A bachelor party? I hadn't even thought of that. Is that allowed for guys who are already dads?"

"It certainly is," Robert laughed. "And brides who are moms are also allowed to have bridal showers. She didn't get a shower last time. It was far too quickly decided. I'm glad you two want to do this right this time."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22686
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:06 am

Cassidy grinned as Robert said they could have a bridal shower and she could be there "yay " she said and chuckled " this is going to be so good " she smiled at Khaat " Jess and I will organize the bridal shower and jack, Angus and Steven can do the stag party" she said still grinning at Steven " no tying him to a lamp post , he could probably blast his way off it any way " she chuckled.

Steven chuckled " hay we would not do that" he said and shifted on the spot " besides he'd fire us if we did that and turn us into ducks " he looked at Brian and smiled " I agree with cassidy , congrats mate" he said and jack nodded beside him.

" you both make a perfect pair" jack said softly and smiled as he pulled Jess to him.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:27 am

"They certainly do," Kate smiled.

"That will be my third wedding gown," Khaat said.

"I dont' care if you have a hundred," Brian said.

"Maybe I need to use one of my old ones."

"Not a chance. I want you to have the best. I want the world to know you're mine."

"Maybe not the whole world yet, Lad," Robert laughed. "That time will come. For now, I just want you two to be happy and safe and to take good care of my grandchildren. We have a whole list of trusted friends that we can invite and that will create a big enough ceremony as it is."

"Angus and I will do the cooking," Kate said. "And Fiona has done some beautiful wedding gowns. We could hold the ceremony here or in Tuscany..."

"Do you get the feeling they're as excited about it as we are?" Khaat asked.

"Not possible," Brian said softly, kisssing her forehead. "I've waited all my life to make you really mine. It cant come soon enough for me."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:39 am

Cassidy looked at Khaat when she said about using one of her old wedding gowns " no you can't its bad luck Khaat , It has to be bran new " she said and smile as they said the same. She stood listening more as they planed it " and what can we do?" she asked looking from Robert to Kate and back .

Steven held her close as he looked at them " That's good " he said to Kate's mention of Fiona making wedding gowns " Maybe Khaat and the women could go and choose one, when shes on her feet of course" he said holding Cassidy close to him " maybe you could chose one " he suggested to Cassidy who sighed.

" don't push Steven, I told you not yet." she said softly as she looked at him " its not our day its Brian's and Khaats" she moved to the kitchen making a cup of coffee for herself.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:55 am

"Wedding gowns later," Robert laughed. "Right now, my girl needs rest. Not that she doesn't love you, but I"m going to kick you all out so I can see to her properly now."

"Robert? Do you want me to bring a cup of that restorative tea?"

"Oh, good idea," Robert smiled. "Take my bag."

"I intended to," she smiled at him. "I'll be right back. Jess, do you know how to brew a restorative tea?"

"Kate," Robert looked at her seriously, "Brew it with Earl Grey--double strength."

"Double strength?" she frowned. He'd never made such a request. Not ever.

"Indeed. That spell was designed to separate a wizard's soul out of his body. Not to destroy the soul--just separate it, and create a block to prevent the soul from returning."

"Why don't I remember where I went?" Khaat asked.

"I have no idea," Robert said. "But we need to help her recharge her energies and then feed her with something high protein and low carb. Not carb free, low carb. The protein will burn slower than the carbs. The carbs will give her a quick boost but the larger portion of protein will help her anchor that energy and the restorative potion. If we do it right, she might be on her feet again by morning."

"I'll fix her a meal while Kate brews the tea," Angus said.

"I"m really not hungry," Khaat said. "I was on Venice time, remember?"

"Not your choice anymore," Robert told her. "Your health is more important. Fine, Angus."

"I'll eat with you," Brian said.

"Fine. Now get out," Robert motioned Brian out. "Go. We have work to do."

"We're going," Kate said. motioning Robert's things that he used in the countercurse back into his bag, then shouldering the bag. She headed for the door and motioned the others to come with her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:57 pm

Steven watched what was going on in the room Jess was about to answer Kate when Robert cut her short and she just stood quiet " Kate you still want that help?" she asked Steven watching when shooed out he went to check on Fallon who he found playing with her toes uncovered in her bassinet. He picked her up and carried her to Cassidy who now sat in the living room .

" Thank Stevie, I was going to get her myself " she said and took Fallon and held her tickling her tummy to make her laugh, she looked at Steven and chuckled " well, you going to stand there or sit down?" she asked and he sat next to her smiling as he too made the baby girl laugh.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:14 pm

"You need to learn how to brew this, Jess," Kate said. "You might need to do it someday." She went into the kitchen and put on a pot of double strength Earl Grey tea. She put Robert's bag on the counter and took out several bottles of herbs and potions. "I am presuming you are familiar with these," Kate said. "But when you put these together in the right combination, in a pot of good strong tea, it makes a powerful restorative potions for people who have suffered some sort of spell or hex that causes them to lose some of their biological and or spiritual energies. We're making this double strength. I've never seen him ask for it double strength in all the years I've made it for him. I know he has his reasons, but I've just never seen it. I guess thats why he's the potionsmaster and not me."

Angus, meanwhile, got out a bit of chinese cellophane noodles and got them ready to cook. He chose a salmon fillet and some fresh green vegetables in order to make a grilled teriyaki salmon over cellohane noodles and vegetables. He calculated the portions correctly and put the meal on to cook.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Steven watched Jess walk with Kate into the kitchen and watch her he just sat with Cassidy and kissed her cheek " you fought well today I'm proud of you" he whispered softy to her and saw her smile.

" Thanks I was glad to be back doing something , I don't fell so helpless any more " she said and kissed him back smiling at him.

Jess watched Kate and every move she made she watched " I understand Kate" she said feeling a bit like she was back in potions class in Hogwarts. She looked at the several bottles of herbs and potions Kate had placed in front of her and at the labels, though very faded she could barely read what it said and was glad Kate knew what was in them for the potion.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:53 pm

Kate finished the potion with very precise measurements. Then she added a few spices and some honey to make the very strong black tea more palable. She poured a mugful and then added some cream to the mug to help make it taste better. "Well, its not Robert's better blends, but it shouldn't be completely disgusting now, atl least. And believe me, he can make some utterly vile tasting concoctions."

"Good timing, Kate," Angus said, producing a plate for Khaat and one for Brian. He put them on a tray. "There is a large batch of homemade fudge in the plastic container on the counter if you all would like some," Angus said to everyone else. "I thought I'd do something different for a snack tonight for the rest of us. Help yourselves."

He took the tray back to the bedroom while kate followed with the tea. She handed the mug to Robert, who took a tiny taste of it.

"That's actually pretty good," he smiled. "Here, Khaat. Drink. Then I want you to eat." He handed her the mug and hept his hand around the mug so she didn't accidently spill it because of not feeling as strong as he wanted her to be.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:04 pm

Steven looked at Cassidy " if you want some go get it I'll look after Fallon" he said and held out his hands for her Cassidy placed Fallon in his arms and moved to the kitchen opening the container she took several pieces and ate them " Angus these are so creamy, there delicious" she said popping another piece in her mouth as she sat back next to Seven and Fallon she lent over and popped one in Stevens mouth who smiled at her.

Jack moved and took his own as he watched Jess follow Kate to the bedroom she'd seen her make it and now wanted to know if it was alright she smiled as Robert told them it was and stood to one side as he ave it to Khaat.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top