Marriage is Murder - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 2 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 2 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:26 pm

"I'm not leaving until the job is done," Brian hissed.

"When you're dead, the job is done," one of the men laughed at Brian.

"No," the leader said. "We're done here. Someone needs to take the good news back to Daddy Dearest. I'm sure that will brighten his exile."

Brian simply kept firing killing curses, not wanting to think, making sure he stood directly in front of Khaat to shield her. Gelding's men simply apparated out. Brian was outraged that they'd gotten away.

Angus gently picked up Khaat in his arms. "Cassidy, you and Steven and Jack pack for them. I"m taking them home." Then he called to Brian. "Brian--Mate. Let's waste no more time. Let's get out of here. That was no ordinary killing curse. I don't know what the hell that was. Let's go find Robert. Maybe there is still time." That idea had never occured to Brian. He looked at Angus blankly. "Grab hold, Mate. Lets go home." Brian simply did what he was told, and Angus portkeyed them home.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22686
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:41 pm

Quickly cassidy dove into the room casting a packing spell it was soon done Jack and Steven picked them up Steven held cassidy and aperated back. Appearing in the main living room Jack went to Andrew sitting he started to play with him. Steven and cassidy took Khaat ans Brian's bags to their room placing it just inside as she stood watching , Steven moved behind her wrapping his arms around her.

" she will be alright?" he asked Robert pulling Cassidy back against his chest making sure she knew he was there for her.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:51 pm

"I don't know yet," Robert said. "I wont' know until I know what sort of a spell it is." Kate brought a large firewhiskey and handed it to Brian.

"Here," she said softly. "Drink. Then try again."

"I can't remember!" he said, frustrated.

"Brian," Robert sighed, getting up and going to him. "An event like that will be indelible in your mind. Its not something you will easily forget."

"No! I do remember--every single thing but the words!" he said.

"Then, give me the memory thread, Son," He said gently. "I need the words. Kate go make a pensieve." She left the room quickly. She went to their room and picked up a large bowl made of just one large piece of quartz crystal. She took it to the kitchen table and put it there.

"Pensieve?" Angus asked.

"Yes," she said.

"I'll get the water," he said, taking a bucket out of a kitchen closet. He went down to the beach and got a bucket of ocean water. He brought it in and poured it into the pensieve. Kate sat down and cast a spell on the water to purify it and to energize it. Meanwhile, Brian drew the thread out of his memory and handed the sparkling blue thread on the end of his wand to Robert. Robert took it to the kitchen and added the thread to the water as Brian followed. Kate and Robert watched the memory and the spell carefully. Robert watched the memory a couple of times and wrote down the spell.

"Do you know it?" she asked him.

"No," he said. "But its not a death spell, thats for certain. I'm not going to say she's dead until I research this. I'll be back." He looked at the others. "Take good care of Brian until I get back, you lot." He apparated out.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:20 pm

Cassidy moved from Steven frowning a little as she moved to Brian " I'm sure Robert will find the counter spell " she said placing her hand on his shoulder reassuringly then moved back to Steven she hoped Robert would not be too long, Jess walked in carrying some tea for Brian.

" Here this will calm you down " she said and handed it to him she moved to Khaat brushing some hair from her fore head and looked at Kate with a small smile on her face " we're all worried for her but we all understand Til Robert finds the counter curse nothing we can do but make her comfortable.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Robert ported back to England, to his farmhouse and went straight to his library. He began looking in some of the ancient spell books. The language was old. Very old. As he started to study, he found the language wasn't old enough. He began to pick older and older books. It was taking much valuable time. And then, after hours of research, he found the spell. At the time it was written, there was no counterspell. That sent him looking back in some of the books he had just filed. He was becoming frustrated.

And then, finally, at the 4 hour mark, he found the counter curse. It was a bit after 8 in the morning in England, and that made it dark--8 in the evening at the safehouse. Brian was almost out of his mind with grief, believing Khaat was dead just when it was looking like Brian's own life was about to take a turn for the better--for something he'd wanted all of his life--a real family of his own. Now with the spell and the counterspell in hand, he ported back to the safehouse.

He felt everyone looking at him. "I believe I may have the counter spell. My apologies it took so long. Ancient spells like that are not easy to research." He looked at Brian. "She's not dead, Brian. Its only a matter of whether this ancient countercurse works. I'm going to go see what I can do." Brian got up and automatically followed, silently. Kate followed them both.

Robert went back to the bedroom where Khaat was in her nightgown, in bed. Robert set the book with the spell on the dresser, without opening the book, and then opened the book with the counter curse. "My potions bag, Kate," Robert said quietly. Kate brought it, and Robert got out the small cauldron and enlarged it to full size. He motioned out a number of ingredients while Kate brought the bucket of water Angus had retrieved and added some water to the cauldron and started a bluebell flame under the cauldron.

"Here goes nothing," Robert sighed. He began to add ingredients slowly to the cauldron as he recited the ancient spell in its ancient language. It was a very complex spell that took some time to do. He was hoping no one would get frustrated by having to do this old school--as in, really old school.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:51 pm

Cassidy jumped as she heard Roberts voice she moved to the door way and watched with Steven behind her and Jack. Jess and Jack had placed the girls and Andrew to sleep and were dealing with the twins. Cassidy stood watching then he looked at Kate " I have never seen magic done this way before " she said softly and glanced at Steven as he held her tight again. this time she let him feeling he needed to be close to hr seeing the woman who saved his life by bringing him out of his coma was now laid in a sort of one her self.

Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:04 pm

"It's very old," Kate said very softly. "It goes back to way before the four founding wizards of Hogwarts. That language goes back to almost the origins of magic itself. Wizards over time found ways to make spells and potions that were faster and definitely easier. If he buggers up the ingredients, their order, their amounts, the exact pronunciation of the old tongue,...well, who knows what the devil will happen? Its too old for any of us to know anymore." Kate noticed Robert was motioning to Kate to come and stir the cauldron. She took a large wooden stirring stick from the bag and put it into the cauldron. He motioned for her to use a counter clockwise motion and to stir slowly. She obeyed as he continued to add ingredients and to chant the old incantation.

As he did, Brian noticed the color in Khaat's skin began to return. Robert finished the incantation and a huge flash of white light seemed to blast out of the cauldron, leaving the cauldron now empty and dry. The light went from the cauldron into Khaat's form. She gasped one huge desperate time for air, and Robert turned to look at her. He looked into the cauldron and then went to her as her fingers began to move. He checked herfor a pulse, and she woke, coughing and sputtering as if she'd been underwater. She opened her eyes and saw her father there. She sat up and hid in his chest. He held her tightly, kissing her and petting her hair.

"Thank God," he said softly. "You're alright now. It was just a spell. You'lre going to be fine." Kate wrapped her arms around Brian and kissed his cheek.

"Robert's got her. She's alright, Son," she said reassuringly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:13 pm

Cassidy looked at Robert and the cauldron as it bubbled she stepped a little closer as Kate moved to it and stirred she stepped back as the flash came and moved to Khaat she turned marveling at it all " wow" she said and smiled as Khaat woke she moved to Steven and held him tight " thank god " she said softly as she rested her head on his chest.

Jess walked in smiling with Jack. " welcome back Khaat " she said placing a glass of fresh water beside her then backed away to let Kate Brian and Robert continue.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:28 pm

"What would I have done if you hadn't been here?" Khaat asked so softly into his chest that she didn't think anyone else would hear it.

"I will always, always be here for you," Robert said to her, "Brian, come see her. She really does need to see you." Brian hesitated, still himself in a bit of disbelief about it all. Kate gave him a small shove. Brian almost stumbled his first step and then went silently over to the bed. He sat down on the other side of her.

"Gently," Robert said, "She's going to need to get her strength back, Boy. You'll have to pamper her a bit."

"That's never been a problem," Brian found his voice. He brushed her hair and she looked at him. She saw the shock still heavy on Brian's face.

"It was close, wasn't it?" she asked him softly.

"Yeah. Too close," he said.

"You aren't going to change your mind about wanting me, are you?" she asked.

"What?" he frowned. "Me? No! Not a chance." He took her into his own arms and finally kissed her. "Now, listen. I will never, never ever, change my mind about wanting you and my kids. You still want me?" She nodded. He just held her for a moment and then he looked at Robert.

"Do I have your permission to make your marriage legal finally?"

"Its about time," Robert said. "Oh, and in that case...Accio!" he flicked his fingers. A piece of paper floated up from downstairs and into his hands. "I did this when you two got married in Tuscany and filed it when I filed Khaat's divorce. You two make it official any time you decide to do the vows." He handed the paper to Brian. It was a completed and authorized marriage license, and it was sealed and recorded. It was done the same day the triplets were born.

"You really have been trying to think of everything, haven't you?" Brian couldn't help laughing.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:37 pm

Cassidy smiled at what she saw then looked at Steven " why can't you be that romantic " she said and hit his chest as she walked over to the bed. " Congratulations you two, ow that makes you Khaat Quinn " she said still smiling at the both " ether way about time " she said softly.

Steven felt her hit him and chuckled " well I did propose all ready, you wanted to wait " he said seeing her smile he smiled back as he watched her walk over to Brian and Khaat " so whens the wedding ?" he asked " can't be married till you have a wedding " he said grinning " ow and bachelor party, got to have a bachelor party" he chuckled.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top