Make new friends
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Make new friends Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Make new friends

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Make new friends Empty Make new friends

Post by Risé Lehmberg Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:49 am

Rise sat curled up on a couch in the Common Room, staring at the fire in front of her. She was dressed in her normal Hogwarts Uniform, with her now signature Hufflepuff scarf wrapped around her neck. She had just had a bad run in with Alice Longbottom... the girl she had been sharing a family with for a while, except Alice hadn't seen it as sharing, she had seen it as a hostile take over with bad intentions... and now Rise knew just how much she hated her. Rise hadn't being yelled at.. specially over something like that, she hated the fact that she couldn't do anything about it, and the best she could do was to just, keep her distance from Alice, and maybe the entire family for a while. At least school had JUST started, but Christmas holidays might bring an invitation to spend the Christmas with them, and she didn't know if she could do it.. seeing Alice there.. or not seeing Alice there, she didn't know which was worse.

Rise sat curled up, her legs to her chest, leaning against the arm of the couch miserably. When she had first entered the common room, she had been pretty close to tears, now she just sat, staring blankly at the fire. The Hufflepuff Common Rooms were always nice and bright and cheery, she did wish they had windows sometimes though, ones that she could see outside with, but the fire was just as good, and kept her nice and happy and warm.. usually. And it had just become 'her spot' by the fire ever since her second year of Hogwarts. She had simply, adopted the spot. Rise sighed slightly and tugged uncomfortably at her scarf, it was hot, and itchy, but it was needed when she was in her uniform, no matter how much she hated it.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Make new friends Empty Re: Make new friends

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:19 am

Ryo stormed into the Hufflepuff common room, obviously furious at something or someone, and slumped down into a chair near the fire. Why couldn't everyone just keep things to themselves, and leave him alone?! Even at home everyone acted like he was dead, and said things about him while he was in the room! No one ever paid attention to his feelings, they just said whatever the hell they felt like saying about him. Well today he had enough of hearing what other had to say about him. He had finally just blown his top. He screamed things that he had never even said before and then he just stormed out of the room. He didn't know where else to go besides the common room, so here he was. Although he didn't count of anyone else being there, not that he minded.

He stared at the fire, his eyes welling up with tears. He was realizing what kind of damage he could have caused the people he screamed at. But they had it coming, they deserved it for everything they had been saying about Ryo. It had always been like that since his first year at Hogwarts. His sister was the popular one and he was the forgotten one. It didn't seem all that bad until they started saying things about him, in his face. He started to remember his childhood, how horrible it had been, the day his parents died, and the tears began to roll down his cheeks. He hid his face a little to hide the tears, he hated when people saw him cry, but the sounds he made gave away the fact that he was crying. "They all deserved it..." he whispered to himself, stuggling to stop crying.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:41 am

Rise jumped when someone else had entered the common room. It wasn't really a time many people were in here, so she was kind of surprised, she watched him as he sat down heavily and stared into the fire. She couldn't miss the tears that sparkled at the edges of his eyes. She immediately found her feet, and went over to him, crouching down by him and smiling up at him. If she couldn't be in her real family, and her adoptive family were better off without her, at least she could make this kid happy, at least for a little bit.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked softly, tugging slightly at the scarf around her neck, making sure her neck was completely covered, "Please don't cry." She fished into her pocket and found a clean, white handkerchief with the initials RL on them, for her name. "Please." She said and gently reached up, touching the soft material to his eyes, dabbing away the tears. "Are you okay? Can I get you anything?" She asked, seriously hoping she could, if she couldn't.. well then she was just completely useless and deserved to go live in the wild, as far from humans as possible so that she didn't hurt anyone ever again, she was just a nuisance, and she hated it so much, she wanted to help people, she wanted it so badly, and everything she did just made it worse, and she didn't know what to do.. so maybe she could help this kid.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:06 am

Ryo hadn't completely realized the girl had walked over to him until he felt her hankerchief against his skin. This made him jump a little and he immediately tensed up, as he usually did when someone made contact with him. It usually meant that he was either going to get hurt or someone was going to say something bad about him. But then he noticed the girl did neither of those things, in fact it seemed like she was trying to make him feel better for some reason. No one ever did that with Ryo, so it felt weird to have someone try to help him. After the hankerchief cleared away the tears that were already on his face, the ones that were still threatening to fall cleared away quickly. He still felt like crap, but at least he wasn't showing it... much.

He looked at the girl and blinked for a moment, before what she said registered in his mind. "I'm fine. I've just been having a bad day." he said softly. "Not really. Unless you can make my stupid sister disappear." he told her. "She's the cause of my bad day. She always is." he said, his eyes changing from their normal pale-ish green to a dark red, meaning he was angry. He wanted his sister to disappear from his life so badly, but he knew that wouldn't be possible. Everyone would always try to protect her, even if it meant losing their lives. He thought everyone was stupid because of that, and that thought also caused all his friends to leave him. Sayuri had no idea how much her brother hated her, and she probably never would.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:16 am

Rise couldn't help but frown when he said to make his sister disappear. "Why would you want to do that?" She asked, leaning back to sit on her heels in front of him, frowning. "You are so lucky to have a sister! I have two siblings... but neither of them.. well they are graduated, working everywhere else.. but I haven't seen them in a long time." She said softly, tucking her handkerchief back into her pocket and smiling at him. "I hate bad days.." She said softly, not mentioning her own bad day, or the fact that she had also come into the common room in tears. It seemed to happen that way a lot though. Hufflepuffs were easily hurt, and they had to be there for each other, otherwise they would just be hurt all the time. They trusted easily, and wore their heart on their sleeves, so when something bad happened... they were usually the first to be found crying in the common room, or if they were doing good, laughing and having the best time ever.

When his eyes changed though, she looked a little startled, before she felt a smile twitch across her face. She now knew what he was, and that made her feel, almost a million times more comfortable. He was in the same boat as she was! He was... to say it nicely, different! She felt a smile cross her face, but she didn't know how to bring it up, how do you tell a Vampire that you were a werewolf? They didn't normally get along to well, but hopefully there would be a chance of a friendship here. Rise smiled at him comfortingly. "Just think.. in a while, you won't see your sister much anymore probably..." She said looking at him carefully, wondering what could have happened that made him so angry. "And then you'll feel bad for not liking her, because you won't get to see her all the time.." She smiled at him and shrugged. "I do feel kinda bad about the times I didn't get to see my family... now.... not so much.. but that's because I don't see them.. ever.. so it's okay." She said shrugging. "They... didn't like me much anyway... so why are you angry at your sister? What did she do?"
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:57 pm

Ryo scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I'm so lucky." he said. "So lucky that because of her everyone acts like I died along with our parents." he added angrily. "Well maybe if I didn't see her all the time, I wouldn't want her to disappear." he said softly. "But I see her all the time, always making fun of me with her stupid friends. I'm sick of it!" he growled. Even in the anger he felt, when the girl smiled at him he managed to give her a genuine smile, unlike the smile he usually forced. Everything bad that always happened to Ryo, was usually caused by Sayuri and everyone still thought that he was the cause of all the trouble. It seemed that he was a nuisance to everyone in his family, so maybe he should be the one to disappear instead of Sayuri...

"Maybe I'll miss her later on when I don't see her anymore. But right now I just want her to go away." he said. "It's the best thing she can do for me right now." he added softly. As she talked he seemed to calm down a little, so he's eyes changed back to their normal pale-ish green color. Ryo tilted his head slightly in confusion when she said her family doesn't like her much. "Why doesn't you family like you?" he asked curiously. "Uhh, well as always she kept saying things about me to her friends, and they all starting saying things while I was there. I just got so mad at her, because they had no consideration for anyone, they don't care if they hurt someone's feelings." he said bitterly.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:38 pm

Rise listened as he spoke, and smiled even wider when he smiled back at her. "Sisters are just like that... "She said reaching out and touching his hand gently. "Sometimes, I don't think they realize they are hurting people with their words, maybe they think they are just kidding, and think you are okay with it... maybe.. you should talk to your sister, ask her why she's mean to you.. I bet you'd be surprised by her response." She said softly. She didn't know anything about his sister, and she was quite literally guessing, but it was worth a shot wasn't it? Rise smiled at him gently, and then frowned, knowing she should probably answer his question on why her family didn't like her. Maybe it was a good shot to let him know what she was, and show him they were pretty much in the same boat.

Frowning slightly, she gently pulled her scarf off from around her neck. Revealing a pretty nasty looking scar that ran across her chest and down between her breasts. It wasn't a normal place for a bite such as hers, and it had taken a long time to get to the point it was at then, a lot of patience, and medical care without actually seeking a doctor. It looked almost angry at that point, and it was a bit swollen around the edges, her inner puppy wasn't liking her being so close to a vampire, not at all. But Rise was ignoring it. "They disowned me.." She said simply, looking down at her scar for a moment before wrapping her scarf around her neck again. "I'm.. sorta homeless right now, bunking with the Longbottoms.. you know them right? But... my parents sent a letter to me telling me to never come back so..." She sighed and moved to sit on the couch nearest his chair.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:10 pm

Ryo sighed and slightly pulled his hand away when the girl touched his hand. He still thought that all contact someone had with him meant he was going to be hurt. But he remembered that it seemed she wasn't going to hurt him so he kept his hand where it was. "She knows I'm not okay with it. She's just a prat." he said sourly. "She loves making fun of me in front of everyone, and she usually means what she says. Sayuri always tries to make me look bad in front of people." he added softly. He couldn't help but let out a laugh. "Talk to her? You obviously don't know my sister. If I try to talk to her, she ignores me." he scoffed, and flipped his bangs out of his eyes. He looked at his hair and smiled. "I think I should get a haircut." he said softly.

Ryo watched her cautiously as she pulled her scarf off, and when he saw her scar his eyes followed it until it reached the beginning of her breasts. After the he immediately looked down to the floor, not wanting to seem perverted for looking there. Still staring at the floor his smile gone now, he cleared this thoat. "What happened to you?" he asked, feeling a little wierd, his eyes wanting to look back up at the scar. "Why did they disown you?" he asked her and looked up relieved when she replaced her scarf. "Oh yeah I know them. I know Alice Longbottom better than the rest." he said, smiling a little again. "... So you really can't go back." he said softly. "It sucks when your family doesn't want anything to do with you, doesn't it...?" he asked her softly.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:44 pm

Rise couldn't help but smile when he looked away, it was an odd place to have a scar, and she didn't know of anyone else who had such a visible one. She was very self concious about it, and the school uniform didn't come close to covering it up, she hated it so much, and it was still so warm outside, so she could only wear her scarf to cover it up. She winced when he said he knew Alice Longbottom. "She doesn't like me at all.." She said softly, glancing at him. "Alice... she thinks I stole her family away from her.. and.. and I didn't mean to, I had no where else to go, and they took me in... and I felt so loved there.. and it wasn't my fault.." She said tears threatening to spill again, but she cleared her throat, and took a few deep breaths with her eyes closed before she looked back up at him.

"Last year... you know how a lot of people were being kidnapped right? So many people... Well right before Christmas break... I had just gotten onto the platform to go home for Christmas, when I was hit on the head... and I got knocked out." She touched her head a bit uneasily, still remembering the throbbing feeling it had given her. "I woke up in a tent... with this couple watching me.. and for the next few months... I was made into a... well basically a slave, with other girls my age, all kidnapped like I was.. we wore rags... and prepared meals for our kidnappers.. it was... it was hell." She glanced at him and then brought her knees to her chest, staring at the fire again. "The man who took me was named Fenrir Greyback..." She shuddered at the sound of the name, and closed her eyes, her voice shaking slightly. "One day.. it was a normal day... they were having a feast of some kind... all of them, hundreds of werewolves.. all transformed! And.. we had meat on these platters... that smelt so badly, and we were giving them the food, when there was an argument between Fenrir and his son.... well what happened is basically, he poisoned me... why he chose me I don't know, it was just a point and choose, and I was the unlucky one... he made me swallow this poison... it burned so badly... and then forced his son, said that the only way to save me was to... to bite me.... and only if he bit me here.."

Rise touched her chest where the scar was, and opened her eyes, staring into the fire. "And he couldn't just let me die..even though I begged him to let me die.. I'd rather die then... then become like him, I told him.. and he bit me anyway..." She sighed slightly. "He bit me.. and infected me.. turned me into one of them." She hissed, pain crossing her face. "After that.. I was taken away... beaten... worse then they had beaten us before... when we were slaves, we were beaten all the time.. made fun of... kissed.." She shuddered, remembering the werewolf that had stolen her first kiss. "But this was different, I was locked up, beaten until I couldn't think anymore.. and then I was hauled into a car, and dropped off in front of Fenrir's son's front door... they expected him to just kill me.. I was frightened, and nearly dead, but he saved me... and now.. well I'm a werewolf." She said her eyes opening once more as she slowly turned her head to look at him.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:35 pm

Ryo looked up, a little distraught by what the girl said. "Well if you didn't mean to, and it isn't your fault then you have nothing to worry about." he said. "Just give her some time... and space. she'll eventually understand." he added with a smile. His eyes darted down to where her scarf covered her scar, and for some reason he blushed even thought he couldn't see anything. He cleared his throat and hid his face untill the blush was gone. He looked at her again and reached up to place his hand on her shoulder, but quickly pulled it away.

"I did hear about the kidnappings but I never paid attention to it..." he shrugged. He stared at the fire while she spoke, without saying another word. "Greyback..." he echoed softly. The idea of what she was trying to say was dawning on him, and his eyes started to widen and they started to turn a gold color, meaning he was worried. Now his eyes were really wide and his mouth opened a little at what she said. "Y... you're a werewolf...?" he asked, his voice shaking a little. His true vampire side was hating him being near a werewolf, but this was the one of the feelings that Ryo always tried to fight back. He ignored the feeling and closed his eyes for a moment. When he reopened his eyes, they were back to their normal size but they were still gold. "So you don't like being a werewolf?" he asked her curiously.

If she didn't like it then maybe they could be friends, even though vampires and werewolves are meant to be enemies. He hated being a vampire, but he couldn't change what he was although he didn't act much like a vampire. He wanted to be normal, so he acted as much like a human as he possibly could.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top