On the Road to recovery - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

On the Road to recovery - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

On the Road to recovery

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On the Road to recovery - Page 3 Empty Re: On the Road to recovery

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:57 pm

Chase whimpered softly as Jack grabbed her arm and said something to her, she focused on Jack for a moment, eyes sliding over Jack's face sadly. "I didn't mean to hurt anyone.." She whispered, staring up at Jack as she lay there, limp, the nurses came up to the door, and she whimpered again. "Don't let them.. I don't wanna.. hurt me... he did..." She gasped slightly, and leaned forward, feeling sick, but her face got paler and paler, her eyes sliding around in her sockets, looking at the room in general. "He's hurting me Jack.. he won't let me go... I've almost.. he's almost... no.. no no no." She gasped, and stared at Jack, leaning forward and staring at Jack. "I don't wanna die Jack.. I don't wanna die... Don't let me die.. please..." She looked up at Jack, tears streaming down her face, before she lay back limply against the pillows.

"I'm almost.... so close... he won't... St. Mungos? Help me? With what? Where.... who? Am I? Did I die? Jack.. is this hell?" She looked up at her pleadingly. "It must be... must be... you all hate me.. you pity me.. I'm dead.." She suddenly let out a body wracking sob, and she started to shiver, shiver like she was sitting in the snow, and her forehead broke out into a sweat, and then suddenly, her face went blank, her emotions were hid away, and she lay there, tears still falling, sweat beading, but her face was blank. "I'm sorry.." She whispered, her voice emotionless like before, as she slowly sat up and looked around the room, and then looked up at Jack. "I'm.. sorry."
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Jack closed her eyes, not because she did not have the strength to face her struggling friend or that things were so bad now and there was no end in sight... No. It was because she had a raging headache and her friend was being, well, unreasonable. Jack might have been unfair, and yet, Jack was sure they had gone through this a thousand times before.

She heard a Healer say, "Miss Dyllan," but Jack opened her eyes and said, "You're not dead, Chase. This is all self inflicted, you could stop it if you really wanted too. You're hurting yourself. You're hurting your family. But more than anything, you're taking away your own lie, you're not proving anyone wrong. You need to stop it for yourself."

"Miss Dyllan." Jack turned and glanced back to see an approaching Healer. The Healer said, "Calvin's here to see her. Should I tell him she-"

"They want to send away Calvin, Chase," Jack said, trying to get Chase to prove to them she could see him. "You going to let that happen?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:24 am

Chase hated the words that came from Jack's mouth, she hated it with a passion. But it was true, and she knew why it was true, and Jack just didn't understand. She didn't know what was going on behind that barrier, that only occasionally broke down. She didn't know the war that was so close to being over... she just didn't know! Yes, the wounds she was having right then were self inflicted, why? Because she was healing right now, and Jack didn't see that for some reason. She was only taking away her life NOW so that she could HAVE her life later. So that this didn't come back.. but it was so close to being over, and that little push, it was more then what she needed, she knew she needed to see Calvin.

So with a stoic face, she looked at Jack squarely in the eyes. "Yes Jack.." She whispered, her voice hoarse, her tears drying. "Sometimes in order to heal.. you hurt." She said and stared at Jack for a long moment until she said that they were sending Calvin away. Her eyes grew wide and she had a short note of panic in her voice. "No.. I have to see him! I have to see Calvin.. please.. please! I have to see him." She said her eyes wide as she attempted to wipe away the tears that were still clinging to her cheeks, and she fixed up her hair some, wanting to see Calvin, but feeling so, so tired at the same time.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:38 pm

Chase was calming down, making realizations about herself, even if they were to defend her condition, at least she was recognizing she was not herself, that she had a goal to get better. The Healers had been worried because they could not get Chase to simply talk to them, about what she wanted, nor had she shown a will to get better.

Jack knew how to get the stubborn to talk.

And when there was the chance she might not see Calvin, Chase really came to life. Jack glanced at the Healers and they nodded. She looked back to Chase. "Okay, you can see him. I'm going to go, and they are going to let him in, okay? Just, Chase... You have to get better, okay. You have to. I'll see you later." Before Chase could argue or promise, Jack turned and left.

Because truth did not need to be talked about. She had to get better.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum