I liek Cookies!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I liek Cookies! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I liek Cookies!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I liek Cookies! Empty I liek Cookies!

Post by Jack Kubin Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:42 am

Jack sat in a small resteraunt in the muggle world, a giant cookie placed in front of him. He really wished he hadn't ordered it. He groaned and his head collapsed onto the table. It was summer, after all. His mom had let him do whatever he wanted so far, and he wanted to take advantage of every second. Of course, Jack didn't have many muggle friends, maybe one or two, the ones that remembered him from before Hogwarts. He dragged his head back up and looked at the Chocolate Chip Cookie. He chipped off a small piece and nibbled on it. No use to have it going to waste...

He wore a black shirt with a skull drawn on the front, and a pair of Cargo shorts. He sighed and brushed crumbs off his pants. He looked around boredly at the place. It wasn't to much. It was a simple single roomed place, with the menu in the back of the room and the cash register and everything below it. The table sat spread out throughout the whole room.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

I liek Cookies! Empty Re: I liek Cookies!

Post by Dylan M. Davies Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:14 am

Mariposa had about an hour or two, to do what she wanted while she was still in London. Her parents had planned another trip to who-knows-where, and frankly she didn't want to go. She had tried to get out of it, but after what happened the last time they left her alone, her parents didn't trust her to stay at home alone, without making the place explode. But they told her that if she could find at least one of her friends, or make a new friend before they had to go, she would be able to stay alone with that friend, and maybe one other. Just no parties. Those were the rules, of their little game. So now she had been walking around for a long time, looking for someone she knew, but she was having no luck.

Finally she just had enough. Mariposa sighed and walked into a small restaurant that was near her. It seemed she would fit right in with the enviroment and with what she wore. It wasn't much, but it was more feminine than she was used to. A light blue, long sleeved shirt, white shorts and light blue converse. Okay maybe she stuck out just a little, but it didn't matter to her. She didn't expect anyone to know her there, but who knows?
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

I liek Cookies! Empty Re: I liek Cookies!

Post by Jack Kubin Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:47 pm

Jack looked up as the door to the place opened. He didn't take a second glance at who the person was. She looked slightly familiar, not someone he would recognize right away. She was a bit standing out, though. Long sleeves in the summer? But Jack pushed it off a went back to scowling at his giant cookie. he really didn't think he could finish it all if he could. His raven black hair hung over his his forehead. He liked to keep it shorter than this. He didn't know why it was long.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top