¿What you talking bout Willis? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

¿What you talking bout Willis? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

¿What you talking bout Willis?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

¿What you talking bout Willis? - Page 2 Empty Re: ¿What you talking bout Willis?

Post by Louis Weasley1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:27 pm

Louis walked in with him, he looked at anything in the kitchen and took what he could, he whipped up the poiton with its ingredients. He looked at the house, "He killed your parents but I'm going to make sure that he is NOTHING but nice to you. But I need to know the truth first." He said.

He opened the guys mouth and put the potion in.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

¿What you talking bout Willis? - Page 2 Empty Re: ¿What you talking bout Willis?

Post by Freyja Podmore Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:40 pm

Yumi watched the boy as he poured the potion into James' mouth. "Why are you helping me?" she asked him. "We're supposed to be enemies, because of our houses and the groups we're in." she said softly. As she finished this sentence James woke up fully. He began to flail around, trying to get loose from the ropes. "You won't get freed. Those ropes are tied up tight." she told him. "I made sure of it." she added so that he would know that she was the one who tied him up. "You ungrateful little bastard!" he shouted at her. "Untie me this instant!" he growled at her.

"No." she said. "Not until you tell me the truth about what happened between you and my parents." she added angrily. "You want to know? Fine." he said. He began to explain what happened, and Yumi knew he couldn't tell lies, so everything he said had to be true. "You're parents were gamblers." he started. "They would come every week to a place where we all met, and they gambled all their money." he continued. "There was one week when they gambled even after they had spent all their money, and they told me that they would give you up if they couldn't pay what they owed me." he added.

"So what does that have to do with you killing them?!" she shouted at him. He smirked and said, "That... was just a bonus." Her eyes narrowed with anger, and she lifted her wand and pointed it at him. "I've heard enough." she said, and she flicked her wand. Stupify. she thought and he was unconsious again. She covered her mouth and the tears she had fought so hard to keep back, finally came out. She leaned against the wall and slide down the wall until she reached her the floor. She burried her face in her hands and cried silently.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:45 pm

Louis rolled her eyes, "I may have hated Slytherins but I am not like that, and yes Potters Army versus Dark Followers and the fact that I know you hate Harry Potter who is my uncle." He said.
"But am not like that, I wanted to help you with this bum, I wasn't obliged too." Louis said.

After the man said everything Louis thought that things were sick and twisted in the world.

As the girl began to cry he tried to cheer her up, Don't do anything Louis, you're engaged. He said.
He looked at the girl and sat next to her, "They were wrong to give you to this bum, I know."
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:04 am

"I don't exactly hate Harry Potter..." she said softly. Sure she disliked him and everything, but there wasn't a pure hatred that she felt toward him. "No one ever said you were obligated." she said. "But thank you." she added softly. It wasn't everyday that a Slytherin thanks a Gryffindor for something. But she didn't care. He had helped her get the truth, a truth that she had always wanted to know. But now she wished she hadn't found out.

With her face burried in her hands she continued to cry, even when the boy said something. "I knew they had to be doing something wrong." she cried. "They were alway leaving me alone every week to go meet with him." she added. "It's not fair, that my life is so messed up." she continued to cry. "Even with the wrong that they did. He had no right to kill them!" she began to raise her voice, and she lifted her head up from her hands. "I'm going to make sure he doesn't do anything to anyone ever again." she said in a dangerous voice, and she stood up slowly her wand in her hand. She wanted revenge for what he had done.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:35 am

As the girl talked about how she didn't exactly hate Harry Potter, "Yeah, and I don't exactly hate Justin Bieber, I just want him, not alive." Louis said trying to cheer her up because he didn't want to go overboard he smiled at her, the he had remembered that Lucy and him had broken up because she had fallen inlove with somebody else.

She contiued to cry, put an arm around her not wanting to seem to shabby, but when she raised her wand in threating words, Louis pointed his wand, "Expeliarmus!" Louis disarmed her and then said, "Accio Wand!" He said grabbing her wand, "By killing him you are giving him an easy way out, let him rot in life, slowly and then let him go to hell." Louis said to Yumi, thinking she was totally hot.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:48 am

Yumi smirked. "Everyone wants that. But I can't say the same for Potter. Since he's already dead." she said softly. She wiped her eyes and tried to stop crying. Her parents made mistakes, she couldn't hate them for that, but she could hate James for everything he did to ruin her family. I hate him, so much! she thought angrily. It wasn't anything she could let go unpunished, even if she does it with her own hands.

When he disarmed her she gasped and soon after she fell to the floor again. "I know it's not the right thing to do." she said softly. "But he ruined my family! I can't let him get away with it!" she began to scream. "He riuned my family..." she repeated softly and she began to cry again. He doesn't deserve to live... she thought, as she burried her face in her hands again.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:52 am

Louis walked towards her handing her back her wand, "But you over power him now, you are allowed to use your wand, when you go to bed so he dosen't steal your wand, put him in a body bind, when he messes with you threaten him." Louis said, "He dosen't deserve to die, he needs more pain, he needs to rot, then he needs to go to hell and Rot for eternity." He said.

Louis gave her a hug, "I'm Louis, Louis Weasley."
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:03 am

Yumi grinned. "I know exactly how to give him the pain that he deserves." she said in a harsh voice. "I've always threatened him." she said softly. "See that gash on his face? I did that to him this morning." she added pointing to the swollen part of James' face. It made her happy to see that his wound was as she thought infected. And this time she wouldn't help him with it. If he wanted to cure it he'd have to do it himself.

When Louis gave her a hug, she pulled back and took a step back away from him quickly. The hug had caught her off guard and she had the reflex to distance herself from anyone who did that or anything else to her in any way. "I'm Yumi... Zante." she said softly.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:07 am

Louis saw that the girl smiled at the gash, "That's pretty badass." He said to her, even thought they shouldn't even be interacting. He looked at his watch, it was 2: 30 PM and he was supposed to be home by 3 for lunch, but didn't really care.

He stepped back from Yumi, "Well, Yumi how about we keep this interaction between you and me?" He said.

((When do we kiss?))
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:24 am

"He deserved it." she said. "And he deserves much more than just that." she added placing her wand back in her pocket. She didn't want to take it out again, especially not in one of her rages. Which were bound to happen with the life she led, along side James. She couldn't wait until she could finally leave his house and live on her own.

Yumi looked at Louis and slowly nodded. "Yeah, we should keep it." she said softly. No one had to know that they had this encounter, and no one had to know if they have future ones. It could be kept a sectret from everyone else.

((Uhm.. You can decide on that. I can just go along with it.))
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top