¿What you talking bout Willis?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

¿What you talking bout Willis? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

¿What you talking bout Willis?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

¿What you talking bout Willis? Empty ¿What you talking bout Willis?

Post by Louis Weasley1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:41 pm

Louis Weasley, brother of two, and youngest son of William and Fleur Weasley, Grandson of Molly and Arthur weasley, newphew of Harry and Ginny Potter, Weasle, snitch, idiot, loverboy, Potters Army memeber. Louis had heard it all. All his different names, but he only sticked to one, Louis.

Louis walked down the street, he was somewhere in London. He sat down, it was a part where Wizards were open, Louis wore, a hoodie, some nikes, under it he had a white shirt, the london rain was in, along with a little bit of fog, he we walked down the street, he had teleported there from the Shell Cottage, he needed some coldness, since the shell cottage was in a beach, a little bit away from where Dobby the elf was buried.

He walked down, hearing people having a good time, some people fighting, but what made him stop in his tracks was a scream.

Louis' look
http://www.polyvore.com/dudes/set?id=34597299
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

¿What you talking bout Willis? Empty Re: ¿What you talking bout Willis?

Post by Freyja Podmore Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:15 pm

Yumi was walking down the streets of London, after she managedd to survive another disastrous morning in James' house. Again, just like every other morning, he had thrown her off her bed to wake her up, so she could make him breakfast. Like usual all she did was get up and walk to the kitchen to make him what he always eats. And again the same thing happened like every morning. He told her she was turning into a beatiful and smart young lady, and he tried to do something inappropriate like he always does.

Like usual she fought back and he got mad. James hit her in the face again, and this time unlike other times, she was actually able to injure him. She used her usual weapon against him, a knife, and this time when she threw it at him, it grazed his cheek, making a deep gash on his face. He screamed in pain and before he could reach out to grab her like usual she ran out of the house. As she ran she winced at the pain she felt coming from her cheek, but she didn't slow down, until she was far enough away from the house, where she knew James wouldn't come after her.

With the weather in London, and alot of the people who were walking wearing black and other dark colors, she pretty much stood out alot. She was wearing a white hoodie with a black peace sign on it, and white pants with black and white converse. As she walked the rain started to fall and she didn't have anything to conver herself with and she just shrugged and continued to walk. Soon with the fog that was setting in and all the people that were walking she was having a hard time squeezing by them and she fell, landing on her stomache, the part of her face where James hit her on the ground. This made her give a loud scream and she picked herself up enough to sit on the ground and hold the part of her face that was hurt.

Yumi's look
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:25 pm

As Louis looked around he tried to find the voice, he didn't know what it was, he then thought, he was around wizard first of all, and second he was a Seventh year and was allowed to use magic outside of school. "Lumos." He said, the light bouncing off the mist, he saw a redheaded girl laying on the ground.

He ran towards her, he had seen her around Hogwarts and he had also seen here once get sorted, "Nox." He turned off his Lumos and ran at her. He saw her head, he saw the bruise and looked at her, "Who did that to you?!" He said, no matter who the girl was, he did not allow one girl to be hit, he wouldn't even hit his sisters in a play fight.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:55 pm

Yumi saw a light suddenly shine in the fog, and she squinted to see who it was. Someone came towards her and the light suddenly turned off. She had forgotten that this was the part of London where Wizards can be out in the open and use magic as they please. As this person came closer she realized it was a boy. She knew him or so she thought. It was a vague memory she had or him. Then she remembered he was in her year, because she remembered that he was sorted a little before she was. But his name eluded her memory for a while.

She saw him run toward her now, and look at her face. She looked at him but she couldn't get a good look at his face, maybe because of the fog. She couldn't really tell why she couldn't see him right but just continued to look at him. Like everyone else he asked who had done this to her face. She quickly looked away and said, "My... my father." she managed to say.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:30 pm

Louis looked into the girls eyes, he then remembered something, her being a dark follower, he then just looked at her, didn't care right that moment, What you talking bout Wilis? Is what he thought when she had said her father had done it, his father never hit kids, yes he had heard of that, and he hated it, he wanted to rise up against it, he had his moment there.

"Where do you live?" Louis said, his wand felt Louis' feelings and the light turning red, which meant that he was angry, no matter who she was, he wouldn't allow a woman being hit, most women stood up for themselves the only thing is that the male was at times stronger or was armed. He looked and found wet footsteps. Suddenly some man walked out of the house, reeking of alchohol.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:46 pm

She looked into his eyes and suddenly remembered his name. And that he was in Gryffindor and Potter's Army. He was supposed to be her enemy, in both house and group. But that didn't matter right now, especially since it was summer, and no one had to know about this encounter. Unless something bad came of it, or good for her reputation. But she probably wouldn't say anything about it anyways.

He asked her where she lived and Yumi pointed to a house near where they were. She gasped when she saw someone come out of the house. He actually followed me? she thought surprised. James never followed her when she left the house in the morning. He waited for her to get home, because she always had to go back, to punish her. She looked at his face and saw the gash she had made with the knife. It was swollen and possibly infected. James never knew how to cure his own injuries, he always had Yumi do that for him.

So that's why he followed me. she thought standing up. He wanted her to clean up the cut she had made. She felt her hand slip into her back pocket and grab her wand. She took it out and with a trembling hand she pointed it at him. "Don't come near me." she warned him, a hiss in her voice. But he came closer anyways.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:51 pm

Louis had noticed, that she was a dark follower, and in Slytherin, he didn't want anyone to know about this because he could get in deep shit for that, even though a Slytherin was in the potters Army. But he wasn't bad, he could tell, he was just cocky.

Louis then saw that the man was the one who had hurt the girl, he pushed the man to the ground, because first, he had hurt the woman, and then he had followed the girl, then he tried to hurt her. He pointed his wand at the man, "You can't use magic outside of school." The man said.

"Seventh Years can, and your daughter here, is a seventh year." Louis smiled.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:04 pm

Yumi looked at the boy as he pushed James to the ground and she smiled. He was finally going to get what he deserved. Or so she hoped. She kept her wand pointed at him, even with him on the ground. She stared at him, and he smirked at the boy. "She's not my daughter. I'd be ashamed if she was." he said. "She's just some girl I picked up off the streets after her parent's deaths, and she should be grateful to be for doing so." he added staring directly at her.

She had her head lowered a little so her bangs would create a shadow over her eyes. "You took me, after you killed my parents, you bastard!" she screamed at him. "How can I be grateful after you were the one who took them away from me?!" she asked his fiercely, her eyes filling up with tears. She didn't want to cry in front of anyone, this would just make them think she was weak. And that was something Yumi couldn't afford to have anyone think of her.

James smirked knowing she was right about him being the one to kill her parents. "They owed me something." he said. "I told them that if they didn't pay up they would lose you and their lives." he continued. This made Yumi stop and stare at him. They gambled her life and their own with him? She couldn't believe it. "You're a liar." she said softly. "You're a liar!" she repeated this time screaming at him. She flicked her wand and shot a spell at him, but missed by a little.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Louis looked back and forth, "She's not my daughter. I'd be ashamed if she was." The man said, "Hey asshole, its the other way around." Louis told the man. "She's just some girl I picked up off the streets after her parent's deaths, and she should be grateful to be for doing so." the man said, Louis knew the man was lying.

"You took me, after you killed my parents, you bastard!" The girl screamed, "You killed her parents?!" Louis said, taking his wand once again from his pocket and pointed it at the man. Louis had heard the rest of the conversation. He pointed his wand, the killing curse was building up in his wand, the green light came, in his blackwood Veela hair wand. But then stopped and shot Stupefy at him non verbally.

"Take him back to the house, we'll interrogate him with a truth potion." Louis said.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:24 pm

James smirked and said nothing to the boy. But Yumi nodded. "Yes, he killed my parents on my birthday, when I was about 10 years old." she said, her wand still pointing at James. She stared at James when he became stunned and she smiled. She had wanted to do that to him for years, but this boy had beaten her to it. She lowered her wand now, knowing he wouldn't be waking up anytime soon. But she still kept it in her hand.

She flicked her wand and James' unconsious body was lifted off of the ground and into the air. She wasn't going to touch him, even if he was unconsious. "Right." she said softly and she turned around her wand waving in front of her to direct where James was supposed to go. She turned and walked into the house, up the stairs, and into his room. She set him down on a hard wooden chair, and flicked her wand again. Ropes appeared around James, and tied him up hard.

"That should keep him from getting up or moving." she whispeder, as James started to come to.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum