Whats Better Than Shoping in Paris
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Whats Better Than Shoping in Paris Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Whats Better Than Shoping in Paris

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whats Better Than Shoping in Paris Empty Whats Better Than Shoping in Paris

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:24 pm

Cecilia woke up early in the morning and dressed. frowning she looked around the room. There was nothing she really wanted to do there. Her eyes lit up and she picked up her bag slipping on shoes as she ran out the door and down stairs. Soon she was on her was to Paris, France.

The sixteen year old girl wore a black ruffled skirt with a teal sleeveless top and a black mini jacket thing. The three pieces together kind of looked lit a little dress. Cecilia loved it. She loved dresses but hadn’t been able to find one she felt like wearing that day. Her shoes where black heels with a little bow in the front and she could see her toes when she looked down at them. All over her jewelry was teal.

Cecilia spun around in the middle of the road she walked down. Thank god it was a side road that many people didn’t take other wise she probably would have been hit. She smiled as she looked around Paris. Up ahead she could see the Eiffel tower and she was surrounded by clothing stores that had so many beautiful clothes. “where to start first?” she asked her self as she looked into the window of one of the stores.

Cec's outfit
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Whats Better Than Shoping in Paris Empty Re: Whats Better Than Shoping in Paris

Post by Cassie D. Evans Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:38 pm

Cassie was desperate. As soon as her holidays came, she had nothing to do. Since she doesn't like her 'new father', she decided to spend a week in Paris, with her dad. That seemed like only logical solution. 'Hey Delphine' he said and kissed her. She smiled at him, wondering how is this situation ironical. He named her 'Cassie', and now he's calling her 'Delphine'.

As soon as they came home, she told him:'Dad, I'll take a short walk.. I'll be there by the night'. She didn't wait him to say anyhing, she just left the house. Cassie took a deep breathe when she was on the Paris' streets. She loves Paris, she has loved it all along. It's her heaven on the Earth.

She thought that she walked for hours, she has just lost herself in her thoughts. She bought coffee and when she looked at the street again, she saw Cecilia. It's not possible.. But, even if she thought that was the ghost, she ran to her. 'Cecelia, hey!' she said, very loudly. Yeah, it was Cecelia, she was 100% sure.
Cassie D. Evans
Cassie D. Evans

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:16 pm

Ruffling his hair, Elijah brought his teeth down on the end of his pencil as he paused in thought. He glanced up and his gaze immediately connected with the silvery blue orbs that belonged to his Josephine. Her dark hair was splayed out on the beautiful satin pillow that she laid her head on. It was rich in colour and contrasted wonderfully with her snowy-white skin, almost too well. She had always been one of his favourite models. She’d been one of the ones he’d raised, so to speak. He’d been given her by one of the more experienced models and he’d been told to teach her - and he had. Now, upon his return, he realised just how sought after his girl was. The innocently beautiful girl he’d taught how to model had turned into a vixen in her own right from what he’d heard. As they sat there though, the fire absent-mindedly cracking in the hearth, it was just them again - just Elijah and Josephine. There were no labels and certainly no hierarchy.

“You look older,” Josephine murmured, her scarlet lips barely parting as she spoke, her voice ringing out across the room, the beautiful French lilt music to his ears. He smiled a little and slid across the floor towards her, towards her outstretched hand. Elijah slipped his cheek into her light grasp and allowed her to rub her thumb across his cheekbone. She sighed heavily and propped herself up on her elbow, the sheet dipping downwards slightly. Elijah’s hand lifted and he pulled the sheet back up, preserving her modesty. Josephine smiled and leaned forward, touching her lips to Elijah’s. He responded immediately, sliding his lips against hers, welcoming the familiar touch it brought, welcoming the memories that it brought.

The kiss broke and Josephine nudged her nose against Elijah’s, her breathing heavy and her eyes cloaked by her eyelids. Elijah chuckled and smoothed her hair back out of her eyes. He dipped his head towards hers again and rested his forehead against hers. He kissed her gently again and smiled, his thumb caressing her cheek. He chuckled again and exhaled before sitting back down before the couch that she was lying on. Josephine looked at Elijah with a soft expression on her face.

“I have missed you, Elijah. I feel as if I am not your baby as I was once before.” Elijah chuckled and rose up to meet her once more. He kissed her gently to placate her but she continued unabated. “I just...I don’t feel like yours anymore.” She stroked his cheek and grasped her hand in his larger one. “I love you, Monsieur Krum.”

“And I you, Josephine,” He murmured. “Keep yourself safe beautiful. Come on, I’ll take you home. Go and get dressed.”
-
Winding through the crowds that lined the Paris streets, his arm tossed around Josephine’s waist, Elijah began to make his way towards the little cafe over which Josephine lived. It wasn’t long until he spotted his sister though, looking around with that insufferable look on her face - the look that screamed stupidity. Elijah sighed in irritation and kissed Josephine on the cheek. He whispered a few reassurances in her ear before sweeping over towards his sister who, he noticed suddenly, had the company of a rather beautiful blonde.

“Bonjour, ma cherie!” Elijah spoke in easy French as he swept into the conversation. “Ca va?” He queried with a small smile on his face as he studied the girl. “Vous êtes très belle,” Elijah then turned his attention to Cecilia, asking, “Ca va, ma soeur?”

FRENCH TRANSLATIONS
Bonjour, ma cherie - hello, my dear/darling
Ca va - how are you
Vous êtes très belle - you are very beautiful
Ca va, ma soeur - how are you, sister
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:11 pm

Hearing her name Cecilia spun around a the smile on her face growing wider when she saw her best friend in the whole world, “Cassie!” Cecilia cried waving. She now held two bags in her hands and almost dropped one of them as she waved at her. Walking over to meet the other girl Cecilia pushed her hair out of her face “Cassie, how have you been?” she asked. The people around surely had to think they where crazy. Or at least that Cecilia was for screaming like she had. She gave her a hug and a kiss on each cheek. Though school had just ended it have seemed like forever since she had see her friend.
Another voice came from the other direction it sounded familiar but they where talking French. Spinning around she again she saw Elijah with some girl she had never seen before. With narrowed eyes she looked at him. “What are you doing here and who is that? She sure isn‘t your fiancé.” she ignored his question as she glared at him.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie D. Evans Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Cecilia’s excitement made Cassie smile from ear to ear as she laughed lightly. In fact, that moment she was able to forget about all her fears, pain and angst. Paris was filled with light and bright colors, happy thoughts and all beautiful things right now. God, she was so lucky to have Cec in her life.

And to think that when she first met her, he didn’t give her much credit. She wasn’t about to admit it to anyone, but the way that she talked to her at the first day in Hogwarts made her think that she was just a shallow teenage girl. God, she was so wrong. Cecilia had grown so much since then and proved to be a world’s hidden treasure. She was glad that she had taken a second glance and given themselves the chance to become friends, in all the epicness of the term.

'Oh my God, Cec, I missed you so much!' Cassie said, still hugging her. She really missed her. The way they used to talk about cute boys, she way she laughs when she tells a joke to Cassie (Cassie just cannot stop laughing, and it's funny because no one can make her laugh by jokes, except Cecilia). She has just missed everything about her best friend. God, Cecilia made Cassie's day. Again. 'I'm so glad you are here. Paris won't be bored anymore and..' she didn't finish her though, someone interrupted her.

She raised her eyebrow when she saw boy who was standing in front of them. He was speaking in French, in really, really, really good French. He wasn't alone, he had company. This beautiful girl looked just like she came out from the French magazine. Cassie had a feeling that her doubts were not far from the truth.

'Bonjour' she told them with the French accent and smiled. After all, living in France for so many years helped her in some ways.
Cassie D. Evans
Cassie D. Evans

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:42 pm

At times, Elijah detested his sister. This was one of those times because as she turned her accusatory gaze on him, Elijah felt victimised and defensive of Josephine. His grip on her tightened a little and he felt her tiny hand spread across his one that rested on her dainty little waist. He narrowed his eyes at his sister and brushed his fingers through his hair with his other hand. Elijah bit back a scathing reply and he squared his shoulders, inclining his head upwards as he looked down upon her. His irritation was bubbling along with his need to defend Josephine. The brunette was hesitant enough without his bratty little sister making her feel insecure. She might have built up her confidence since Elijah absence but he was not going to allow Cecilia to put her back down where she’d been when he’d first met Josephine.

“No,” Elijah snapped. “You’re right. You aren’t completely clueless then are you? This is Josephine, Cecilia. I am here because I’m working. What are you doing? Not spending money you have no right to spend are you?”

Josephine looked at Elijah curiously but didn’t say anything, for fear of angering him further than his sister already had. Elijah sobered almost immediately though and turned his gaze onto the girl who had said hello to him. He smiled, turning the charm on, and raked his hand through his hair before smiling and asking.

“Ca va, ma cherie?”

(Sorry, ‘tis a short one. Anyway, the French is - How are you, my dear?)
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:08 pm

“I’ve only bough things that where on sale thank you very much,” Cecilia said glaring at Elijah, “Come on Cassie,” she said trying to get away from her brother. Before Cassie could look at her or walk away from the two who had interrupted their reunion Cecilia walked away. She looked back over her shoulder at her big brother for a minute and said with a little hit of sisterly affection and a horrible French accent, “Adieu Elijah,” then she disappeared around the corner bags in hand alone. “why dose he have to think I’m so stupid?” she asked herself out loud looking down at the ground kicking a rock as she walked.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top