Shoping Trip
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shoping Trip Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shoping Trip

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shoping Trip Empty Shoping Trip

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:19 pm

Today Cecilia carried a purse instead of a knapsack as she normally did. She had a smile plastered on her face as she walked up and down the streets Paris, the city of love and the fashion capital of the world. She wore a black and white dress with at a teal belt for a little bit of color. On her feet where black sandals with jewels on them. Her jewelry was all gold and teal except for the ring witch was a black and silver flower. Even her purse was teal. “where to next?” she asked her self looking through the window of one of the many stores. She shrugged and walked inside she didn’t spend much time in the store before walking out again where she bumped into someone.

cecilia's outfit
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Shoping Trip Empty Re: Shoping Trip

Post by Dylan M. Davies Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:01 pm

Mariposa was walking around Paris wondering what she should do, where she should go. Her parents were planning a trip, she didn't know where yet, and they had told her to go shopping for what she needs. But Mariposa didn't know what she would need. If she didn't know where they were going how was she supposed to prepare properly? She looked into a every store she passed, but didn't see anything she wanted.

She hoped that they were going to her grandparents birthplace. She had always wanted to see it. As she walked she didn't pay attention to where she was going, so as usual, she bumped into someone. She hurled to the ground from the impact, but managed to bring out her arms to break her fall. But in the process, she scraped one of them and now she was bleeding. "Oww." she said, looking at her arm.

She looked at the girl she bumped into and got up. "I'm so sorry. Are you alright?" she asked, her spanish accent causing her to roll her R's.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:14 pm

"Oh I’m sorry," Cecilia said looking down at the girl her hand covering her mouth "I'm fine,” she said and held out her hand to help the girl up. her Bulgarian accent was unusually strong. the girl didn't seem like she'd like anything in the stores around where they where at. Cecilia had made this assumption by what she was wearing which looked like something her brother or some of her cousins would wear on a bad day. “I’m Cecilia Krum,” she said introducing her self. “what brings you to Paris?” she asked and straightened her skirt quickly. The French men could get a little out there when they saw a girl.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:34 pm

Mariposa sighed slightly when the girl said she was fine. She had hoped that she hadn't harmed the girl in anyway, because she wasn't paying attention to where she was going. She took a hankercheif from her pocket out and covered her arm with it. She didn't want it getting infected from being exposed to the air, or anything. She was lucky she had her sleeves rolled up at the time, or else her shirt would have been ruined. It was her favorite shirt. She unrolled her sleeves, after securing the hankercheif on her arm, to cover her arm.

"I'm Mariposa Cruz." she said, not using her full name, because she thought it would be too long. "I'm here looking for somethings to buy to get ready for a family trip." she answered. "But I'm not having any luck so far. And it doesn't help that I don't know where we're going." she added. She dusted off her pants and looked into the store once more. She shrugged and looked at Cecilia.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:47 pm

“I have a feeling your not going to find much in there,” Cecilia said pointing at the store she had just come out of, “its mostly dresses and other designer stuff.” she knew everyone should be aloud to wear what they want but Cecilia didn’t understand why this girl would want to dress like a teen age boy. She flipped her hair over her shoulder the smile that had been on her face disappearing. She now held another bag with what she had purchased in the store. “would you like help finding thing finding things for the trip?” she readjusted the strap of her purse on her shoulder.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:59 pm

"I don't see any shops that have anything other than dresses, most of the time. I guess I'll have to buy dresses this time." Mariposa said. She hated wearing dresses, but she would have to make an exception this time, seeing as that was what most stores sold. She looked down at herself and wondered if she could sneak some of her clothes in her suitcase without her parents noticing. She didn't want to just wear dresses the enitre time. That would be torture.

She looked back up at Cecilia and smiled. "I would really like that, thanks." she answered her. Even though she always came to these places, she could never find something she really liked from these stores. It would be a good thing to have someone helpher choose or even pick out some things.

"I bet you're wondering why I'm dressed like this, right?" she asked, looking back down at her clothes. It wouldn't surprise her if she was. Everyone wondered why she dressed the way she did. "Well, the simplest reason is just because I don't like girl clothes that much. I feel imprisoned in those clothes." she said, playing with a strand of her hair.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top