Genius (or something close to it) Doesn't Solve Everything - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Genius (or something close to it) Doesn't Solve Everything - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Genius (or something close to it) Doesn't Solve Everything

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Genius (or something close to it) Doesn't Solve Everything - Page 2 Empty Re: Genius (or something close to it) Doesn't Solve Everything

Post by Keith Nicholas Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:25 am

For a moment Keith considered asking Wally what she thought gave her the right to sit across from him, but instead shrugged and said nothing. He was tired - hardcore studying like that was tedious and boring, and he quickly found himself dozing off when faced with something like it.

"Wally, huh?" He asked, taking another sip of butterbeer. "I've never noticed you in potions class...granted I skipped a lot of the potions classes last year, but still," he said with a small grin. "I'm going to be better about that next year. Maybe." He shrugged. "Do you skip classes often?"
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Genius (or something close to it) Doesn't Solve Everything - Page 2 Empty Re: Genius (or something close to it) Doesn't Solve Everything

Post by Wilhelmina Abercrombie Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:53 pm

She knew he had skipped a lot, simply because she had heard talk of his supposed adventures he went on when he was skipping class. Wally was not one much for the talk of her peers, simply because she really tried to interact with other people as little as possible. But she was observant and she had good hearing, so she picked things up.

At his question, she shrugged, "If I find something more worth my time or something to do." Fact of the matter was, she had done most of her exploring of Hogwarts early on, and she really had nowhere else to go but class. No one to spend time with either. She preferred her time alone, and if she needed it, she went. Mostly, she found ditching could be more of an ordeal than anything. "I like to cook up projects to work on and sometimes I'll ditch to focus on those."
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:37 pm

Keith nodded and took another sip of butterbeer. Something tugged on his mind - the gentle stirring and yawning he recognized as the beginning of an idea. "So you're not against ditching," he said, studying her intently. "That's...good." He grinned. "I think I have a buisness proposition for you."

"I have...this," he said, waving his hand over the diagrams and formulas. "It's a lot of work, especially for one person, but it's worth it. If I had someone with me, someone I could trust, I could move a lot faster with production...and distribution." He set his butterbeer down. "You seem pretty smart, and I'm pretty sure you're not one of those goody-two-shoe types. How would you like to make more than a dozen galleons a week with only a few hours of work?"
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilhelmina Abercrombie Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:44 am

Wally listened to Keith's proposition, staring down into her Butterbeer, squinting one eye as though she was trying to peer all the way through the liquid to the bottom of the mug, through the froth and the bubbles and everything. Obviously, she would not really invest that much energy and focus into something that really gained nothing.

But the idea... She was always nicking money from her siblings and her parents. She planned on getting a bunch of animals to keep her company, but she had no money. This could help. And mabye she would have something to do at Hogwarts. She lifted the mug to her lips and sipped from it, before setting it down. "I would have to be crazy to say no, huh. Sounds like a plan."
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top