Oh crap its a baby!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Oh crap its a baby! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Oh crap its a baby!

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oh crap its a baby! Empty Oh crap its a baby!

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:52 am

Ash felt like she could barely breathe as they reached the hospital. The contractions were coming faster and faster and to her it felt like she was being ripped in two....Oh the joys of having a baby that was half vampire....Never a dull moment in her life with Varod. Just as they were going to go house hunting, she went into labor.

She looked at him, her face a squinched up contortion of pain as she tried to breathe deep breaths. She managed to tell him where to go. "Third floor is labor and delivery floor." she cried out waiting on him to lead her up there so they could just get this done with. Now, she wished she was still pregnant and she didn't want to go into labor.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Oh crap its a baby! Empty Re: Oh crap its a baby!

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:29 pm

Varod was running hard, his breathing labored as he finally made it into the hospital. His little girl was coming. Would she have full vampire traits, or just one or two? Strength? Speed? It didn't matter at the moment. All that did matter was the horrifying sounds coming from his wife. "Hush, my love, it will be alright." When she told him where to go, he flew up the stairs, terrified people launching themselves out of the way as the vampire soared faster than any bird up the flights and into the third floor.

"I've got a baby on the way!" Varod shouted, holding up his wife a little higher and more securely in his arms. "Someone get your ass over here and help!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:33 pm

Ash couldn't help but snap. She was the one in labor and not him. "You aren't the one in the pain now are you?!" she spat at him. "All you did was help make her. I'm the one that's carried her and having to go through this pain." she couldn't believe what she was saying but she hurt and it was as if it seemed to him that it was him having the baby and not them or her. She didn't understand it at all. She clutched her stomach looking around the area for someone to come up. She wondered how long it would take a healer to get to her especially since she had already filled out the admission papers weeks ago.

(Wait for Soph?)
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:37 pm

Sophia was in her office doing some patient filing for Khaat as she heard a familiar voice shouting down the corridor. As she dropped her paperwork she rushed outisde and ran down the hall towards Varod and Ashling. As she looked at Ashling she smiled. "Hello I'm healer Sophia Lestrange, I will be helping you deliver your baby girl into this beautiful world you must be Ashling Khaat told me alot aboit you."said Sophia softly. "Come on dear, lets put you in a wheelchair and we'll get you to a room fast."said Sophia softly as she kept calm through this. Sophia knew Khaat or Robert would be here soon, but until then she had to make Ashling as comfortable as she could.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:35 pm

Varod rolled his eyes. He knew it was because of the pain she was acting like this, but he was still indignant about it."She's still technically my baby on the way too," he said shrugging as he set her down in a wheelchair that he pulled up. "Heya, Soph. Where are we takin her?" He took his wife's hand gently. Worry, an emotion he wasn't used to, filled his eyes. What if something went wrong with the pregnancy? What if his baby didn't make it out okay? Kissing her cheek lightly, trying to console her, he looked expectantly at Sophia.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:49 pm

Ash jerked her hand away from his. She was sure she'd feel better once this was done. Hadn't Khaat told her that she wouldn't be in this much pain when she went into labor? Why was she hurting this bad? They wouldn't know if their child would be fully half vampire until after it was born and then they'd run tests on her. She didn't like the idea of testing on Alessandra but she knew they had to know.

"Don't touch me and don't ever expect me to do this again!" she snapped at him. Right now she really wished he could feel exactly what she felt but her demeanor towards him changed slightly when she saw the look of worry in his eyes and plastered all over his face. She had never seem him look like that before.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:08 pm

Sophia looked at Varod and shook her head. "Relax Var, I'm taking her to a room to get her all set up to deliver ya'll baby."said Sophia softly. "Ok... Ashling, I'm going to do a spell on you that will help with the pain ok?"Sophia asked her softly as she gotten out her wand and pointed it at Ashlng. "Subsisto poena!"said Sophia as the spell shot out of her wand towards Ashling. "There hopefully that helped with the pain, come lets get you to your room and we'll get you all ready to deliver this beatiful baby girl into the world."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. As she pushed Ashling down the hall she passed the counter and looked at one of the nurses. "Get me Ashling McKinley-Gilther file and bring it to me!"said Sophia as the nurse nodded as Sophia kept on walking. "We'll almost there Ash, you'll be in a nice comfortable bed soon enough."said Sophia softly.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:47 pm

Khaat's assistant, Hannah, came in and told her that Ash and Varod had arrived and that Ash was in labor. She told Khaat that both parents were a bit panicky and that Sophia was doing her best to comfort them and take care of things initially. Khaat was accustomed to new parents being frightened with their first deliveries. She had fended most of the deliveries now to her father because they were becoming a bit difficult for her to do physically with her own pregnancy being so advanced. But her father was over at the ministry. He wasn't available. She thanked Hannah for the update and went downstairs. She found Soph outside in the hallway with the chart.

"Thanks, Soph," she said. "I'm going to have you do this, and I'll assist you. These are getting a bit physically challenging for me. I see you used a pain spell to cut her pain. Good. That should stop the pain and leave her with just a feeling of pressure. We need to leave that sensation in place so that she can help us deliver the baby. If we were doing a c-section, we wouldn't need to leave her awake at all, but I dont' do those unless I have no other choice. And by the looks of the chart, so far, things are looking like they're right on schedule. Are you up to doing most of the delivery on this?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22722
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:02 am

Sophia looked at Khaat and swallowed hard and nodded. "Yes Khaat I am, I have to learn soonier or later so why not now?"Sophia asked her softly. "Everything is on right on schedule as suppose to be Khaat, I'm trying my best to keep her as comfortable as possible."said Sophia. Sophia wanted to be a very good healer to Khaat and this was her change to prove to Khaat that she was. "Ok... so... after I take her to the room what do I do?"Sophia asked Khaat softly. She wanted to do everything right so next time she has to do this she'll know what to do.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:12 am

"You need to assess how far along her labor is and how far she is dialated and if there are any complications so far. My guess is, by the symptoms she has, that all is well. But let's go in and I'll show you how to do that. My father and I do that sort of assessment by touch, and I don't know if you have that sort of healing skill. Everybody is a bit different." She went into Ash's room.

"Hello, Ash," Khaat smiled. "So, its finally baby time, huh? Well, let's see how things are progressing. Soph, in the cabinet, get out the bottle of potion that has the round crystal stopper. The potion should be a pink color. Put a bit on one of those gauze pads and then just rub it lightly on Ash's stomach. We'll know by the color of the little fluffy cloud that rises up whether all is well or not. Its just another way of assessing things besides using touch to assess it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22722
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top