Enjoying the day - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Enjoying the day - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Enjoying the day

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Enjoying the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Enjoying the day

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:13 pm

Alexis stopped singing and turned to him again. "Thanks." she said beginning to blush again. She never really got compliments on her singing, even from her family whens he still talked to them. "Well, not really. Or not yet at least." she answered him. "I'm a new singer at the Three Broomsticks, but I haven't gone on yet." she added, pointing to the Three Broomsticks slightly. She needed to start singing there she was just too scared still.

She had asked for a little bit of time before she had to get on stage. The manager had agreed to give her a week and that time was almost up. "I'm going to have to perform in two days." she told him. "I have to find a good song to sing, or I'll have to make one." she added, and she began to sing again this time the beginning lyrics to a song she had already started to write.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Selk Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:21 pm

"I think you'll be great," Larko told her with a small smile. "I'll come watch when you perform, Alexis. I can't wait. Look for me in the crowd. And, maybe we could uh...get dinner or something after?" He turned red and, still smiling, looked away. "I think you could use a fan." Then she started singing again and he had to interrupt one more time. "Did you right that? Cause if you did, that's amazing. I can't wait to hear the whole thing."

Why was he flirting so bad? It's not like he didn't mean what he was saying. Quite the contrary, when he meant it it was so much easier to flirt.
Derek Selk
Derek Selk

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:36 pm

Alexis smiled and nodded. "Alright I will look for you. It would be great if you could come, that way I won't be so nervous." she said. She felt her cheeks burn even more and turn a darker red. "Uh... sure. I'd like that." she nodded and lowered her gaze to the ground,, her hair hiding her face. She laughed at what he said next and nodded again. "It would sure help if I had one. My family isn't going to come watch me perform, so I would need someone there." she said.

"Yeah, I did write this, but I can't really think of anything else to add to it. When I finish it, you'll be the first person I'll show it too." she smiled. She could still feel her cheeks burn, but a little less than before.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Selk Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Larko smiled in relief when she said she'd go out with him. "I'll be your first fan. I'll come to all your shows. Your family is stupid if they don't want to come to your performance! It sounds great!" Before he could lose his nerve, he took her hand in his. "So, it's settled. Dinner after the show? Anywhere you wanna go, we go."

He smiled at her and turned red. "So...uh..." He didn't know what to say at this point. She was so very pretty... His words stuck in his throat. "H-have you been singing for long, Alexis?"
Derek Selk
Derek Selk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:39 am

Alexis aand felt her cheeks burn again. Her face turned a bright pink, and she nodded. "Yeah, we'll go dinner after my show. I don't mind where we go, it can be anywhere." she said, and she looked at her hand in his. Her face turned a darker red and her cheeks burned even more. She lowered her head until she felt her cheeks cool down. Why was she blushing so much? It never happened to her this much before.

She lifted her head when he spoke to her again. "Uhh... well, yeah. I've been singing since I was little. It was always a dream of mine to sing in front of an audience, I've just never been able to." she said. "I have... stage fright I guess. And it doesn't help that no one has ever supported me in what I want to do." she added, her voice breaking as she spoke. Her eyes began to fill with tears and she tried to fight them back.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Selk Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Larko smiled. "I think it's gonna be a fun night. I'll take you for a ride on my bike if you want," he told her, pointing at the motorcycle a little ways away. "It's one of my favorite things, and I'd like to share it."

When he heard her start to cry and her voice break, he put an arm around her comfortingly and pulled her close, panicking a little. "Hey, it's gonna be okay," he whispered, not sure exactly what to say. "I will support you. I promise." His lips brushed her cheek lightly and he stroked her hair. "
Derek Selk
Derek Selk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:49 pm

"I hope it will be. I just hope I don't faint in front of everyone." Alexis laughed, wiping her eyes. She looked at the spot where Larko was pointing,a dn she smiled, "I'd like that. I've never been on a motorcycle before." she said honestly. She wasn't afraid of trying new things like most people though. She thought it would be fun to ride a motorcycle.

When he pulled her closer to him, she panicked at first but then she blushed, and let him pull her close. "Thanks." she whispered, and she sighed. She felt his lips brush her cheek and she blushed even more. She didn't know what to say, so she said nothing and just leaned in closer to him.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Selk Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:07 pm

"I can't wait!" Larko said grinning as he leaned back against the seat, releasing her, turning red. "No problem. Always glad to help out a friend. Where do you plan to go now, Alexis?" She was beauty incarnate, he decided. He would see how this went, and how their date went, however, before he made any final decisions. The sky was darkening now.

"Can you handle yourself on your own?" he asked her, knowing that the wizarding world was dangerous after dark. However, he had a feeling that this girl he'd just met wasn't near as helpless as the others at Hogwarts.
Derek Selk
Derek Selk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:38 pm

Alexis shrugged. "I don't know. Home with my father and siblings, I guess." she said. "Well for now at least. As soon as I can I'll move out and get my own place. Maybe around here." she added. She was going to have to leave soon, either with the pack or she'd have to go home to her father and deal with everyone in the family. She honestly didn't know or care where she went. She would move out of her father's house soon anyways.

"Yeah, I can handle myself just fine." she said and nodded. "I should probably get home now, before my father freaks out on me for being out so late." she said, and she stood up. She really didn't want to leave now, but she didn't want Lorcan on her case. "Uhh... bye." she said, and she leaned down to give him a small kiss on the cheek.

(I'm going to make the performance thread soon.)
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top