Enjoying the day
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Enjoying the day Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Enjoying the day

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Enjoying the day Empty Enjoying the day

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:51 am

Alexis wandered around Hogsmeade for a while. She had been bored of just being in the Shrieking Shack all day. She was still easily bored, and the shack was where she spent most of her time, so it was easy for her to get bored there fast. She had originally gone into Hogsmeade to get some candies at Honeydukes, but instead she began to just walk around and enjoy the last rays of sunlight of the day.

She walked into the Three Broomsticks soon after and ordered at butterbeer. She walked to an empty table and waited for the waiter to bring her the butterbeer. When he came with it, she smiled and thanked him, giving him the money for it. "Anything else I can get you, ma'am?" he asked. "No thank you." she replied, he nodded and left.

She looked around the place, and noticed that even though it was almost dark, it was still very busy. It seemed that everyone was nocturnal or something. She had never seen the place as packed as she did that night.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the day Empty Re: Enjoying the day

Post by Derek Selk Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:19 am

Larko rolled his neck, feeling it pop as he stopped his motorcycle outside the three broomsticks. Muggle vehicles like this were starting to be commonplace, so no one payed him any mind. Especially since he had a silencing charm put on it. Besides, wherever he went, his bike went. He could apparate with it if he needed to. It was a perfect set up, magic reducing the need to get fuel.

He saw a girl he recognized from Hogwarts and walked over to her. "Hey, it's Alexis, right?"

With a small smile he slid in across from her, pulling a mountain dew from his bag.

OOC: This is funny. Larko's like chilling with a girl at the party (not sure what's gonna happen there)
Derek Selk
Derek Selk

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:18 pm

Alexis watched the movement of the people, who were crowding the bar. She laughed softly at how impatient they were to get drinks. It was only a simple drink wasn't it? They could live without it. As she continued to stare she noticed that a man who was at the bar was getting very mad. Before she knew it he yelled at someone and stormed out of the Three Broomsticks. Wow. she thought. Angry much? she laughed at her thoughts.

She saw the door open again and watched the person who came in walk towards her. "Yeah, and you're Larko, correct?" she said. She recongnized him from her classes. She knew he wasn't in her house, but he was in Gryffindor? She didn't really know what house he was in, it was just a guess. She hadn't really ever talked to him, so she didn't know much about him.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Selk Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:24 pm

Larko smiled at her. "Well, that removes the need for introductions, now doesn't it? Anyway, it's nice to talk to you I suppose. What house are you in? Me, I'm Gryffindor. How's your summer so far? It's only been a few days, really, but still. Do anything worthwhile?"

He sipped his mountain dew as he watched a bar fight get underway and sighed. "Well, that just isn't going to do. Want to step outside? Wouldn't want you getting hurt. I mean, if I wasn't talking to you I'd jump in and try to break it up, of course. But, as it is, let's get out of here."
Derek Selk
Derek Selk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:55 pm

Alexis laughed softly. "Yeah, I guess so. I'm a Ravenclaw." She said softly. Her guess was correct after all. He was a Gryffindor. "Well, it's been good so far I guess. I haven't really done anything good. I've just been hanging around in the Shrieking Shack, basically." She smiled, and drank the last of her butterbeer.

She put the empty glass on the table and nodded. It seemed the fight was expanding now, even though the cause of the fight was now gone. "Yeah, we'd better get out of here. I don't want any trouble with these guys. And they will get everyone in here involved, even if we're not near them." she said, and she began to stand up.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Selk Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Larko slide his mountain dew back into his pack before grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the door, barely ducking a flying mug which shattered against the wall beside them. When he saw one flying for her, he pulled her forward so it went harmlessly behind her. Finally, they were outside and he sighed, leaning against the wall of the pub.

"So, uh," Larko said, suddenly aware he was still holding her hand and jerked it back. It hadn't been awkward in the pub because they were more or less in danger. "Sorry bout that... Um... Anyway, I'm Larko Abercrombie."
Derek Selk
Derek Selk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:27 pm

Alexis looked at the fight while she and Larko tried to get out of the pub. It seemed the fight hadn't started because of the guy who had stormed out earlier. It was because of a girl who had two guys fighting over her. Typical men she thought. They always thought the girl was their property. When the mug came flying toward her, she jjust stared at it, and suddenly felt herself being pulled out of it's way. She sighed when they were outside away from the danger.

She looked at Larko's hand holding hers and when he pulled it away, she she too and she hid her hand behind her back. "It's alright, thanks for pulling me out of the way of the mug." she said, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. "I know your name remember?" she said, laughing softly and blushing slightly.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Selk Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:38 pm

Larko looked away and smiled. "No problem. It's kind of what I do. But I don't think I know your last name, just your first." He fumbled with his fingers, not meeting her eyes. It was more of a shy thing. The female gender wasn't exactly his cup of tea. Actually, he hadn't had a girlfriend in over a year. And even then he'd had few in the past. Walking over to a bench, he gestured for her to sit next to him. It was more comfortable to sit down in the approaching-dark, with the sun setting in the distance.

"Beautiful," he whispered, starting to look at the sunset but finding his eyes drawn to Alexis instead.
Derek Selk
Derek Selk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:54 pm

"Oh right." she said softly. "I'm Alexis D'eath." she added a little louder. She watched him walk toward a bench and followed shortly after he sat down. She sat next to him and looked at the setting sun. She began to sing a song she had just learned the lyrics to. A song called Paint it Black. She was glad that it wasn't time for the full moon yet. Then she would've had to leave at this time, and she didn't want to leave.

She heard him say beautiful and turned to face him. She thought he was talking about the setting sun and she smiled. "Yeah, it is." she said softly and continued to sing.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Selk Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:02 pm

Larko smiled. Her name was Death? No, D'eath. But wasn't that just Death with an accent? Oh well. It was cute, he supposed. His eyes went to the setting sun as he leaned back against the back of the bench, listening to her sing. The back of his hand barely nudged hers on the bench, but he didn't pull away. "You have an amazing voice," he said after a little bit. "Do you do any performances or anything like that?"

Happy to have an excuse to look at her again, he turned his eyes towards Alexis and awaited her response. It wasn't like he didn't have good eye candy to look at.
Derek Selk
Derek Selk

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top