An Escape - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An Escape - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An Escape

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Escape - Page 2 Empty Re: An Escape

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Damian seemed upset by something, he was frowning sourly enough, but Jack had never been good with understanding people to where she could tell what was wrong or how to act. She was even worse with kids, so she brushed it off, thinking he must have just been glum seeing as he had been kidnapped and thrown into a pool. Typically grounds for being cranky.

"Ask away," she said, as he articulately began his introduction to his question. She paused as he asked, really thinking about it, registering his own opinions and thinking to herself if she was. To be honest, she was freaked out, being on her own. Typically, summers were fun, because she had to look forward to returning to Hogwarts. Knowing she would not... It was heartbreaking.

"Honestly, no, I don't," she said. "All the troubles or not, Hogwarts has never let me down. They say Hogwarts houses those without a home, and that's what it did for me. I was alone most of my time in Hogwarts, but even so, I knew I belonged their- even on my own. Hogwarts protects you, keeps you safe. I have to face the real world now."

She knew she should have been more afraid about this.. She did not have anywhere to go after all. She was going on the road trip in July because she wanted to escape from tough decisions. She was distracted at his words and she glanced over at him, grinning slightly. "I'm not trying to get rid of you. If you want to party, I will wholly support your decision of defiance. If you need help getting home, though, I can help. I'm not exactly the life of this party." She grinned.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top