Escape (Gin)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Escape (Gin) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Escape (Gin)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Escape (Gin) Empty Escape (Gin)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:59 pm

Slowly Zoe walked up the stairs toward the empty classroom on the fourth floor. She knew that it would be empty. She was looking for a place inside to lay out her things and draw. Not of anything in particualr, just drawing. Once on the fourth floor Zoe made her way to the empty classroom. She pushed the heavy door opening into the room. "Lumos."

As always it was empty. "Prefect." Zoe said as she let the heavy door close behind her. She made her way toward an empty table to lay her drawbook down. Looking around she found what she was looking for. A stool was nearby. She dusted the dust off and sat down. "Well this isn't going to work." ZOe said. There wasn't a lot of light. She walked to the window and pulled down the curtian. "Light. Great." Zoe said. She walked back to the place she left her book.

"What to draw, what to draw?" ZOe asked herself as she set all of her things up. This was the one place on the inside of the castle that she loved to come to draw. There was plently of room and not a lot of people. Zoe settled into drawing. She had no idea what it was going to be.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Escape (Gin) Empty Re: Escape (Gin)

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:58 am

Escape. That was what Ginevra needed. She new that word very well, as she was good at doing just that in several situations. Actually, just recently she had done it, thinking that it was the way to keep someone she loved safe. Yeah, right. That had not happened and she had been caught off guard. She should have known better than to go by herself, though it was luck that came to her when she ended up having to face certian things. Ginevra was good at healing, so she was safe when she got hurt, unless very serious, dueling, so she could protect herself, etc. Back at Hogwarts to only a day now, she had yet to eat, shower or sleep. So many thoughts were going through her head that she felt as if it was going to explode any moment now.

Walking around the more deserted parts of the castle, she sighed and ran a hand through her hair. She was stressed no doubt and running her hands through her hair was a habit when so. Walking towards the staircase above, she heard footsteps behind her and made a face. Running up the staircase by skipping two at a time, so far only Mari new she was here, and she wanted to keep it that way for now until she was in a little bit of better health; especially if she was going to run into Darren. Man, he was going to kill her. The thing was, Ginevra felt bad because when she'd left him, not only had he witnessed and gotten yelled at, but she had had to do it to Danny too, as he wouldn't listen at first. Yet another thing was Zoe witnessed it all in confusion too. Poor girl, but to long for Ginevra to take back her actions.

Entering a deserted classroom, she loved it because it was quiet and it was as it was called - deserted, or so she thought. When someone came in, she swallowed hard and tried to stay hidden behind a desk, just crouched there casually with her legs brought up towards her chest and her chin resting on it. Ginevra couldnt' tell who it was, but she didn't really want to know. If they were to see her, whatever, she scars were covered with spells, but hopefully it was someone who didn't know her. That would be her lucky day. That would also be somthing that was very unlikley. Ginevra didn't have luck, it was a known fact.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:23 pm

Zoe sat on her stool. She took in a couple deep breaths. The air was pretty stale but then what was to be expected. She was inside a room that was not really used. So the air was going to be stale. Zoe reached inside her bag to find something to she could use to put her up long blonde hair in. Soon she found a black hairclip with silver designs on it. As she twisted her hair to put it up she got looking at it. It was time for another hair cut. "I going to have to do something with you." Zoe told the ends of her hair.

Slowly she intertwined her fingers and stretched. Looking back down at the blank paper in front of her she started to think. What was she going to draw? That was a very good question. Zoe laid out all her supplies out in front of her, this way she didn't have to search for anything. It was all already laid out. After a few seconds she finally reached out for one of her favorite pencils. You could tell that it was one because there wasn't much left of it. Zoe pressed the pencil to the paper and let the pencil draw what it wanted.

Just then Zoe got this really strange feeling. She wasn't alone. Someone else was also in the room to. She stopped for a moment not lifting the pencil. Zoe looked around. But didn't see anyone. "Hello anyone there. I can hear you." She thought she would add that last. She really didn't like the idea of someone hiding from here. It was very eerie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:05 pm

Sitting there in silence, Ginevra had gotten used to it latley. Staring at the ground, she was barley even still in the empty classroom. So many things were going through this Ravenclaw's mind that she was going to just burst, literally. Yesterday she had yelled at Myrtle before she even did anything to her. Bad idea, obviously, and she knew that but since so many other things were on her mind that particular thing hadn't come to mind. That hadn't really gone through well, as she had just gotten back to Hogwarts and started off with a bad start. Things never went her way and really, you'd expect her to be used to it, and she was, she just hated it more than ever each time worse and worse.

Zoe's voice echoed through the room and she was sort of relieved that it wasn't anyone else. Still, she would have preferred it to be someone who didn't know her, or wouldn't recognize her from anywhere. Taking a deep breath, she didn't move for another two minutes, at least. Finally getting herself together, she made her expression blank and slowly rose. She hoped Zoe didn't have her wand out, though some people were like that and paranoid; like herself. Then again, you shouldn't blame her with all that she had been through. "Sorry, i'll be going.." she spoke, not looking at her and half hoping she wouldn't be allowed to go. She didn't know where else to go.

The Ravenclaw Common room was where she'd go next but she was going late and night and no earlier for a reason. She wanted people to be sleeping and to garentee that you really had to get the timing right. Since she was usually the only one up last, she knew how to get the time well. Sure, there was the chance that she could get caught going there, but she didn't plan on getting caught anytime soon. Ever. She didn't really need any detentions. Seeing Zoe's drawing things, she thought about it for a second and remember what she had been trying to find earlier - her music! She was always calmed by music and had forgotten what she was looking for when she went for her muggle devise that played her music. That was definitly something she'd be getting once out of here.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:16 pm

Zoe looked around for who was making the sound. She had no idea where it was coming from. Her nerves we being tested well. She hated when she something was going on around her that she didn't know about. Zoe continued to scan the room for the source. Finally a shadow stood. Zoe froze. Who was this and why were they hiding? Terror filled her. What was about to happen? Zoe had no idea. Slowly she reached for her wand but not drawing it.

When the shadow spoke it was not a voice she thought it would be. Zoe took a small step forward with a very confused look on her face. She knew the voice but could not place it. It took Zoe a moment. Just then the person stepped out of the shadow so Zoe could see them. It was Ginevra. Zoe didn't need a mirror to know what look was written over her face. What was Gin doing hiding in here? Who was she hiding from?

"Gin.?." Zoe asked. "Is that you? What are you doing hiding here?" Zoe blurted out. Then stopped herself. She held up her hand that had been in her pocket. Zoe was really glad that she had not drawn her wand. "I'm sorry you don't have to explain to me." She stopped for a second. That was rather harsh. "I'm sorry Gin. I didn't mean that to come out so rude. You don't have to leave. Unless you want to. You are more than welcome to stick around and keep me company."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:08 pm

Ginevra had no intension of scaring Zoe off at all, she was merely there just to be there alone. That wasn't going to happen, as it seemed. Not bothering to look up, she was catious and aware of Zoe, but she was trying not to let it bother her. After standing up, she could see that she hadn't only been scared at first, but she had scared Zoe. Whoops. Shrugging it off, she tried to keep her eyes away, but it was habit of looking straight at people. She was taught that it was rude not to, growing up back home.

Seeing the shock on Zoe's face, she guessed that it was because she was known to be gone from Hogwarts, but within the walls. Great. It definitly was not helpful that Zoe had witnessed everyone the time she went back to say by to Darren, and then finally argue until she was free of whatever he wanted her to stay for. It was hard, but what was harder would be explaining if Zoe got curious and questioning. She could get out of it, sure, as she was a great liar, but she didn't enojy it in the least bit.

Acting as if she was surprised, she was glad she'd had many years of practice at this faking stuff. "I wasn't hiding, I was just staying away from the windows light." it was hard to say that she was hiding since there was supposed to be NOTHING in the room, but Zoe was somewhat right. It was quite surprising that her tone had been so abrupt, but it seemed that she wasn't the only one who noticed. Zoe said sorry and she shock her head, as she didn't really mind. She'd be hearing a lot of abrupt voices pretty soon. "Do you want my company?" she asked with a sigh, as she didn't want her plan to be ruined. So what the heck, if she wasn't wanted to leave, she'd stay.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:36 pm

Zoe looked at Gin. Curiosity probably showed on her face. She was sure that Gin had left. Or at least that was the rumor going around. Not that it was really any of Zoe's concern if she had or not. Zoe tried to stay out of other's business unless invited in. And even then, sometimes she wished she was just left out. But it was still ok. No biggie. Her and Gin were not the closest of friends. It was more like they both shared a close friend. Of course Gin was closer than Zoe was and also wanted to be. That thought made Zoe smile for a moment. But she looked away. She didn't want her thoughts betrayed on her face. She had to admit she was a little curious on what Gin was up to. But she would never ask.

Zoe listened to Gin try and explain what she was doing in an empty classroom. Zoe couldn't tell if it was the entire truth or if Gin was trying to hide anything. She was trying to stay away from the light. This Zoe couldn't understand. "Ok well that explains why you are in an empty classroom, but now why you felt like you had to hide." It came out before Zoe could stop it. "You know ignore me. For some reason my mouth seems to be overriding my brain today." She said the last with a smile. Hopefully Gin would get the sarcasm she was attempting.

Shock was the only thing that could explain what Zoe felt when Gin actually asked if she could stay. "Uhm, sure. If you want. Up to you." Zoe told her. Zoe wasn't really use to Gin hanging around her a lot. At least not without others around. "I'm just here to draw. I kind of want to see what I can come up with. Without a something to look at. I come in here to do that. Seeing how there isn't really much in here. Except for a few dusty tables and stools and such." She turned to go back to her draw book. Maybe Gin would stick around. Zoe wasn't really looking to be alone, so some company would be ok.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:11 am

[Sorry for the wait, & lame posts.]

Ginevra didn't blame Zoe for being curious at all, she was after all just human. One of the things she actually liked about Zoe was that she never bothered you to much about things, so it was all good there. Most of the time anyway. Sometimes everyone just pissed Ginevra off. It was weird and unliked by even her, but it was true too. Ginevra and Zoe had never been the closest of friends, they barely ever even talked, but she did see her around at the lake, or at some of the other friends they shared in common. Ginevra's life had more drama than most, so she knew people wondered, but she wouldn't answer many questions, so she found others smart for not even bothering to ask. She only opened to one person, and that wasn't even always true.

It seemed that Zoe was not going to give up the fact that she thought Ginevra was hiding, Sure, she was, but that didn't need to be found out. She was going to play along like she didn't get why Zoe would think such a thing, it was as simple as that. Giving an uneasy little laugh, she didn't get Zoe at all, but was glad she just let it all pass up and as Ginevra thought she was, let her not answer. She hoped this was right, as she didn't know what she wanted to say. She wanted to stop all this lying, but that was going to be rather hard at the moment. What she could say was just not coming as fast to her brain as it usually would. She didn't like this, this was the time where she needed it the most. This was typical, though she couldn't say she hadn't seen it coming at anytime. She couldn't always be the best and on top of things with excuses, sarcasm and all of that stuff.

Nodding, Ginevra sat back down where she had before, but actually in sight of where Zoe was. There was no need of her being rude and out of sight, going back to ignoring her. Sure, that'd be nice, but she was not on any means going to do it now that she was discovered. She didn't get the concept of drawing, so she merely nodded and acted as if she did get it, but was lost for words of something. Actually, she had a feeling Zoe was smart enough to know that she really didn't care about drawing. She was going to stick around for another few hours, so if Zoe was too they'd have to find something to talk about, or just sit in silence. "How long are you going to be here for?" Surprisingly, she wanted company now, and not to be alone. She'd been alone for quite awhile latley, and had been that way for too long.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:08 pm

{It's ok. Trust me I understand that you have other stuff you have to do that take precedence over posting. Trust me. I can always wait. Very Happy. I don't think it's a lame post either. Mine is. Couldn't get creative. Need More Coffee!!!}

Zoe wasn't really sure if Ginevra would stick around or is she would go off into hiding. Not that Zoe could really blame her. Heck Zoe wished that she could do the same. Hiding from the mass sounded like a wonderful idea at times. With all that Zoe had going on, hiding would be wonderful. No stress, no dealing with her stupid sisters always in her business. But of course she knew that none of these were the reasons for Gin. Even not knowing her reasons Zoe knew this much at least.

Zoe looked up as Ginevra as she spoke again. Zoe wasn't really ready for this. Took her by surprise. Quickly Zoe tried to regain herself and turned to look at Gin. "Hum. Good question." Zoe looked back at her drawing. "Probably for a while. Unless you need me to leave. If not we can share the room. Its big." Zoe said with a smile. She really didn't mind Ginevra staying around. But only if she wanted.

Turning back to her blank piece of paper. Zoe let out a deep sigh and picked up a pencil. She thought that Ginevra didn't want to talk and Zoe really didn't want to pressure her into talking if she didn't want to. So drawing was what she would do. Placing the pencil on the paper, Zoe began to draw. Not knowing what it would end up as. Just drawing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:24 am

[Ew, Coffee's Gross! xD]

Ginevra didn't know what it was like to have family in your buisness, she no longer had any, but any day now she would trade Zoe's problems for hers. Man, those would be a breeze. Any would at the moment, though Ginevra knew she couldn't help but hate when she wasn't stressed at some points, as it did give her something to do and think about when she was bored. Weird, but that was the best word to describe her without a paragraph long of words. The one thing she would never get were other people. She said she wanted to stay, but that didn't mean she was sending some type of secret code for Zoe to get out. Did it seem like it? She hoped not, as all girls seemed to think that way when in the same room as she was. Odd, but an often occurance when she was actually around and wandering about the castle. "No stay, please. It's fine." she assured her, not moving from where she was. Her head was spinning slightly again; it had been doing this for the past couple of hours though, so it was not anything new. Waiting there, she was not a good topic starter, so she was going to wait for Zoe to talk.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top