Harry Potter amd Ginny Weasley Shipper - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Harry Potter amd Ginny Weasley Shipper - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Harry Potter amd Ginny Weasley Shipper

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harry Potter amd Ginny Weasley Shipper - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter amd Ginny Weasley Shipper

Post by Alexandra Cullen Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:22 am

It's hard because the price is enomous.And it's in English.I would like to read it in Romanian because i don't understand many words (poor English)
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter amd Ginny Weasley Shipper - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter amd Ginny Weasley Shipper

Post by Darren Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:25 am

Oh well its a good book except for the end where he marries Ginny Sad
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:30 am

I hope i'll read it one day...i know it's a good book.
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:03 pm

wow i have to spoil it for u

and anyways back to topuc H/G isnt good H/HR is so i dont ship it
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:44 am

I think they are great couples though everythign was a big shock in the sixth book
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:41 pm

Why was it a big shock for you? I always had a tiny hope that in the end Ginny and Harry would get together. In the first book, I kinda thought that Hermione was in love with Harry, and Harry with Hermione. Razz But in the second book, with Ginny in the Chamber and all we can see that they have a great chemistry. Harry might not notice then, but things get really obvious in the 5th and 6th book.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:49 pm

I have to agree Emily. At first I was on the H/Hr ship but after reading and seeing him interact with Ginny, I knew that Ginny was the one for him. They just didnt know it yet. It has been very obvious from the begining.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top