Harry Potter amd Ginny Weasley Shipper
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Harry Potter amd Ginny Weasley Shipper Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Harry Potter amd Ginny Weasley Shipper

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harry Potter amd Ginny Weasley Shipper Empty Harry Potter amd Ginny Weasley Shipper

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:04 pm

I also ship the Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley Shipper
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter amd Ginny Weasley Shipper Empty Re: Harry Potter amd Ginny Weasley Shipper

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:36 pm

I'm also a Hinny Shipper!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter amd Ginny Weasley Shipper Empty Re: Harry Potter amd Ginny Weasley Shipper

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:23 pm

Wat are shippers i feel really stupid asking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:12 am

It mean Their ralationship it not a stupid question Dae =D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:38 am

Harry and Ginny were meant for each other Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:01 am

I SERIOULY thought it would be Harmine because of the fact they had romantic stuff in book 1-3 but once it was 4-7 it drifted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:29 am

Isn't it weird how Lily and Jame is like the same as harry and ginny becauyse both harry and jame had baclk hair and ginny and ily had orange or red hair
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:30 am

ya but Harry and hermione would also be like Lily and James. Hermiones older than harry (lily was older than James) Hermione's a muggle born (so is lily)
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:41 am

Well...I don't really know...I didn't like Ginny from the start.I don't really know why...just i don't like her.
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:42 am

same here
like i was saying its either Harry/hermione oir Harry/cho Very Happy
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top