*rubs hands together*
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

*rubs hands together* Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

*rubs hands together*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*rubs hands together* Empty *rubs hands together*

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:09 am

Let's plot.

I want to get all of my charries involved in some plotting- the ones that aren't anyway.

Peter- He just needs basic roleplay, he has a subplot going right now. He's 17, from Beauxbatons, and a Ravenclaw. Obsessed with pirate. Crushing on Amelia Lyons.

Emmett- Our resident hippie! I need this to really get rolling. After the battle, he's gonna hold a demonstration. I need a few sympathizers and some oppressors, too. He'll be turning 17 in the winter, and he should be moving onto his 7th year but he dropped out. He rarely smiles and he takes his music seriously.

Mikki- She needs someone to recognize the fact that she has been totally brainwashed into thinking Grindewald is amazing. I'd love for some guy to try and coax her out of her beliefs. 19, Russian.

Renny- I don't know what I want for her, maybe some romantic plotting. I'd also love for her to be taken advantage of. She's super sweet and unsuspecting. Preferably someone a little older. She's 17, Ravenclaw. Im thinking of turning her into a NPC though..

Piper- I would love for some people to continue to mess with her- she's used to it. I would also like her to get a few bad influences and maybe one nice boy to try to treat her nicely- at his own risk. 15, Slytherin.

Kendall- I want some charrie development here, I don't know what yet though. He's a 16 year old Slytherin manwhore. IDEAS WELCOME!

Reid- I don't know what I want for him either! 24, ex-Gryffindor, paranoid gamer, best friend to Calvin Ransom.

Everyone else has plotting. Doesn't mean you can't RP with them, but these are my priorities right now. Thanks =)

Last edited by Jaquellene "Jack" Dyllan on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

*rubs hands together* Empty Re: *rubs hands together*

Post by Reid Devereoux Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:49 am

Reid Devereoux
Reid Devereoux
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Goodrum Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:55 pm

Harper Goodrum
Harper Goodrum

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Anderson Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:42 pm

Jaquellene "Jack" Dyllan wrote:Mira- For Renny, I think that's definitely a possibility. For Piper, I don't know that that would work, just because I see Piper's best friend being someone she pushed around and acts as a sort of sidekick, and Mira is above that. Keep in mind, that Piper acts like she hates everyone, even the people she loves (she tells Renny once a day that she wish they weren't related). Definitely for Kendall, it's up to you. If he could continue it, I'm sure he would.

Renny - sounds good. I think we should wait a little bit for a thread though, and wait for all of the craziness of the battle to end.

Piper - Understandable. I guess we will just see how it plays out?

Kendall - I think a repeating relationship would be fun just to get on Elijah's nerves. I could see Mira going back to Kendall after each Eli heartbreak to try to make herself feel better.
Mira Anderson

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:36 am

-bump-

I'd really like more RPs xD
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top