Cold hands and empty hearts
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Cold hands and empty hearts  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Cold hands and empty hearts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cold hands and empty hearts  Empty Cold hands and empty hearts

Post by Chloe Goldman Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:58 pm

The weekend had finally come. Chloe had been looking forward to a low level homework filled weekend, so she could sit by the lake and draw some new pictures in her notebook. From the first day that she had gotten here, she had been so busy that she barely had the time to even talk to anyone. Now that that weekend had arrived she was going to take full advantage of it. So Chloe grabbed her warm clothes, put them on, grabbed her shoes, put them on, then grabbed her notebook and headed out the door.

Once finally on the grounds she headed towards the lake. She had heard so many stories about the lake. Some not as pretty as others. But she was going to put them all into her pictures in her notebook. It took her only a few minutes to reach the lake, she found a spot next to the water and sat down. The snow had only just started to fall that day, so the ground wasn't wet yet. She opened her notebook, and started to draw the lake.
Chloe Goldman
Chloe Goldman
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Cold hands and empty hearts  Empty Re: Cold hands and empty hearts

Post by Brooke Belby Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:22 pm

It was finally the weekend, something Brooke was quite glad to see, for a second year she sure did have alot of homework. But that how it usually was, rack you with homework before the holidays, it sucked but Brooke finished it rather easily. Although she couldn't wait until next year, that's when she starts to learn somewhat advance spells, she couldn't wait. Seeing her brothers doing them, she was excited to be finally able to do them next year. Although her father told her to enjoy being a kid as long as she could, she was enjoying it cause she heard it sucked growing up. She wanted to stay a kid as long as she could, to bad she wasn't Peter Pan and stay a kid forever, although she would want to be seventeen forever though.

Seeing the snow falling onto the grounds she smiled happily to herself, Brooke loved the winter time, it was so pretty and so much fun for her. Not that summer time wasn't fun, she just loved playing in the snow and ice skating on the Hogwarts lake. Skipping out to the grounds, Brooke reached the lake and smiled happily to herself, she was singing Christmas songs not caring if she got funny looks or not. Singing deck the halls, Brooke seen a girl her age or younger drawing the lake. "Best view from here, you can see everything, although its more prettier if you fly! "said Brooke softly but honestly. " Sorry to intrude, I'm Brooke, Brooke Belby second year Ravenclaw. " said Brooke.
Brooke Belby
Brooke Belby
Second Year Ravenclaw
Second Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:39 pm

Ciara had finished all her homework already and since it was weekened she wanted to spend it outside for few hours now. She did put warm clothes and shoes on and did walk outside. At first she did walk around the grounds until she ended up near thr lake.

It wad snowing and she wasn't really that big fan of snow but she didn't mind it at all. It wad nice weather but sometimes it was too cold for her in winter. She liked snow fights and also skating on the lakes or other places where she can. But she loves Christmas for sure. She soon saw there two girls. One was drawing something and other was talking with her. "Hey, it's goof idea to draw that beautiful view," she said there with a smile when she was near them. "Oh, I'm Ciara, Ciara McGee. I'm first year Hufflepuff," she then introduced herself there too.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Goldman Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:00 pm

When Chloe draws in her notebook she can become very out of tune with the rest of the world. So when someone snuck up on her and started to talk to her, she jumped. Chloe looked up to see a girl around her age talking to her. "Oh, um....yeah I know, that's why I sat here and I've never flown on a broom before. So I wouldn't know." Chloe said to the girl. Then the girl said her name and year. Chloe was still having to get use to people introducing themselves like that. "Chloe Goldman, first year Hufflepuff." She said to the girl.

Then another girl walked up to them and introduced herself. It turned out that the girl was the same age and house as her. Chloe took a second to look at this girl, then realized that they had charms together. "Hi, I'm Chloe Goldman. We have Charms together. I think." Chloe said never really being to good with starting conversations. She then looked back down at her notebook and continued to draw.
Chloe Goldman
Chloe Goldman
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top