start all over! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

start all over! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

start all over!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

start all over! - Page 2 Empty Re: start all over!

Post by Sophia Granger Sun May 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Sophia smiled when she seen Andrian walking in and up towards them. "Hey love."said Sophia softly as she kissed him on the cheek. Sophia looked at him and smiled when he said they were both great out there. "Why thankyou love."said Sophia softly. Sophia felt the awkwardness and the coldness suddenly around the room and seen Andrian trembling. As he walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist Sophia wrapped her arms around him and hugged him telling him it was ok and she was here. Sophia stayed in Andrian's arms for she was feeling a bit awkward herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon May 02, 2011 1:33 am

Andrian smiled when he felt a soft kiss touch his cheek. "Hello," he greeted her, feeling a cold chill running down his back at the touch of her lips. This caused goosebumps to climb onto his neck and down his arms. "I still think you two should be singers," he smiled softly at Sophia, he wasn't going to just give up on the singing career yet. They had so much talent, he hated to see it go loose. As the room fell with awkwardness and as the room suddenly suffocated with the coldness between Andrian and Nikki. It felt as if a dementor came into this room as they turned everything into ice, taking away everyones happiness slowly. Then suddenly he heard her voice whispering into her ears as she hugged him, whispering that she was there and it was okay. Andrian smiled and nodded at her. "I know," he told her, looking at her eyes for a moment. "We should probably sit down, before we look suspicious," he told them, without looking away from Sophia. "Anyone want a drink?" he asked as he made an desperate attempt to break the awkward silence. 
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon May 02, 2011 4:41 am

Sophia looked at Andrian and smiled when he said they should be singers. "I might do it as part time but I love being a healer."said Sophia softly. As the the room grew quiet and cold again Sophia shivered slightly which was odd for her. Growing annoyed of the awkwardness and the coldness in the room she growled in annoyance as her eyes turned alittle bit red. As Andrian spoke and told her he knows Sophia nodded and suddenly felt her eyes slowly go back to normal. He was the only person who knew how to calm her down just by looking at her. Sophia nodded and chuckled. "Yeah they aready looking at us like were mad."said Sophia softly as she glared back at a lady who was glaring at them. "God mind your own bloody damn busy!"Sophia told her annoyed.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon May 02, 2011 8:10 am

Nikki listened to the conversation between Sophia and Andrian and felt out of place. Why, she felt like she should just get up and leave. At least, that was the impression she was getting. "I am looking to become a nurse and a musician, but they haven't gotten back to me yet," Nikki said, to Andrian, somewhat replying to his statement.

"I'll get the drinks...I'll buy...my treat," Nikki said, getting up from her seat, to escape the awkwardness. Anything to get away for a little while, even if she had to spend some money. She made her way to the bar and ordered 3 butterbeers, and got out the money from her pocket and lay it out on the counter, ready for payment after she got the 3 butterbeers.

She sighed, and couldn't even look back at Andrian and Sophia. She just wanted to get out of here because Andrian wasn't saying much to her and neither was Sophia. It was all too strange and weird. She wished they would talk to her and not feel this weirdness. She wanted them to look at her in the eye. She wanted them to smile. She wanted the exact opposite of this.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon May 02, 2011 10:11 am

<P>Andrian chuckled as he heard that both of them wanted to be singers and a nurse at the same time. He was quite glad that they've decided to sing as well, he would hate it to see their talent go to waste. "It wouldn't hurt to try," he replied to both of them. </P>
<P> </P>
<P>Andrian wanted to be the one to buy them both a drink, since he was the man and beside he didn't want them to be spending their money on him anyway. It was the least he could do, especially for causing so much pain to both of them. But before he could go, he got interuppted by Nikki who said that she would buy the drink. "N-" but before he could say anything she was already at the counter. </P>
<P> </P>
<P>Andrian furrowed his eyebrows furiously at her and sighed. Then he turned to Sophia and pulled a chair out in front of her, smiling as he did this. "My lovely lady" he smiled at Sophia as he guestured towards the open seat in front of him. </P>
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon May 02, 2011 10:44 pm

"Aw... aren't you sweet and a gentlemen."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile as she took her seat and waited for Nikki to come back. Sophia's eyes were still slighty red with annoyance but you can only see it if you looked closely. Sophia looked out the window and bit her lip knowing that the awkwardness in the room won't change for nothing. "I don't get why it's so hard for us just to talk, we use to do it all the time."said Sophia sighing softly to herself as her eyes turned gold with sadness in them. Sophia hated when her boyfriend and her sister hated each other and she couldn't talk to her own sister without feeling awkward about it.

Still looking out the window with her gold eyes she then looked at Andrian and laughed her tinkling bell laugh at him. "You going to sit down love?"Sophia asked him softly as she looked from him to Nikki and back at him again. As she laid her head on the table she waited for Nikki to come back with there drinks she brought for them once more.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue May 03, 2011 12:47 am

Three butterbeers were on a tray, ready for her to take back to her sister and Andrian. She looked at the bartender and smiled weakly. She then looked down, held the tray of drinks and made way back to the table. "Three butterbeers..." Nikki said, and sat down. She took one of the three and took a sip. Maybe she needed something stronger. A firewhisky, perhaps. "Hope I didn't miss much..." Nikki joked, but it felt awkward and ironic because it was probably true, as they probably were just telling eachother how much they loved eachother and whatever. She had another sip of her drink, but this time it was longer, that she nearly got half way of her drink.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top