start all over!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

start all over! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

start all over!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

start all over! Empty start all over!

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:17 am

Nikki was in the Leaky Cauldron, sitting in the front. She was hoping that Andrian and Sophia were here. She had a letter firmly put in her pocket, she needed to do this. She was wearing red pants, a white top with some picture on it, a kind of black sleevless jacket and black boots. She also had her hair straightened, but she didn't like it very much.

She took a couple of deep breaths and shook her head. She walked onto the stage and the audience began to clap. "Hello, everyone, um, I'm going to sing a song today, but first, I have to read out this letter to make better understanding of it," Nikki said into the mike.

She reached for the letter in her pocket and began to read it out loud into the mike.

Dear Sophia, Andrian and Lucas,

By the time I am reading this on stage, I will have erased my memory, and will never be able to remember what happened since I came home from the tour.
I think it's better this way, because it was causing me too much pain, anger and hurt. I never meant to hurt anyone, this all became too messy and complicated for me. I hope you'll understand.
I haven't changed, I'll still be me and all, but if you try to mention what's happened the last few days I won't be able to help you, I'm sorry.
But, before I went and got my memory erased I wrote a song and called it 'Start All Over,' and I hope you'll enjoy it. You're also probably wondering who erased my memory for me, well, you don't need to know who that is 'cause this is about us, not them and it wouldn't matter anyway.
Just know that I sincerely love you all, and I really hope we can get past this and move on 'cause I hate fighting with you, you're my everything.

Love forever and always,
Nikki

"Well, uh, to Sophia, Andrian and Lucas, this song's for you guys, and um, if you do have questions for me, you can ask, and I will try to answer them if I can," Nikki smiled into the mike. Nikki nodded for the music to start and she began to sing.

Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

start all over! Empty Re: start all over!

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:16 am

Sophia walked down the crowded street of London heading towards the Leaky Cualdron to sing a new song she had wrote. Sophia felt like she needed to get it out of her and what better place was at the Leaky Cauldron where she sung at before. As she finally reached the Leaky cauldron she pushed opened the door as the bell tinkled above her head but she simply ignored it. As she walked inside she froze in her steps as she heard a familiar voice reading a letter. As she started singing Sophia walked towards her normal spot by the window and listened to her song.

It was a very good song and it had alot of meaning in it Sophia couldn't help not to cry and feel bad for what she did to Nikki. Sophia knew she had to forgive her cause Sophia was a forgiving type of person for she nevered hold grudges against people for long. Although the hardest one was forgiving Lucas which she wasn't sure she could do. Sophia was wearing a strapless silver shiney top with a black jacket over it with black pants that were ripped with silver designs on them. Her hair was down and curly cascading down her back.

Sophia's outfit
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun May 01, 2011 3:45 am

After the song had finished, Nikki bowed to the audience and smiled. "Thanks all for listenin' and I hope ya'll enjoyed it," Nikki said into the mike. She then waved at the crowd and gave a blow kiss. She saw Sophia in the audience and pretty much ran to that table and sat opposite of her. "Oh, Sophia, I don't know what happened between us, but I really hope it never happens again!" Nikki said sadly. She was just glad that Sophia had come and for some reason didn't care that Andrian hadn't come - what was she doing anyway expecting that he'd come? She was silly to even have asked him to come anyway via letter. She was happy that she could spend time with Sophia alone and hopefully they could get past this horrible situation. "I'm so sorry if I hurt you...and I'm sorry I've erased my memory of the last few days..." Nikki apologized sincerely. She hoped Sophia would understand and forgive her - she wouldn't have any reason not to, right?
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun May 01, 2011 5:29 am

Sophia looked at Nikki and shook her head. "It's ok Nikki sis I forgive you I really do."said Sophia softly giving her a soft warm smile. "I'll be right back Nikki sis I'm going to go sing a sing I wrote."said Sophia softly as she ran towards the stage. "Hello everyone, I wrote this not to long ago for my sister and my ex boyfriend Lucas when I was anger and upset at them but now I'm not but I'm going to sing it anyways I hope you guys enjoy it."said Sophia softly as she gotten her wand out she put it to her lips and played it like a flute as her band appeared. As she started palying she started singing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d12Hosf_xpQ
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun May 01, 2011 6:08 am

Nikki grinned when she said she did forgive her. Made Nikki feel great and happy again. She nodded and smiled when she said she was going to sing a song as well. Nikki listened to the song and began to cry a little bit - it was a very emotional and beautiful song. She wished she had great talent like her sister, she was so inspiring to her. Whilst Sophia was singing, Nikki drummed her fingers to the rhythm and also tapped her foot to the rhythm as well. She probably had the whole audience caught in that song, Nikki thought.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun May 01, 2011 6:18 am

As she finished the song the world started whistling and cheering for her begging her for another song. "Aw... thank you everyone all of yall are sweet and I'll sing another song later I promise."said Sophia softly. As she jumped off the stage she went back towards Nikki and gave her a soft warm smile. "Oh wow... I didn't know everyone would like that song I'm shocked they did."said Sophia softy. Sophia knew she was very talented of so her sister and friends tell her but she never believed it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun May 01, 2011 6:49 am

Nikki clapped, cheered and whilsted Sophia and only stopped when she came back and sat down again. "You're a brilliant singer!" Nikki smiled. Nikki shook her head and chuckled. "Hey, I love every song you write and you should be proud of yourself!" Nikki said. Nikki looked at her sister and sighed. "I wished you believe me when I tell you you're so talented." Nikki said, defeated. Nikki looked around and sighed. Andrian still hadn't turned up..Not that she was expecting him anymore anyways but she felt as if he didn't respect her anymore or that he couldn't face her. It hurt a bit but there was nothing that she could do about it.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun May 01, 2011 7:47 am

Andrian was suppose to be meeting up with Sophia at the Leaky Cauldron. But he was still stuck in this stupid shopping line. It was a big sale today so everyone was coming and buying stuff. He waited unpatiently in the line, but he knew there was nothing he could do so he continued to wait. Andrian wore a red and white plaid shirt, blue ripped jeans and a pair or boots. Andrian soon finally go to the front of the line and placed his books he needed for work. "Finally!" thought Andrian, angrily in his head as he rolled his eyes to himself and sighed with relief as he dugged his hands to get his wallet out. "Thats ten sickles and one galloen please," spoke the shopkeeper. "Yep." said Andrian paying the guy the money he needed. "Keep the change," said Andrian accidentlaly giving him a little too much. He didn't care he just wanted to get out of he dreadful place. So getting his stuff he walked off to the Leaky Cauldron.

To his dismay when he finally got there he found both Nikki and Sophia singing their hearts out on the stages. He watched both of them and listen carefully, he couldn't help but feel sad and upset. Andrian felt as if he was responsible for causing the pain between both of them. He never mean't to hurt them, he just wanted to be with Sophia again. Andrian sighed and looked down for a moment then looked at Nikki, then at Sophia and back at Nikki. He wished Nikki would forgive him for all he had done to her but he understood if he didn't. "Excuse me," said the guy tapping him on the shoulders to get him out of the way. "Oh sorry," said Andrian stepping out of the way and smiled at them. Then when they past, he looked back at them and knew he couldn't stay here and hide forever so he made his way towards them. "Hey, you both were great out there," he smiled, looking at Sophia instead. He felt quiet scared and awkward to look at Nikki in the eyes; he couldn't look at her knowing she hated him

Spoiler:
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun May 01, 2011 7:59 am

Nikki was suprised to see Andrian make his way through the Leaky Cauldron towards herself and Sophia. She frowned and her heart sunk and broke to see that he could only look at Sophia. She wanted to cry so much right now, but she's done enough of that the last few days she desperately wanted a break. She couldn't just ignore him though..at least not infront of Sophia as they were probably closer than ever."Thank you." Nikki said without emotion.

She looked down at her lap and waited for someone to talk. Personally, Nikki wanted to rage at Andrian why he hasn't seen her in almost a year. She wanted him to start taking responsibility for Jake - their son. She wanted to know evey little detail of some things. Nikki sighed and took a sip of her drink. "Long time no see." Nikki said after a few moments, it was directed to Andrian.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun May 01, 2011 8:17 am

Andrian could feel himself trembling inside as he heard her voice. He could feel his heart sinking to the bottom of his chest to hear her voice. Andrian wanted so badly for her to be friends with him again, to talk to him again and forgive him for everything. "No problem," nodded Andrian looking at her quickly and smiled before looking back at Sophia.

He gulped as he waited patiently for her to say something. He was in need of some comforting so he walked over to Sophia and wrapped his arm softly around her waist and looked down at Sophia head. The touch of her skin felt so comforting in his arm, he felt a little bit better after he wrapped his arm around her. "Aye," said Andrian finally looking up at her. "Too long," he added.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top